Author Topic: UK's Scariest Debt Collector  (Read 105669 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: UK's Scariest Debt Collector
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2013, 12:22:40 PM »
Openly, he's a Christian (BULLSHIT)
Secretly I believe he is a Satanist among many others.

Speak on this theory Wiggs..

"1"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2013, 12:23:50 PM »
Speak on this theory Wiggs..

"1"

LOL...You're gonna open Pandora's box bro and I don't want to hijack this thread. lol.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2013, 12:24:22 PM »
your president is muslim

where and when did you come here?

it sounds to me like you stayed in a shithole of a ghetto and based your experience on that. kind of like me saying the US is shite because I stayed in a crack house in bed stuy. the UK is great if you have above abject poverty line money. you should go to india mate- your lack of any dough would make you wealthy there.

and the can't tell the french from a brit line is rich coming from a black guy. you do after all look the same- poor.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2013, 12:24:47 PM »
They're a bunch of fucking limp dicks that wish they were still under a monarchy.

wiggs, you seriously haven't heard their new king was just born ?

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2013, 12:26:51 PM »
come on niggs

answer the questions I posed

or izz you a waitin fo da masser to let you on da internet saaah

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2013, 12:32:27 PM »
your president is muslim

where and when did you come here?

it sounds to me like you stayed in a shithole of a ghetto and based your experience on that. kind of like me saying the US is shite because I stayed in a crack house in bed stuy. the UK is great if you have above abject poverty line money. you should go to india mate- your lack of any dough would make you wealthy there.

and the can't tell the french from a brit line is rich coming from a black guy. you do after all look the same- poor.

Look in my old posts. See, you thought you'd set me up with that and it didn't work and now you're looking for something else and it wont work. I never said Great Britain sucked. It was once a great empire. It is anything but that now. What the fuck are you guys known for? Rolls Royce, European Football, and the "Royal" Family. Furthermore, my opinions about the country aren't even based on my time there. It's based on the goings on in your country and the lack of action on the part of your citizens. England is now akin to a championship horse with 4 broken legs. My stay in UK (Cambridge) was great, the people were nice.

But saying Brits are tough is laughable. Brits WERE tough.

Finally, my line about the difference between a Brit and Frenchman wasn't motivated by color, but by testicular fortitude, that of which Brits lack. Now kindly fuck off, you pasty little limp dick. 

Cheerio "mate".

:-*

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2013, 12:33:14 PM »

wiggs, you seriously haven't heard their new king was just born ?

Yeah, I heard about it but it's not a real monarchy well, at least not in public it's not.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2013, 12:34:11 PM »
come on niggs

answer the questions I posed

or izz you a waitin fo da masser to let you on da internet saaah

Sounds like little Nigel is upset because I told the truth about his country. lol

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2013, 12:38:39 PM »
you have no clue what you are on about

so cambridge is an islamic hotbed is it?

you fucking imbecile.

your entire narrative is based on what the media you read tell you. which is nonsense. perhaps some people need a conspiracy theory to make up for the fact life didn't go too well.

cambridge has a population of 120,000 people. of which 4,000 are muslim. of a whopping 3 percent of the population.

do you want me to continue mugging you off- or shall we leave it there?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2013, 12:40:44 PM »
you have no clue what you are on about

so cambridge is an islamic hotbed is it?

you fucking imbecile.

your entire narrative is based on what the media you read tell you. which is nonsense. perhaps some people need a conspiracy theory to make up for the fact life didn't go too well.

cambridge has a population of 120,000 people. of which 4,000 are muslim. of a whopping 3 percent of the population.

do you want me to continue mugging you off- or shall we leave it there?

You blithering fucking idiot. Did you not read the part about me saying, my opinion on England isn't based on my time there. WOW!

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2013, 12:46:16 PM »
so you based your opinion on the media

no wonder it was easy to put you into shackles

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2013, 12:47:24 PM »
so basically you are making it up

no need to contribute anymore - you are a mong

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2013, 12:56:31 PM »
Look in my old posts. See, you thought you'd set me up with that and it didn't work and now you're looking for something else and it wont work. I never said Great Britain sucked. It was once a great empire. It is anything but that now. What the fuck are you guys known for? Rolls Royce, European Football, and the "Royal" Family. Furthermore, my opinions about the country aren't even based on my time there. It's based on the goings on in your country and the lack of action on the part of your citizens. England is now akin to a championship horse with 4 broken legs. My stay in UK (Cambridge) was great, the people were nice.

