Did another GR "Light" today - lets see how easy this is for you BB warriors:
1. Get to site at 7 am at Wall Street
2. 1 1/2 hour "Welcome Party where we get smoked w endless PT like flutter kicks, overhead squats, weighted push ups, you name it
3. Run 6 miles north to Central park while carrying team weights, each other, our 40-50lbs packs, etc
4. Get to Central Park - more PT and then "Terror Ball" - basically submission wrestling / rugby / baseball with everyone in the dirt
5. Run 6 Miles back to Wall Street while carrying packs , each otherm team weights, etc
Yeah this is easy and all you BB "warriors" doing lateral dumbbell raises, cable cross overs, leg extensions, and calf raises only can own this.