Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 24, 2014, 03:57:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IER #54: PJ Braun & Aaron Singerman Discuss His Departure From RxMuscle  (Read 2245 times)
Aaron Singerman
Expert
Getbig IV

View Profile
« on: July 25, 2013, 05:06:29 PM »

In this episode Aaron and PJ discuss Aaron's departure from RxMuscle, the events that surround it, and the events that have transpired since. There is also plenty of laughs, and listener questions get answered!

http://ironempireradio.com/2013/07/25/aarons-departure-from-rxmuscle-discussed.aspx

Report to moderator   Logged

A
Borracho
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 05:08:10 PM »

Are you that guy they call jewbacca?
che
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 05:40:19 PM »

In this episode Aaron and PJ discuss Aaron's departure from RxMuscle,

Goodrum isn't here  = Nobody gives a fuck
Wiggs
Getbig V

Child of Y'srael

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 06:04:03 PM »

Goodrum isn't here  = Nobody gives a fuck

LOLOLOLOL!  True!

Aaron Singerman
Expert
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2013, 03:07:02 PM »

Are you that guy they call jewbacca?

I am he.

A
Mothballs
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2013, 04:15:28 PM »

Do getbig a favour and exterminate PJ Spawn and yourself.

Thank you,

All of getbig.
hardgainerj
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2013, 04:32:37 PM »

thanks aaron
arce1988
Getbig V

ARCE USA USMC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2013, 04:39:02 PM »

Wink
RJ DRIVER
Getbig III

Im a getbig millionaire

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2013, 05:15:05 PM »

Call me gay, but I enjoyed the podcast.

P.S.     no homo
Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2013, 05:20:23 PM »

I am with Aaron on this one. He is the only one acting civilized here.
hardgainerj
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2013, 07:04:52 PM »

I am with Aaron on this one. He is the only one acting civilized here.
he really was
doozejooze
Getbig II

Get bit

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2013, 09:58:41 PM »

I gotta admit, the few times I posted on that website, Aaron came on and thanked me for the posts and said "post more". It was just good business.

Rectum defendere!
Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2013, 11:13:33 PM »

Aaron is full of class and has kept his morals and loyalty to his friends, mad respect. His departure will definitely open more doors for him. Wish him the best.
LMV
Getbig III

Time Out

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2013, 12:46:21 AM »

I gotta admit, the few times I posted on that website, Aaron came on and thanked me for the posts and said "post more". It was just good business.

After my fourth post on Aaron's website, I noticed the benefits. The very first benefit was I felt this sense of confidence flow through me. I had class that morning so I thought it would be a fun idea to take it for a test drive so to speak. I walked through the halls of my campus with a sense of pride and confidence. I felt no anxieties, fears, worries, nervousness, or anything like that. I didn't even sweat! In class, I felt so tuned into everything my government 1301 professor what lecturing about. Nothing was distracting me whatsoever!

After leaving class, again I walked through with pride and confidence. I'm feeling so good! Why didn't I start posting there months ago?! I wish this was created years ago when I REALLY DID NEED IT MORE THAN NOW! I used to suffer from pretty bad social anxiety. From all what I have experienced from posting on Aaron's website, hearing personal testimonies from others around me who post on Aaron's website, I feel people need this and I feel for those who suffer from any kind of anxiety, they could really benefit from this!

Some other benefits I have noticed after posting on Aaron's website for a little while was that I did not "binge eat". Binge eating is basically eating out of boredom/spite. Also eating just to beat the blues. I only ate when I was really hungry. Whenever I felt tired, after a little while after posting on Aaron's website, I felt alert and non-tired. I was not jittery of course! A lot of people think this might make them jittery. I don't get hyper or jittery and I have not heard of anyone getting that way after drinking it. Of course everyone's body is different.
Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2013, 07:34:25 AM »

After my fourth post on Aaron's website, I noticed the benefits. The very first benefit was I felt this sense of confidence flow through me. I had class that morning so I thought it would be a fun idea to take it for a test drive so to speak. I walked through the halls of my campus with a sense of pride and confidence. I felt no anxieties, fears, worries, nervousness, or anything like that. I didn't even sweat! In class, I felt so tuned into everything my government 1301 professor what lecturing about. Nothing was distracting me whatsoever!

