Author Topic: What is the most you should pin in a delt?  (Read 5182 times)

gym**rat

• Getbig V
What is the most you should pin in a delt?
« on: July 23, 2013, 06:35:34 PM »
I am pinning 1.25 ml in my delts 2X a week. Left on Monday, right on Thursday. My arms are very big but didn't know what the max was before moving to a bigger muscle like the glutes. Thanks in advance.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: What is the most you should pin in a delt?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 01:19:12 AM »
i wouldnt go overboard with delt shots, when your running alot of gear you do have to rotate,, but if your running 2 shots per week, just use your glutes

i wouldnt want to have a big build up of scar tissue in such a small muscle.. if your doing it just to get a swell in the delts you can use the rear delts too

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 02:02:43 AM »
should be able to fit 3cc in your rear delts and 2cc in the front portion of the mid in the same day. or 3cc rear and 3cc in the front portion of the mid a few days later.

1.25cc ain't much. but if you bump it up, i'd say consider doing an equal amount in each delt the same day. else you run the risk of getting un-even looking with the swelling.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 06:41:18 AM »
If you are a big guy, 3cc's is possible.  I'd start off with 1.5cc's and then work your way up.

I have very large shoulders and i can shoot 3cc's into my front and side delts no problem. 

If you do decide to inject high volumes just make sure you rotate and give these areas time to recover.  I wouldn't inject delts with 3cc's more than once a week.

When i was using massive amounts of AAS, i would hit every muscle group with 3cc's no problem.

8)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2013, 11:51:15 AM »
depends, how much scar tissue are you looking at building up?

I vote for 'none'

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2013, 04:00:12 PM »
depends, how much scar tissue are you looking at building up?

I vote for 'none'

Last delt injection scared me. Did 2ccs and could see the oil buildup/swelling at the gym....just didn't look right. Think I'll stick to glutes from now on.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2013, 09:22:12 PM »
the swelling will go down.

if your delts are naturally round and capped, they'll look better. (think Flex or chris cook.. or ben pak).. if they aren't, they'll look worse, and the site inj's will be obvious (Think paco bautista or dave palumbo).

either way, the oil will dissipate after a week or two, depending on how much you've put in there over how long.

scar tissue is an issue.

have a gf or a friend you trust (who knows u use PED) take a rolling pin to your shoulders.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2013, 06:08:01 AM »
My shoulders are very developed. I have been pinning my HRT in the delts for probably close to 2 years now. I notice in the left one if usually hurts when the needle goes in but doesn't on the right. And I pin Monday in the left and Thursday in the right. I am pretty confident my left delt has an ample amount of scar tissue. But you cannot tell by looking at it,  I am going to move to the glute after tonights shot.
Thank you all for the input, it is greatly appreciated. You would think I would know all this shit since I have been doing this for over 10 years. lol

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2013, 06:16:57 AM »
the swelling will go down.

if your delts are naturally round and capped, they'll look better. (think Flex or chris cook.. or ben pak).. if they aren't, they'll look worse, and the site inj's will be obvious (Think paco bautista or dave palumbo).

either way, the oil will dissipate after a week or two, depending on how much you've put in there over how long.

scar tissue is an issue.

have a gf or a friend you trust (who knows u use PED) take a rolling pin to your shoulders.

I know the swelling goes down what concerns me is that it may take away from deltoid definition in the long run. I don't know if this is in my head/lighting but I've pinned left tris more than the right and the striations on the right are more apparent. Would hate to lose that on the delts or anywhere on the body.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2013, 11:39:11 PM »
Last delt injection scared me. Did 2ccs and could see the oil buildup/swelling at the gym....just didn't look right. Think I'll stick to glutes from now on.
SOLUTION, bury that sucker deep and you will not find this happening.

I bunch my shoulder up by putting my elbow resting on a table while I am crouched down, of course find a position that allow your shoulder to be relaxed then throw the 1 and half inch pin all the way in.

I can not stand the look of a lump or any alteration in the shape of the muscle so I make sure every pin goes in deep and shoulders will never lump or get misshaped.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2013, 04:12:00 AM »
Kinda regret pinning my delts so much.

Scar tissue build up is real, and it doesn't disappear in a few weeks either.

Stick with glutes, lats, quads, even pinning your mid bi's with 1.5cc/shot would help bring out a better peak/thickness.

Your choice, but to address your initial question, i've hit delts with 2cc shots 2x/wk. Not in the same exact spot though. lol

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2013, 09:05:28 PM »

I bunch my shoulder up by putting my elbow resting on a table while I am crouched down, of course find a position that allow your shoulder to be relaxed then throw the 1 and half inch pin all the way in.

I can not stand the look of a lump or any alteration in the shape of the muscle so I make sure every pin goes in deep and shoulders will never lump or get misshaped.

I swear we must have had the same coaching growing up in our bodybuilding lives.

I do this exact same technique for delts, I've never seen anyone else do this, I thought I was the only one.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2013, 11:04:13 PM »
I swear we must have had the same coaching growing up in our bodybuilding lives.

I do this exact same technique for delts, I've never seen anyone else do this, I thought I was the only one.
haha cool  8)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2013, 12:32:22 AM »
Kinda regret pinning my delts so much.

Scar tissue build up is real, and it doesn't disappear in a few weeks either.

Stick with glutes, lats, quads, even pinning your mid bi's with 1.5cc/shot would help bring out a better peak/thickness.

