Author Topic: Superman vs Batman 2015!  (Read 101053 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Superman vs Batman 2015!
« Reply #350 on: December 04, 2015, 06:17:52 AM »
:o

CGI is usually completed 2-3 weeks before release. They are still putting finishing touches on Star Wars, given some of the falcon, tie and x-wing stuff looks amateurish. Some films do extra shoots a month or 2 out.  BvS will be ok by March.

Not happy about Doomsday in the trailer but he isn't the final act b/c that's not a fully developed DD.

My gut tells me that more of his bony protrusions will appear as the final product is released and the battle unfolds.  

Given DD's resurrection abilities in that if he's defeated he resurrects and evolves into something more powerful and is then impervious to the previous method of death they may defeat him and have him quickly regenerate with more bony protrusions.

If folks remember in the earlier books Doomsday would fight Superman and his bone spikes would chip and break and then he'd come back with more and more of them.   At one point in the books he was able to project his bone spikes out of his fist several feet and pierce Superman.

He had small protrusions in the trailer....they'll grow and become long, sharper, more jagged.  I'm almost convinced of it.

To me he looks like Doomsday and if you've ever read his origin story and how he evolved the bony protrusions weren't there initially and overtime with constant reexposure to elements and danger they would increase in size.

For me the classic Doomsday has the bones protrusions across his eyes, the jagged bone beard, massive bones spikes extending across his massive back and beyond shoulder width and the wispy long white hair strands.

Still, I'm getting a big budget movie with Doomsday squaring off against the Trinity of DC!!!  Nerdgasm!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #351 on: December 04, 2015, 06:19:51 AM »
My gut tells me that more of his bony protrusions will appear as the final product is released and the battle unfolds.  

Given DD's resurrection abilities in that if he's defeated he resurrects and evolves into something more powerful and is then impervious to the previous method of death they may defeat him and have him quickly regenerate with more bony protrusions.

If folks remember in the earlier books Doomsday would fight Superman and his bone spikes would chip and break.   At one point in the books he was able to project his bone spikes out of his fist several feet and pierce Superman.

He had small protrusions in the trailer....they'll grow and become long, sharper, more jagged.

To me he looks like Doomsday and if you've ever read his origin story and how he evolved the bony protrusions weren't there initially and overtime with constant reexposure to elements and danger they would increase in size.

For me the classic Doomsday has the bones protrusions across his eyes, the jagged bone beard and massive bones spikes extending across his massive back and beyond shoulder width.

Still, I'm getting a big budget movie with Doomsday squaring off against the Trinity of DC!!!  Nerdgasm!!!

Sounds like a bible story.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #352 on: December 04, 2015, 06:26:42 AM »
Sounds like a bible story.

Funny enough, Superman and many of his enemies and stories are somewhat modeled after it.

Ultimate light v ultimate dark (Superman v Doomsday).   Superman is killed to save the world and is later resurrected.

The "trinity" of DC in Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman.  

The ultimate enemy of Superman in Darkseid who brings Apokolips to Earth.

The godlike abilities of Superman and his never-ending pursuit of justice, truth and goodness.

Yes, there are definite parallels.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #353 on: December 04, 2015, 06:29:14 AM »

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: December 04, 2015, 06:32:26 AM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: December 04, 2015, 06:32:54 AM »
Funny enough, Superman and many of his enemies and stories are somewhat modeled after it.

Ultimate light v ultimate dark (Superman v Doomsday).   Superman is killed to save the world and is later resurrected.

The "trinity" of DC in Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman.  

The ultimate enemy of Superman in Darkseid who brings Apokolips to Earth.

The godlike abilities of Superman and his never-ending pursuit of justice, truth and goodness.

Yes, there are definite parallels.

