Author Topic: Zimmerman continues his good deeds - rescues man from overturned truck  (Read 21304 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
???
I think you misunderstood.  I was referring to Ashtrays parents.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
OBAMA’S SON: 20 Disgusting Tweets from Trayvon
    Print Friendly and PDF    

By Clash Daily   / 22 July 2013   / 191 Comments   

Screen Shot 2013-07-22 at 9.19.13 AMJohn Hawkins, of RightWingNews.com, has plowed thru 150 pages of Trayvon’s Twitter account and grabbed twenty tweets from Trayvon that paint him as a misogynistic, weed smoking, thug. Here you go folks.  Not quite the sweet little child the lame stream media, Obama and various race-baiters have painted him to be, eh?

* WARNING: Rough language ahead.

RT @ReesyyLaTootieB: Hahaha Hoe u got USED fa yo loose ass p*ssy.! Tighten up.! #Literally

RT @fukunurhoexxx: #youthetype of b*tch that give up your p*ssy for free and think its cool #p*ssyaintfree #fb

RT @TheSoleManSB: We in need of some trees … Wea tha weed man

RT @MisunderstoodC_: Get high to balance out the lows

RT @___xMaxDee: I got game for you young hoes, don’t grow to be a dumm hoe

RT @Bombshelll_: “@La_VidaBella: I’ll beat the pu**sy up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up”

RT @iTeachSEXOLOGY: d*ck slipping out when you got her in doggy? Either u trying to long stroke wit a short d*ck or she need to arch tha …

RT @Mitchell_Garcia: I’ll slap a girl if she said suck my toes wtf, she must be giving some great dome for some sh*t like that òÕ òÕ òÕ

RT @ThatBitchJenny_: A f*ck n*gga is FOREVER a f*ck n*gga! Fu*ck ‘em!

RT @iAmCartoonFYF: 6 Pound 7 Pound 8 Pound #KUSH

RT @GrandadJFreeman: You know you high AF when you stop at a stop sign and wait for it to turn green U WANNA SEE SUM CASH? WELL LEMME SEE SUM ASS

RT @KissMeEndlessly: puss ass crackas .

RT @TheyHATEShAHeED: Its crazy how i was jus pissed off,snappin…then i smoked..now im happy:) ha

RT @stillblazingtho: If you don’t like #weed. #YoureNotMyType

RT @SheIs_UNdefined: & When Im On That SMOKE, Im Going Super-HAM! Its a new year lets make some changes…… f*ck dat wea da weedman at??

RT @KimmyBtchhh: Some of y’all need a Blunt!

RT @stillblazingtho:

R E T W E E T If you smoke #weed.

RT @PrettyMeStarr: White People’(s) Call Police , Black People’(s) Call There Cousin

Read more: http://clashdaily.com/2013/07/obamas-son-20-disgusting-tweets-from-trayvon/#ixzz2ZnpH2Xlh
Get more Clash on ClashDaily.com, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.

Good riddance pretty much summarizes inner city black kids and how they talk, kinda of sad actually.

Reminds me of the article where the teacher talks about how black/ghetto students talk, act.... On par with hill billy rednecks!  :-\

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
http://tampa.cbslocal.com/2013/07/22/zimmerman-helps-save-family-of-four-from-overturned-vehicle

SANFORD, Fla. (CBS Tampa) — George Zimmerman helped save the lives of a family of four that were involved in a single-car accident.

According to a Seminole County Sheriff’s Office report, the family was driving in a Ford Explorer SUV when it went off the road and rolled over in Sanford last week.

A responding deputy reported that when he arrived Zimmerman and another man helped the two parents and two children out of the vehicle.

The report states that Zimmerman was not a witness to the crash and left after making contact with the responding deputy.

No one in the car was injured.

This is the first known public sighting of Zimmerman since he was acquitted of second-degree murder charges in the death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin last year. Zimmerman said he shot Martin in self-defense

Were they blck?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert

Wherever this photo was taken needs an unmanned drone strike.  Who has the coordinates?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Wherever this photo was taken needs an unmanned drone strike.  Who has the coordinates?

