Author Topic: For all you so called Negroes  (Read 13270 times)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: For all you so called Negroes
« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2013, 12:06:47 PM »
I honestly feel bad for people who believe in God , especially adults. If you haven't figured out by then that it's a gigantic bullshit story then you either didn't do any research or your IQ is hovering on the bottom end of triple digits

I don't feel sorry for believers. If it gives them a peaceful heart and happy mind, then I'll defend their right of religion to the hilt. The moment they try and involve me with their sky gods, that's when they get a kick in the balls. The moment they start demanding special treatment, that's when they can go get fucked. Luckily for the most part religious people aren't like that. It's just the minority.

A lot of my ire goes on Islam. But on a personal level, all my interactions with Muslims have been great. Literally every single interaction. Never had a bad experience with a Muslim.

But I agree with you. Religion on its own makes fuck all sense. It's the experience people derive from it that counts.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2013, 01:05:38 PM »

I don't see the problem.  If liking fried chicken, watermelon and grape drink are bad and only for blacks then call me a ni66er.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2013, 01:21:06 PM »
I don't see the problem.  If liking fried chicken, watermelon and grape drink are bad and only for blacks then call me a ni66er.

ukjeff

« Reply #53 on: July 25, 2013, 01:21:38 PM »
"Massa" means "Oppressor" in our native language...Hebrew

This is not a coincidence. Wake up

;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2013, 01:22:23 PM »
Doriain would beat the piss out them all.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #55 on: July 25, 2013, 01:40:49 PM »

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2013, 01:45:57 PM »
"Massa" means "Oppressor" in our native language...Hebrew

This is not a coincidence. Wake up

;)

You've got to be trolling.  Masa is negrolese for master

Middle English, from Old English magister & Anglo-French meistre, both from Latin magister; akin to Latin magnus large — more at much
First Known Use: before 12th century
A

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2013, 02:08:52 PM »
more obscure facts about the lives of black peoples

some of them take a small girl into their house, raise her as their daughter and then marry her when she is of breeding age. i think this is confined to some tribe, most take girl that has reached breeding age and refund cost of raising her to the father by way of dowry. depending on her level of education the dowry is increase

when girl runs from man her family member will try to settle them or refund dowry SUPPOSEDLY

beer and cows is used as payment method in many tribe

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2013, 02:32:03 PM »
Lakers.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2013, 02:34:49 PM »
in the lands of africa it is not acceptable to call elders by their name

unless it it used in combination with words such as "uncle", "aunty", "mama"

i would address wiggs as "brother wiggs" or possibly "uncle wiggs" in this case

you mustnt give something to an elder with your left hand as it is disrespectful

black people in the lands of africa are unfamiliar with racism, but a lot of them very much tribalists

for more information about the lives of africans shoot me a pm

Ever heard about Apartheid in South Africa or hands chopping in "Belgian" Kongo  ::)
Africans NOT familiar with racism  ::) ::) ::) a you that much delusional  ???
How about killing of albino children by black Africans  ??? ???

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: July 25, 2013, 03:05:51 PM »
Shut your filthy hole Edomite. When your people have their culture, language and land taken from them and  become the most oppressed people on the planet everywhere they are, (America, Brazil, Europe, Israel, South America, Central America, Cuba, Haiti, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic and anywhere else I forgot) then you have room to talk, till then, put a sock in it. I have a job to do.

My good Wiggs,

What people do you have in mind there?  (I grant I'm intentionally being a bit dense, but that's partly out of necessity:  I'm exhausted, perhaps a tick drunk and, as a matter of course, I always ask debating opponents I respect for clarification, lest I inadvertently assume what they mean and, in turn, risk strawmandering.)

Since you mentioned Israelites, I can only guess you're talking about negroid ethnicities.  

IF I follow you correctly, I am thoroughly confused.  Yeah, black folks are still subject to discrimination in the U.S., and that's sad.  On the other hand, one must try to at least grab at a shrivel of objectivity; in turn, a clean-slated observer would probably note that the people stirring the racial shit-pot the most are the same black activists who cheered when O.J. Simpson was acquitted of murdering his former wife and her b/f.

What's with the double-standard?  Simpson, or one of his sons, almost certainly murdered that "whitey" wife and that "Kike" boyfriend of hers.  But when they got away with a brutal murder, black people rejoiced ... because a clearly guilty guy dodged conviction of murdering white people.

Now, a fat Jew Mexican neighborhood watcher gets beat up, the kid beating him even tells him he's going "to DIE TONIGHT," and the spaz Jewican shoots the kid ... who had a rap sheet, pics of himself online blowing dope and showing off his firearms, and was in a recently robbed GATED COMMUNITY, hood up, acting all evasive.

Only THEN do the racist black organizations get their dander up and descend upon the case like a bunch of vultures circling roadkill.

