Author Topic: Christie goes after Rand Paul and Libertarians hard.  (Read 616 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Christie goes after Rand Paul and Libertarians hard.
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 06:05:55 AM »
Christie wants to be president.  He chose Obama over Romney in the sandy aftermath, 5 minutes before the election.

He's practically Rudy Giuliani when he is suggesting they explain their position to victims of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.... because they are concerned with the abuses we're seeing with the spying program?

LOL.... "If you have nothing to hide" was the catch phrase during the Bush era.  Now?  Hannity loves the spying program, he just dislikes the way Obama uses it.  He'll like the way Pres Christie uses it.   Hannity pretty much picks the GOP nominee.   Christie wants that job.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 06:36:42 AM »
Christie wants to be president.  He chose Obama over Romney in the sandy aftermath, 5 minutes before the election.

He's practically Rudy Giuliani when he is suggesting they explain their position to victims of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.... because they are concerned with the abuses we're seeing with the spying program?

LOL.... "If you have nothing to hide" was the catch phrase during the Bush era.  Now?  Hannity loves the spying program, he just dislikes the way Obama uses it.  He'll like the way Pres Christie uses it.   Hannity pretty much picks the GOP nominee.   Christie wants that job.

And you'll be right there voting for Obama-lite, RINO.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2013, 08:00:21 AM »
I'd prefer a Rino over an anti-science religious zealot.  Before anyone calls me a mindless liberal, I won't be voting for Hilary either.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2013, 12:18:20 PM »
Pretty silly for a RINO governor to be attacking a Senator with this kind of statement ... Rand knows the world way better than a guy trying to control his own state.

RAND PAUL:
Committee on Foreign Relations
Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
Subcommittee on Primary Health and Aging
Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
Ad Hoc Subcommittee on Contracting Oversight
Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations

No doubt, though, the media will love all over Christie and call Rand a kook.  ANd hilary will destroy Christie.  See, I don't see hilary beating Rand - he will be able to take a step back from the bullshit world she perpetuates, and just speak to people using common sense.  Christie will be too busy trying to convince everyeone that he is part of that bullshit world.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2013, 04:00:26 PM »
I'd prefer a Rino over an anti-science religious zealot.  Before anyone calls me a mindless liberal, I won't be voting for Hilary either.

Right now I'll take a lunatic like Michelle Bachman over any liberal/progressive...

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2013, 04:13:21 PM »
Right now I'll take a lunatic like Michelle Bachman over any liberal/progressive...

Here's a little liberal dandy you might get a kick out of. The whole abortion issue doesn't really get me fired up or anything like that but it amazes me how truly naive some of the young people in our country truly are.

Virginia University Students Sign Petition to Legalize 4th Trimester Abortion.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/politics/abortion/college-students-sign-petition-allow-4th-trimester-abortion-video