Author Topic: Holder stops Zimm from getting his gun back  (Read 1244 times)

James

Re: Holder stops Zimm from getting his gun back
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2013, 12:19:02 PM »
oh, it's bullshit they keep his gun - i'm just saying i guess it's the nature of a state case going federal.  He can buy another keltec (or a glock woudl be better :) ) and be armed again.

it's just this particular gun is still in an active investigation.  I'll agree the whol federeal investigation makes no sense - it's only active to make obama/holder gun legislation relevent and related. 

While not agreeing with the obama administration in your post, you forgot to also add your usual negative comment about Issa and the republicans.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Holder stops Zimm from getting his gun back
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2013, 12:46:58 PM »
While not agreeing with the obama administration in your post, you forgot to also add your usual negative comment about Issa and the republicans.

I admire issa for evreything he's accomplished in private sector - but I think he's very comfy in his position - a gentleman of sorts.

What we need to get obama impeached, or at the very least beaten publicly like a rented mule - is someone young and aggressive, on a mission - like Ted Cruz.  Someone who works day and night to get obama out of office and his legacy overturned.

Issa will probably be in that same job in 5, 10, 15 years - steady and a consistent voice, but not exactly tossing people out of office.  In this case, obama can still do a lot of damage in his last 3 years.  Why not bounce him, let Cruz rise to nat'l prominance as the man who ousted obama and united repubs (and peeled away some dems too!).  Biden would be dickless in his place, and GOP would dominate in 2016.  Instead, it'll be issa talking tough and doing nothing, hilary ushering in this ridicuolus gun bill with plenty of add-ons to hurt rights... and everyone forgetting about benghazi, F&F.