Author Topic: Buying a Hitler autograph.  (Read 20108 times)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Re: Buying a Hitler autograph.
« Reply #75 on: June 22, 2013, 04:03:38 PM »
All hail hitler we must protect the fuhrer in the lab where we are making his clone to rise again and take over the world, now where the hell is pinky.

Reminder:most of Nazi medical experts were relocated to the U.S. after WW2 & continue with experiments & innovations  ;D ;D ;D
just like leading Japanese "chemist"  ;D ;D ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: June 22, 2013, 04:10:09 PM »
The only Genocide being committed is that of the White Race. Not the jews.

Regarding to postwar mathematical calculations by some, supposedly (6 milions dead jews) every 1.6 seconds
1 jew was exterminated  ??? ??? ??? how to dispose 1 jew in just 1.6 sec.  ::) ::) ::)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #77 on: June 23, 2013, 02:02:31 PM »
First of all where's the proof that 6 million jewish converts were murdered? It was not genocide it was a burnt offering. I doubt they know how many American soldiers died down to the last one. Sure they have a pretty accurate number but not absolute. So this 6 million number is just a magical number. In the beginning it was much larger and have been revised down numerous times. There are too many jewish converts alive now for this to have been true. It would have taken much longer for them to establish such a stronghold in the USA if 6 million had really been murdered. I think the number personally was closer to 500,000. And yes I have seen a concentration camp in person.

Second, World War 2 was created at the Treaty of Versailles. Germany was forced to pay retribution for WW1. Trains were sent into Germany and livestock, food supplies and minerals and precious metals hauled away. Keep in mind Germany was just through a War themselves. So the people were poor and hungry and starving. Enter the American bankers who finance Hitler so he can create his propaganda and lift the spirits of a disgruntled German population. At the same time bankers also finance Churchill. Just before the start of WW2 Churchill went bankrupt in a stock market crash and his debt was bought up by a banker. Shortly after this Churchill's war rhetoric against Germany increased.

The goal of the First and Second World War was the abdication of the White Man. Millions of whites were killed on both sides. In 1945 in two days of bombing close to 500,000 white German men, women, children, and wounded  soldiers were killed in Dresden when Germany was already defeated. And who gave the orders? Churchill. And after the war he tried to distance himself from this despicable act.

Europe was robbed of its white genetics and bankers were behind it every step of the way.

"Do you know," he [Lindemann] asked, "what the future historians will regard as the most important event of this age?"  "Well, what is it?" [I, Sir Roy Harrod, asked.]  "It will not be Hitler and the Second World War. ... It will not be the release of nuclear energy. ... It will not be the menace of Communism. ..."  These negatives seemed very comprehensive.  [And note that they are all the work of the Illuminati!]  He put on an expression of extreme severity, and turned down the corners of his lips. "It will be the abdication of the White man."  Then he nodded his head up and down several times to drive home his proposition." - See more at: http://www.henrymakow.com/istheilluminatiwagingwar.html#sthash.Z88x4MUE.dpuf

Interesting.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 23, 2013, 03:32:33 PM »
Lemmy (Motorhead) is proud owner of Hitler's autographed Christmas card.
In documentary "Lemmy"  (original long version) he shows his collection
of WW2 staff & when ask where do you get it (Hitler card) ?.
Lemmy: Ozzy gave it to me  ;D ;D ;D

But my favourite scene is driving WW2 German tank in California
 ;D ;D ;D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #79 on: June 26, 2013, 06:35:27 AM »
You want truth? Hitler, was the modern day version of Alexander The Great and Julius Caesar. Which one is crucified?  History is filled with evil people. We worship the ancient ones,  but loathe the recent.

I agree with you, but here is why he is made the villain
One, because he lost.  And two, I think it's because it is on video and you can watch it happen.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 26, 2013, 03:31:07 PM »
I agree with you, but here is why he is made the villain
One, because he lost.  And two, I think it's because it is on video and you can watch it happen.

& question is which one of Austrians is the most known (not the most popular) ? :

-Her Fuhrer Hitler
-Her/Mr.Arnold

Adolf WINS  :D

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: July 16, 2013, 06:07:01 AM »
I posted a while back that I was looking to buy a piece of art by Adolf Hitler. While looking for this, a came across an authentic signed photo from 1924 for $2,000. My question to you guys is, doesn't that seem a bit cheap? I mean, don't you think that an autograph of someone who a lot of people put up there as one of the most evil people in history would fetch a bit more? I also picked up a document signed by Victor Emanuel and Mussolini for $380. All legit authentic stuff. I mean, Babe Ruth would get you way more than that. By the way, I'm not anti Semitic, just really interested in World War Two and the players involved. I have a Patton signature as well, and am looking for an Eisenhower.

Yes, but look at Babe Ruth everyone loves him ....and then look at Hitler is like no one wants anything to do with him or his name, I know is a valuable collection item but for most people is just bad vibe"

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #82 on: July 16, 2013, 06:25:03 AM »
Yes, but look at Babe Ruth everyone loves him ....and then look at Hitler is like no one wants anything to do with him or his name, I know is a valuable collection item but for most people is just bad vibe"

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This is truth.  I'd own one because I love history and there is nothing more intoxicating for a historian than having an actual piece of history.  My grandfather was in WW2 and the stories he told about the war fascinated me as a child.  He was a living piece of history.  He wrote a short book about his experiences in the war and gave it to his grandchildren  I treasure his gift.
A

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 17, 2013, 03:41:38 PM »

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Babe Ruth is almost unknown in rest of the world.
Between Adolf Luger pistol & Babes baseball cap , which 1 would you choose  ;D
Ruth was fat, Hitler was slim  ;D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 25, 2013, 05:52:50 PM »
Three autographs came in today. A postcard from Rommel, with the original envelope, and a document signed by Mussolini and Vittorio Emmanuel. Nice.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #85 on: July 25, 2013, 06:08:49 PM »
Three autographs came in today. A postcard from Rommel, with the original envelope, and a document signed by Mussolini and Vittorio Emmanuel. Nice.
Dude dont get the Hitler auto. That is some creepy shit. Thats like shitting on millions of jee families. People get autos of someone they admire.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 25, 2013, 06:47:33 PM »
Dude dont get the Hitler auto. That is some creepy shit. Thats like shitting on millions of jee families. People get autos of someone they admire.

It's two grand, that's nothing. Think about it, an autograph of someone who a lot of people would compare to satan himself, for only two grand. Crazy. I'm a history buff, I need this shit.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #87 on: July 25, 2013, 06:50:26 PM »
It's two grand, that's nothing. Think about it, an autograph of someone who a lot of people would compare to satan himself, for only two grand. Crazy. I'm a history buff, I need this shit.
Ultimate bad luck. DO NOT GET IT.