Author Topic: Did steroids fuse Lee Priests growth plates?  (Read 2257 times)

missile

Did steroids fuse Lee Priests growth plates?
« on: July 24, 2013, 02:38:12 AM »
Anyone know when he started juicing?  Did he start before he was fully grown?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Did steroids fuse Lee Priests growth plates?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 02:43:56 AM »
steroids don't close growth plates. estrogen does. prevent steroids from aromatizing and prevent premature growth plate closure.

and nobody knows when he started jucing. he may say 19 or 21, and he may or may not be telling the truth.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 03:50:46 AM »
Anyone know when he started juicing?  Did he start before he was fully grown?

I think he is taller than both his parents.  Most of his immediate family is under 5'6.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 04:00:37 AM »
steroids don't close growth plates. estrogen does. prevent steroids from aromatizing and prevent premature growth plate closure.

and nobody knows when he started jucing. he may say 19 or 21, and he may or may not be telling the truth.
13-14 tops  ;)

Igor90

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2013, 04:06:17 AM »
he started juicing at around 14

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2013, 05:16:11 AM »
People on the board will testify that I am best friends with Lee Priest and he has permitted me to tell you the truth.

The truth is, he's never taken a steroid in his life.  He told me this many times and I fucking believe him.  Some people say he's on the steroids but I think they're forgetting one thing: steroids kill.

He told me, straight up - he's still got a shot that him and Paul Dillet loaded up in the 90s.  They were going do the steroids and cheat with their muscle building, but at the last moment they got scared and decided to stay 100% natural.  Pretty gutsy.

Some people say that the internet is full of lies but the one thing you can be sure of is that I'm telling the truth.  Look how long I've been here.  That means I don't lie.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2013, 05:18:26 AM »
People on the board will testify that I am best friends with Lee Priest and he has permitted me to tell you the truth.

The truth is, he's never taken a steroid in his life.  He told me this many times and I fucking believe him.  Some people say he's on the steroids but I think they're forgetting one thing: steroids kill.

He told me, straight up - he's still got a shot that him and Paul Dillet loaded up in the 90s.  They were going do the steroids and cheat with their muscle building, but at the last moment they got scared and decided to stay 100% natural.  Pretty gutsy.

Some people say that the internet is full of lies but the one thing you can be sure of is that I'm telling the truth.  Look how long I've been here.  That means I don't lie.

truth right here

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2013, 05:18:57 AM »
I remember Lee has been asked that exact same question on MD or somewhere else. His answer was that he's the tallest guy in his family for like 3 generations, so BS, roids have nothing to do with his height (they might have even boosted his height as he's the tallest guy in his family).

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2013, 05:21:50 AM »
Another shit Lee Priest thread....

What is the fascination with that subnormal elf?

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2013, 05:23:25 AM »

thanks for your testimony Rocket, this is what makes this board great: first hand information! Hater gonna hate anyway
North of Italy

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2013, 05:24:55 AM »
Another shit Lee Priest thread....

What is the fascination with that subnormal elf?

Because he's creepy as fuck and generally when it comes to Bbing, things aren't exactly kosher to start with. Which makes him some kind of pinnacle of mental illness. Not matter when, where and how much steroids he injected the first time, you can bet it's pretty much a disturbing story with that fucked up midget.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2013, 05:35:10 AM »

wow great stuff

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2013, 02:05:57 PM »

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2013, 03:34:16 PM »

Could be, he was IFBB version Mr.Australia at 17  ::)

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2013, 04:02:19 PM »

Estrogen is a steroid. Just saying ... anyway ...

I hung with Lee for a few days way back in the mid-'90s in LA and can only say that I found him to be cheerful and very funny. A nice guy. How the intervening years have altered his personality, if at all, I cannot say.

Tightskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2013, 05:00:08 PM »

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2013, 12:52:37 AM »
I think Lee will not win NABBA Universe with purple colour nails  ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2013, 03:08:08 PM »
With all these Lee posts, lets just get him to post on here

:D

He use to and then melted down beyond belief...The man actually thought the IFBB revolved around him...He can't talk about anything other than himself. Many on here finally caught on to the fact that he is severly mentally ill.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2013, 04:27:33 PM »
He use to and then melted down beyond belief...The man actually thought the IFBB revolved around him...He can't talk about anything other than himself. Many on here finally caught on to the fact that he is severly mentally ill.

No his is "NOT" mental , in today's Australia only the normal people
tattoo theirs faces  ;D
Mental ones don't tattoo  ;D ;D ;D