Time Square , New York City

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
I wish those two shit stains would have stayed in Cuba.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding for Truck Crash Rescue
« Reply #81 on: July 22, 2013, 05:43:25 PM »
;D

I am a piece of shit because I cannot stop laughing.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Great that he's helping people.

Seriously, this is who he is... a busybody that will do everything he can to interject himself into situations.

Every time the neighbors fight, some kids are loud, he hears a dog barking - THIS WILL CONTINUE. 

A good and a bad thing - - - depends who you asks.  He wants to be a cop, he will always find a way to do their job.

I don't mean to be rude to you 240, but damn lol... What the fuck....  ??? ???

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Its a shame most people are too dumb to realize that he should have never been charged in the first place and that the only person who did commit a crime was AshTrayvon ThugMartin.

LOL@you for turning yourself into a pretzel over this issue.  You are more like the religious morons than I could have ever imagined.

It's fucking ludicrous, on top of that instead of an apology they decide to keep his only means of self defense.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
I used to fornicate with a broad who looked identical to Trayvons mom.  But with ridiculous watermelon sized tits.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Saint George wins another round vs Trayvon the criminal.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Zimm should partner up w Sheriff Joe and clean up the filt in the cities across AMerica

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/22/george-zimmerman-grabs-fire-extinguisher-pulls-family-from-overturned-suv

American Hero

Fuck Obama - Shapton - the race pimps - MSNBC - Madcow - Harris-Perry, etc

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
The Jews have found the messiah... Maybe... any jews here? wiggs? lol after all he's half jewish. lol
X

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/22/george-zimmerman-grabs-fire-extinguisher-pulls-family-from-overturned-suv

American Hero

How can such an imcompentent race baiter be president? The most powerful country in the world? pufft... look what happend in egypt. can that happen in the usa too?
X

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

American Hero

Damn, Zimmerman even had a fire extinguisher already in his vehicle!

Good thinking George! Citizen of the year??

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
And to think NOTHING ever happend to Kennedy when ran leaving her to drown...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
And to think NOTHING ever happend to Kennedy when ran leaving her to drown...

Zimmerman would have dove in risking almost sure death while Trayvon would have busted out his iPhone and recorded the disaster while yelling "World Hip Hop, bitches!!! :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Zimmerman would have dove in risking almost sure death while Trayvon would have busted out his iPhone and recorded the disaster while yelling "World Hip Hop, bitches!!! :D

;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

Doesn`t Jay-Z rap about killing people and wasn`t he charged with assault with intent to kill for stabbing someone?

Jay-Z is a piece of shit.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Jay-Z Pleads Guilty To Stabbing, Faces Three Years' Probation

www.mtv.com/news/articles/1450090/jay-z-pleads-guilty

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Paging Mr. Zimmerman, we have some trash wandering about:

Grammy-winning rapper Jay-Z (real name: Shawn Carter) was arrested for illegal gun possession near a New York nightclub early today

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Paging Mr. Zimmerman, we have some trash wandering about:

Grammy-winning rapper Jay-Z (real name: Shawn Carter) was arrested for illegal gun possession near a New York nightclub early today

He's the hero we deserve, but not the one we need right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert

lol

I plan to call him Saint George from this point on. 

orion

• Getbig IV
Goes both ways Tu, Trayvon, could have easily just said "I'm going home" and proceeded to tell him the address of his fathers home.
Or for gods sake, he had a cell phone, during the whole "chase"  if he was telling his friend "a creepy craka" is following me, why for all that is holy he didn't dial 911?

He should have been like Tiger woods when Fuzzy Zoeller, made that comment about, "fried chicken and collard greens" for the masters meal, just keep a cool head.
Again this is a act of when "keeping it real goes wrong".

That's what the betas on getbig would do.  Some stranger gets in your face and ask you what your doing a true getbigger tells him to fuck off.  I'm ashamed there are so many pussies on get big.