And for what it's worth, both are equally believable.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: December 04, 2015, 06:34:37 AM »

C'mon now, you should know better than that....potshots like that don't work on me LOL.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: December 04, 2015, 06:35:17 AM »
C'mon now, you should no better than that....potshots don't work on me LOL.
;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #358 on: December 04, 2015, 07:19:59 AM »
Agreed, he just looks awkward and the whole film looks awful, trying to cram too much in! Caville isn't established in the role of superman yet and they are suddenly paring him up with batman and another new portrayal at that. Wonder woman thrown in there too, why? and Doomsday, they should have left him so they could do a proper adaption of the comic.
The cgi looks turd and they've over complicated this whole movie by the looks of it

They are trying to force in a Justice League movie and wanted to just get the intros out of the way.  They saw the huge success of Avengers and need to cash in on it.  This movie is just a commercial for the new JL they are planning.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: December 04, 2015, 07:29:01 AM »
Agreed, he just looks awkward and the whole film looks awful, trying to cram too much in! Caville isn't established in the role of superman yet and they are suddenly paring him up with batman and another new portrayal at that. Wonder woman thrown in there too, why? and Doomsday, they should have left him so they could do a proper adaption of the comic.
The cgi looks turd and they've over complicated this whole movie by the looks of it

Dont forget AQUAMAN

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: December 04, 2015, 07:48:56 AM »
Is he actually.in it too? Talk about overkill

Dont forget AQUAMAN

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: December 04, 2015, 10:32:58 AM »
I like the sounds of this Doomsday fella. But why's he so pissed? Boatloads of Mooslims arriving at his shores? That'd do it, for sure.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #362 on: December 04, 2015, 10:37:46 AM »
I like the sounds of this Doomsday fella. But why's he so pissed? Boatloads of Mooslims arriving at his shores? That'd do it, for sure.

He was driving a big truck and they got in the way.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #363 on: December 04, 2015, 10:38:33 AM »

I'm thinking thats the first stage of Doomsday, and he gets more and more bones on his head for each incarna.

At the final fight at the end he will probably look like this

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: December 04, 2015, 10:46:39 AM »

Potshot of Peace Shaun!  :D ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #365 on: December 04, 2015, 12:04:59 PM »
Potshot of Peace Shaun!  :D ;D

Thought it was Anthony Buttafucco

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #366 on: December 04, 2015, 12:09:17 PM »
Bale got the job done, but he is largely overrated with his acting as Batman. Affleck can easily match, if not exceed Bale's performances.

Think about it. Bale was regularly out-performed by his co-stars in every film.

from the trailer afflect is easily the best thing about this movie unless

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: December 04, 2015, 05:35:01 PM »
Affy was great in the trailer as Bruce Wayne!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #368 on: December 04, 2015, 07:28:21 PM »

hahaha in the trailer zod's body was in one of those kryptonian birthing chambers from zod's ship. what are the odds doomsday dna (ancient) or genetic code was in a pod and lex was just attempting to resurrect just another superman but got something else?.  :o

i've heard the nightmare batman maybe a future vision that wonder woman has, given batman would have no knownledge of parademons but wonder women's ancient civilization may know of them and it's possible she would know batman's identity?  i mean chicks has been around for over 100 yrs learning man, .

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #369 on: December 04, 2015, 11:59:09 PM »
Steak is for taxpayers.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #370 on: December 05, 2015, 12:25:01 AM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: December 05, 2015, 06:27:35 AM »
hahaha in the trailer zod's body was in one of those kryptonian birthing chambers from zod's ship. what are the odds doomsday dna (ancient) or genetic code was in a pod and lex was just attempting to resurrect just another superman but got something else?.  :o

i've heard the nightmare batman maybe a future vision that wonder woman has, given batman would have no knownledge of parademons but wonder women's ancient civilization may know of them and it's possible she would know batman's identity?  i mean chicks has been around for over 100 yrs learning man, .

In MOS when Kent goes to the ice and finds the ship,  one of the pods in the ship is already opened and a the other has a dead body

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: December 05, 2015, 09:04:39 AM »

In MOS when Kent goes to the ice and finds the ship,  one of the pods in the ship is already opened and a the other has a dead body

they said she isn't a descendant of Kara Zor-L.  if she is a demi-god, then that would still make her an alien.  all i could come up with is, the amazons would be similar to the vulcans in star trek. remember they were put in place to observe humans until they were ready for warp technology. superman arriving on earth has spade up the time-line.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: December 05, 2015, 09:16:14 AM »
they said she isn't a descendant of Kara Zor-L.  if she is a demi-god, then that would still make her an alien.  all i could come up with is, the amazons would be similar to the vulcans in star trek. remember they were put in place to observe humans until they were ready for warp technology. superman arriving on earth has spade up the time-line.

Spade of peace

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: December 05, 2015, 11:55:30 AM »
it's not doomsday folks?

it's WRAITH aka Subject 17. DC writers are being bad little boys.