Author Topic: how do you cope with the steroid subject when it comes up, accusations etc  (Read 6365 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
my mate is a pt

he is in shape too

he gets 20 TO 30 pound an hour and does about 4 clients a day
holy fuck

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
what if this person has loose lips

I don't really care about things that I can't control. on the list of things I worry about, stuff like that is pretty far down... right below 'somebody not liking my haircut'.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
remember this guys...Loose lips sink ships.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
I can't imagine being a grown man and lying to people about your drug habit to gain a little muscle.
"Are you on steroids?"
"Nah, I just eat a lot and train hard."
Real integrity there...pathetic really.  People on juice know if they come clean, they'll get no credit for their gains.  I can't imagine being this much of a pussy.  Unless, you have a 100k contract riding on your lying, you're a straight up bitch. ;)
If you can't make gains on your own, you fess up and show some respect for real bbers and admit your shortcomings.
BOOOOM!
N

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?

i get asked all the time in clubs 'yo dude, howd you get so big'

i always say 'steroids'.

it typically ends any conversation quickly.
b

Nirvana

• Getbig V
A hard left hook

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.

i always say 'steroids'.

Hahah. Classic.
I should say that, even though it would be false.  The reality is, that's what people want to hear.  I'd even say, steroids...I barely even train.
N

Z Father

• Getbig III

i always say 'steroids'.

It depends on who's asking. If it's some dickhead, i say "those things are illegal and bad for you"  and i say it in a way , with a shit eating grin, they know I'm basically telling them to fuck off...and don't hold your breath for a straight answer.

If a dude is real, and comes at me the right way, i tell him whatever he wants to know.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Admit nothing. Deny everything.  If the questions continue threaten litigation.
a

Natural Man

• Getbig V
just say with a straight face you aint never used no steroids?

bitch by his side not being amused at all.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
just say with a straight face you aint never used no steroids?

if your man enough you won't need steroids
but then you wou'd be man enough to tell the truth
c

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Keeps the chit chat to a minimum.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt

i always say 'steroids'.

Same here...it's especially fun to tell that to high school kids that are lifting in a group or even better when they are with they're parents :)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
a juiced bber at work today asked me

wtf

this place is really weird, in front of my colleague who is a natural twink

i sort of cracked up and said no

it was awkwardd

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
a juiced bber at work today asked me
wtf
this place is really weird, in front of my colleague who is a natural twink
i sort of cracked up and said no
it was awkwardd

are you ashamed of taking steroids and such like ?
c

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
are you ashamed of taking steroids and such like ?
no but i know that joe public is an ignorant imbecile with a penchant for sensational gossip and projecting their inadequacies on others

also subordinates that senior you want to drag you down since they often are miserable and want to watch the world burn

"at least these are my sentiments, truly indeed"

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
im honest to a point about what i do or what i have done depending if im on or off etc,,,,

what i dont like is when people come over asking me about other guys who train n carry size.... big so n so, he says he just eats chicken 5 times a day etc etc, what u reacon?...

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
im honest to a point about what i do or what i have done depending if im on or off etc,,,,

what i dont like is when people come over asking me about other guys who train n carry size.... big so n so, he says he just eats chicken 5 times a day etc etc, what u reacon?...
i often wonder what is the point of their questions

*they typically are light years away from being in decent shape, let alone their natural potential

*they dont even have the intention of getting into shape

*they have not the slightest clue of what bbing entails

all they want to do is put people down and run their useless mouth since they have nothing interesting going on in their own life and they can't just shut up and do their work instead of talking away company hrs

these ppl need to be laid off instantly

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
no but i know that joe public is an ignorant imbecile with a penchant for sensational gossip and projecting their inadequacies on others

also subordinates that senior you want to drag you down since they often are miserable and want to watch the world burn

"at least these are my sentiments, truly indeed"

seems your letting you self hostage to other peoples opinions like a candle in the ...
c

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
seems your letting you self hostage to other peoples opinions like a candle in the ...
people's opinions can negatively influence you if it's in the working place

Nomad

• Getbig IV

Be like, he uses protein powder, I don't. That stuff is like steroids in a scoop.
all drugs - TPPIIP

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  we all know what ryan braun says    :D ;D

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
people's opinions can negatively influence you if it's in the working place

discression is certainly the better part of valour but in all cases thats a decision you are making
c

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?

Same here...it's especially fun to tell that to high school kids that are lifting in a group or even better when they are with they're parents :)

I lied once about it. it was tough cause I make it a point of always telling the truth in life no matter how bad the fallout as it were.

so I'm in the gym and I'm just finishing up my ab workout. I'm on an incline bench you know? so I'm sitting there and there's this group of kids from school. maybe 14-15 or so? just young guys. there with a class trip to the gym maybe. and I could hear them talking. one kids like 'I wonder what he looks like with his shirt off!' kinda cute really. just young kids really impressionable.

so one screws up the courage to walk over while I'm in the middle of my set. I sit up and he's standing there. he's like 'yo, dude- you ever take steroids?!' I swear to god. I almost shit myself.

this was a very tough moment for me. I can't tell the truth and say 'yes'. last thing I need on my conscience is these kids thinking they need it to look like 'the big guy from the gym'. they need to educate and form their own opinions abt their use when they're at an age to make those decisions.

so I lied and said 'you don't need them'. that's all I said and carried on with my workout.

still bugs me I lied when I think about it but had to be done. I've had my nephew and a cousin both in their 20's both come to me and ask about anabolics and advise and I was totally honest and up front with them. hard to do w your sisters son- first words out of my mouth were 'don't tell your mother!'

but I couldn't bring myself to not lie to those kids. had to be done. :)
b

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
Getbig is full of the Good and Rightious condemming champion bodybuilders who say they dont do drugs, who endorse supplements but rely on drugs to build their muscles. They (the muscled up champions) are accused of being of being liers, fraudsters and hypocrits. Natties who show any pronounced muscular development are equally accused of being liers, fraudsters and hypocrits.

Isn't the guy in your local gym showing recent and pronounced muscular development  also open to being called a lier, fraudster and hypocrit ?
c