Your choice, but to address your initial question, i've hit delts with 2cc shots 2x/wk. Not in the same exact spot though. lol

I have some ugly muscle damage from years of shots, and you can destroy nerves with just one shot. Only subq for me, you can't inject much, but I don't think 99.9% of us have any business injecting more than one cc a day anyway

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2013, 04:39:11 AM »
I have some ugly muscle damage from years of shots, and you can destroy nerves with just one shot. Only subq for me, you can't inject much, but I don't think 99.9% of us have any business injecting more than one cc a day anyway

Describe nerve damage and it's affects on muscle shape. I've never really looked into this subject, but i think i may have fucked up my delts, especially my left one.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2013, 09:05:57 AM »

Yeah bro that would help. I've been using short needles that's part of the problem.

Describe nerve damage and it's affects on muscle shape. I've never really looked into this subject, but i think i may have fucked up my delts, especially my left one.

x2 mawse, I'd also like to hear more wrt subq injections especially inj freq if you don't mind as well.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2013, 09:12:56 AM »
Yeah bro that would help. I've been using short needles that's part of the problem.

x2 mawse, I'd also like to hear more wrt subq injections especially inj freq if you don't mind as well.
I never understood the argument over short needle TBH.

It may seem logical but it is not. There are way more nerve endings towards the surface of the skin so a shallow injection will be even more painful and if there is PIP then the oil will sit closer to the surface where it will hurt even more.

A deeper pin also means less noticeable and no distortion in the muscle, it also ensure that no oil leaks out.

Better contraction and evenly spread the deeper it is.

This is the way to go, deep injections, the deeper the better.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2013, 09:52:11 AM »
I never understood the argument over short needle TBH.

It may seem logical but it is not. There are way more nerve endings towards the surface of the skin so a shallow injection will be even more painful and if there is PIP then the oil will sit closer to the surface where it will hurt even more.

A deeper pin also means less noticeable and no distortion in the muscle, it also ensure that no oil leaks out.

Better contraction and evenly spread the deeper it is.

This is the way to go, deep injections, the deeper the better.

The problem is I can only find the smaller gauge needles in shorter lengths atm. I used to use 23g for everything but after finding 27g needles I haven't looked back. May just have to order some 27g x 1.5 "...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2013, 10:02:39 AM »
The problem is I can only find the smaller gauge needles in shorter lengths atm. I used to use 23g for everything but after finding 27g needles I haven't looked back. May just have to order some 27g x 1.5 "...
I use 25- 1 inch and 23- 1 and a half.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2013, 10:13:08 AM »
I use 25- 1 inch and 23- 1 and a half.

Even with a 27 g it can be a pain in the ass to push some oils through. I have no idea how people can use slin pins. Actually tried one time preheating the oil but I guess so hot that it melted the plunger and the oil started leaking out of the back lol

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2013, 10:20:09 AM »
Even with a 27 g it can be a pain in the ass to push some oils through. I have no idea how people can use slin pins. Actually tried one time preheating the oil but I guess so hot that it melted the plunger and the oil started leaking out of the back lol

lmao  :D

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2013, 11:05:39 AM »

my right delt is 'flat' in the middle, my left outer quad has atrophied and I cant contract it properly, so I get sporadic knee pain which becomes tendonitis after a while. My left glute sometimes locks up so I cant lift without pain - all from sticking a big old needle in the wrong place.

my left tricep has atrophied and I have shoulder impingement issues, my right pec also cant contract properly from sticking a needle in it like a drooling retard doing chest shots.

my left delt has a lump of scar tissue from a haemotoma that looks just awful at low BF%, and my right bicep has this synthol like lump in the middle from scar tissue

Sub Q - just backload a slin pin (use a regular needle to suck up from the vial, take the plunger out the slin pin and fill it that way, put the plunger back in) and inject around the hips and ass.. igf you get as lean as OTH will be then subQ might be super hard, but even at low bf its not hard

I inject 1cc ED usually.. tren/masteron/hrt test - sub Q can take 0.3-0.5 cc per injection so I just stick myself a couple of times.

The biggest advantage is a slower, more consistant release which for TRT is great. Also it seems to reduce aromatize activity and DHT conversion (only at low doses) - for stuff like tren etc its a blessing because who wants ED IM pokes?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2013, 11:34:58 AM »
my right delt is 'flat' in the middle, my left outer quad has atrophied and I cant contract it properly, so I get sporadic knee pain which becomes tendonitis after a while. My left glute sometimes locks up so I cant lift without pain - all from sticking a big old needle in the wrong place.

my left tricep has atrophied and I have shoulder impingement issues, my right pec also cant contract properly from sticking a needle in it like a drooling retard doing chest shots.

my left delt has a lump of scar tissue from a haemotoma that looks just awful at low BF%, and my right bicep has this synthol like lump in the middle from scar tissue

Sub Q - just backload a slin pin (use a regular needle to suck up from the vial, take the plunger out the slin pin and fill it that way, put the plunger back in) and inject around the hips and ass.. igf you get as lean as OTH will be then subQ might be super hard, but even at low bf its not hard

I inject 1cc ED usually.. tren/masteron/hrt test - sub Q can take 0.3-0.5 cc per injection so I just stick myself a couple of times.

The biggest advantage is a slower, more consistant release which for TRT is great. Also it seems to reduce aromatize activity and DHT conversion (only at low doses) - for stuff like tren etc its a blessing because who wants ED IM pokes?

This sub-q concept is fascinating to me. So why don't more guys do this? I'd rather do SubQ any day over IM. So are you saying  that less aromatization/DHT conversion would mean the drug is just being metabolized much slower? Hence less sides?

Also, wouldn't you be more prone to getting lumps/cellulitis from sub-q?

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2013, 10:26:08 PM »
None at all, just use human grade gear or make your own to ensure absolute sterility and use the minimum amount of solvents

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2013, 10:28:33 PM »
None at all, just use human grade gear or make your own to ensure absolute sterility and use the minimum amount of solvents

Neither of these 2 Are realistic options for me bro. Should I avoid trying this?