But saying Brits are tough is laughable. Brits WERE tough.

Finally, my line about the difference between a Brit and Frenchman wasn't motivated by color, but by testicular fortitude, that of which Brits lack. Now kindly fuck off, you pasty little limp dick. 

Cheerio "mate".

Haha and what exactly is your race known for? Sitting by a puddle of shit with 300 flies on your face while someone films it makes it into a telly add begging us to send money for food.
Ive heard it fucking all now

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2013, 12:58:01 PM »
apologies to wiggs

he is a god botherer

he believe in fucking fairies

nothing more needs be said

we have no balls- but he doesn't even have the balls to accept when he dies its all over. he's scared of life and scared of death. poor lamb.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2013, 01:03:27 PM »
Once again, in my post I said it's based on its "goings on."  Look, I know you're butthurt as you should be, a foreigner insulted the constituents of your homeland and like dutiful citizen, you tried to defend it. Good Boy.

When people talk about groups of people that are tough on this planet, the only time Brits come up is when you are arguing with a Brit. We certainly have our share of Nancies, but Brits are the nucleus of feminine masculinity.

With all that said, An Irishman or a Scotsman would wipe the floor with you now, as they should.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2013, 01:08:45 PM »

Haha and what exactly is your race known for? Sitting by a puddle of shit with 300 flies on your face while someone films it makes it into a telly add begging us to send money for food.
Ive heard it fucking all now

lol. Everyone has their time under the sun. I could easily embarrass you and post all the Black Kings and Knights people of the so called, "DARK Ages" that many neglect to talk about. Or I can go to all the great empires of Africa Or, I can go to all the great accomplishments of Great Hebrew Kings. Or I can go with modern day accomplishments which are numerous.

Don't get buthurt over my comments, get tough!

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2013, 01:10:00 PM »
you soft girl

so the scots are not brits? the NI protestants aren't brits?

some village lost its idiot today when you came on here

clueless

I am of irish stock by the way so where does that leave your theory?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2013, 01:11:17 PM »
you soft girl

so the scots are not brits? the NI protestants aren't brits?

some village lost its idiot today when you came on here

clueless

I am of irish stock by the way so where does that leave your theory?

Soft girl?  That's a new one.

No Scotts aren't Brits. Scots are Scots.....moron.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2013, 01:11:51 PM »
go on then

print them up

lets have a laugh

cos face it your the black american is hardly known for anything other than crack abuse, woman beating, fried chicken and obesity.

you should be proud.

as for modern day africa

talk about the DRC and kabila

talk about mugabe in zimbabwe

laughable

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2013, 01:12:04 PM »
lol. Everyone has their time under the sun. I could easily embarrass you and post all the Black Kings and Knights people of the so called, "DARK Ages" that many neglect to talk about. Or I can go to all the great empires of Africa Or, I can go to all the great accomplishments of Great Hebrew Kings. Or I can go with modern day accomplishments which are numerous.

Don't get buthurt over my comments, get tough!

Haha even if that made up shit did happen things have seriously regressed since then ;)

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2013, 01:13:11 PM »
I typed

c

u

n

t

and it changed it

so scots aren't brits? laughable. tell that to the scots protestants.

and the irish- you missed that.

you swerve anything that gets beyond your limited mcdowells boy on the brush intellect.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2013, 01:13:17 PM »
Being a scary debt collector means being abl to seize assets, levy accounts, find hidden bank accounts, garnish wages, and repo property.  

Sorry - being a good boxer don't mean shit if you cant collect.  

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2013, 01:15:00 PM »
Being a scary debt collector means being abl to seize assets, levy accounts, find hidden bank accounts, garnish wages, and repo property.  

Sorry - being a good boxer don't mean shit if you cant collect.  

true, id rather get beaten up than have my assets siezed.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2013, 01:17:57 PM »
I'll address both of you now since you're trying to double team me.

Perhaps you two, should take your suppressed anger about your inadequacies direct it toward something positive. Because this conversation has effectively turned from me saying Brits aren't tough (as a whole they are not) to lets beat down the African American aka Hebrew. Which is quiet laughable. So you can attack my people as a whole about the social and economic oppression as a whole, sure. The numbers speak for themselves. But, staying on the original conversation, toughness....well, Our history speaks for itself as well as the stats.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2013, 01:18:56 PM »
true, id rather get beaten up than have my assets siezed.

My clients are like "Bro - go to their house and threaten people . . . . "

I'm like - yeah ok - and get arrested for harassment and breaching the peace and you get nothing - how is that going to work out for us?