After leaving class, again I walked through with pride and confidence. I'm feeling so good! Why didn't I start posting there months ago?! I wish this was created years ago when I REALLY DID NEED IT MORE THAN NOW! I used to suffer from pretty bad social anxiety. From all what I have experienced from posting on Aaron's website, hearing personal testimonies from others around me who post on Aaron's website, I feel people need this and I feel for those who suffer from any kind of anxiety, they could really benefit from this!

Some other benefits I have noticed after posting on Aaron's website for a little while was that I did not "binge eat". Binge eating is basically eating out of boredom/spite. Also eating just to beat the blues. I only ate when I was really hungry. Whenever I felt tired, after a little while after posting on Aaron's website, I felt alert and non-tired. I was not jittery of course! A lot of people think this might make them jittery. I don't get hyper or jittery and I have not heard of anyone getting that way after drinking it. Of course everyone's body is different.
get off the fucken pipe bro
Borracho
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2013, 07:55:47 AM »

I am he.

ok jewbacca...hypothetical question here.

So you're in a burning building and on your way out you notice 2 rooms with the doors opened. Inside room number one is vince goodbum and his lover passed out from smoke inhalation; not noticing the fire while having intense gay butt sex. Inside room number 2 is a nice cardboard box.

You can only save one of them, which one is it gonna be?
Ronnie Rep
Competitors
Getbig V

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2013, 08:01:11 AM »

In this episode Aaron and PJ discuss Aaron's departure from RxMuscle, the events that surround it, and the events that have transpired since. There is also plenty of laughs, and listener questions get answered!

http://ironempireradio.com/2013/07/25/aarons-departure-from-rxmuscle-discussed.aspx

Good stuff Aaron, you and PJ are great together! You handled everything with class and professionalism!
Aaron Singerman
Expert
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2013, 08:02:35 AM »

Yes, these are totally typical symptoms of those who post, more than 4 times, on my website.

You're welcome!

A
Aaron Singerman
Expert
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2013, 08:07:09 AM »

ok jewbacca...hypothetical question here.

So you're in a burning building and on your way out you notice 2 rooms with the doors opened. Inside room number one is vince goodbum and his lover passed out from smoke inhalation; not noticing the fire while having intense gay butt sex. Inside room number 2 is a nice cardboard box.

You can only save one of them, which one is it gonna be?

I love hypothetical questions. I know you guys at Gb won't like my answer, but i'd save Vince and his lover. I'd even save Lee Priest and Dave Palumbo if they were pasted out on that same bed after their session had ended.

A
Mensa Bob
Getbig V

KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2013, 08:49:23 AM »

hey aaron, how involved are you guys with vince goodbum, according to him he is quite involved with your buisness and you guys are working together. you seem like a good guy so let me give you a tip, stay away from him!!!!!!!!
Borracho
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2013, 08:57:55 AM »

i'd save Vince and his lover

MURDERER!!!

I'd even save Lee Priest and Dave Palumbo if they were pasted out on that same bed after their session had ended.

Are you saying that these two are an item Aaron?
Borracho
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2013, 09:01:12 AM »

hey aaron, how involved are you guys with vince goodbum, according to him he is quite involved with your buisness and you guys are working together. you seem like a good guy so let me give you a tip, stay away from him!!!!!!!!

This is good advice. A cardboard box would make a much better business associate than vince goodrum cmt mfg fjhb ghn.
EwaBeachBoy
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2013, 09:55:55 AM »

Antoinne valiant fucks trannies!!!

You guys are hilarious on the show!
The Abdominal Snoman
Getbig V

^^^SURVEILLANCE TRIBE APPROVED^^^

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2013, 10:15:47 AM »

lolz
Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2013, 10:17:47 AM »

Antoinne valiant fucks trannies!!!

You guys are hilarious on the show!
ya the was funny as fuck, I loled for a long time at BJ saying ``Fuck you``  ``I do some posing in a thong, yet this guy fucks trannies`` rotflmao lolololoollolll   Grin Grin Grin
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!