Why is it OK that the NAACP and like (oh, God forbid you call any member of such a "colored" person, even though that's part of their bloody acronym) can act like this, yet anyone who speaks in favor of a black man's incarceration or defends a white or non-black man defending himself, even to the death, is automatically smeared a racist?  

It's a bunch of horseshit.  Some might want to tar and feather me now, but I'm going to go ahead and say it:  most of these so-called "black leader" groups are every BIT as racist as the Klan, Neo-Nazis and the Aryan Brotherhood.  In fact, I give the latter three much MORE credit because they are at least HONEST about their ethos.  

It's a said day when I thought I'd give the Klan any kind of props, but there you go.  Flame the fuck on.  My armor is thick and shields are stronger than a Star Destroyer's :D

S

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 25, 2013, 11:59:29 PM »
I need me some watermelon.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2013, 12:18:05 AM »
Such racist hate mongers so many blacks are :(
X

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2013, 01:47:18 AM »
In the modern business structure it is key to reserve a few lower to middle management and HR positions for your Uncle Toms and your bed wenches. All deviant, ruthless massas are taught this from an early age.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2013, 02:28:09 AM »
I honestly feel bad for people who believe in God , especially adults. If you haven't figured out by then that it's a gigantic bullshit story then you either didn't do any research or your IQ is hovering on the bottom end of triple digits

My IQ works quite well scientifically and clinically, but I'll be damn if I bank on mankind, so I choose a God.

Enjoy the burn.  :)

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #65 on: July 26, 2013, 10:23:48 AM »
My good Wiggs,

What people do you have in mind there?  (I grant I'm intentionally being a bit dense, but that's partly out of necessity:  I'm exhausted, perhaps a tick drunk and, as a matter of course, I always ask debating opponents I respect for clarification, lest I inadvertently assume what they mean and, in turn, risk strawmandering.)

Since you mentioned Israelites, I can only guess you're talking about negroid ethnicities.  

IF I follow you correctly, I am thoroughly confused.  Yeah, black folks are still subject to discrimination in the U.S., and that's sad.  On the other hand, one must try to at least grab at a shrivel of objectivity; in turn, a clean-slated observer would probably note that the people stirring the racial shit-pot the most are the same black activists who cheered when O.J. Simpson was acquitted of murdering his former wife and her b/f.

What's with the double-standard?  Simpson, or one of his sons, almost certainly murdered that "whitey" wife and that "Kike" boyfriend of hers.  But when they got away with a brutal murder, black people rejoiced ... because a clearly guilty guy dodged conviction of murdering white people.

Now, a fat Jew Mexican neighborhood watcher gets beat up, the kid beating him even tells him he's going "to DIE TONIGHT," and the spaz Jewican shoots the kid ... who had a rap sheet, pics of himself online blowing dope and showing off his firearms, and was in a recently robbed GATED COMMUNITY, hood up, acting all evasive.

Only THEN do the racist black organizations get their dander up and descend upon the case like a bunch of vultures circling roadkill.

Why is it OK that the NAACP and like (oh, God forbid you call any member of such a "colored" person, even though that's part of their bloody acronym) can act like this, yet anyone who speaks in favor of a black man's incarceration or defends a white or non-black man defending himself, even to the death, is automatically smeared a racist?  

It's a bunch of horseshit.  Some might want to tar and feather me now, but I'm going to go ahead and say it:  most of these so-called "black leader" groups are every BIT as racist as the Klan, Neo-Nazis and the Caucasian Brotherhood.  In fact, I give the latter three much MORE credit because they are at least HONEST about their ethos.  

It's a said day when I thought I'd give the Klan any kind of props, but there you go.  Flame the fuck on.  My armor is thick and shields are stronger than a Star Destroyer's :D

S

You're a better poster when you're a tick drunk.  Keep it up
Y

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 26, 2013, 07:20:42 PM »
Lakers.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #67 on: July 27, 2013, 06:11:45 AM »
Lakers.

yeah, they used to be a pretty good team

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 27, 2013, 06:28:27 AM »
Wilt scored 100 points once and had sex with alot of girls.

http://www.nba.com/history/wilt100_moments.html

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #69 on: July 27, 2013, 06:54:48 AM »
most likey the best guard, forward, center combo EVER

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 27, 2013, 08:59:23 AM »
True.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 27, 2013, 09:37:15 AM »

The gold standard for single season greatness til the Chicago Bulls came around in the mid 90s

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #72 on: July 27, 2013, 12:19:22 PM »

Great individual talents but they won zero championships together.  The best guard, forward center combo ever is Magic Johnson, James Worthy, and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2013, 03:07:45 PM »
Wiggs, when is God's birthday  ???
Thanks

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2013, 08:08:13 PM »
Wiggs, when is God's birthday  ???
Thanks

The day he placed an element in the empty set containing all empty sets.
Y