Author Topic: UK's Scariest Debt Collector  (Read 105810 times)

gee38

• Getbig IV
Re: UK's Scariest Debt Collector
« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2013, 01:20:01 PM »
YOU AVOID ANY POINT THAT BATTER YOU

Scots aren't brits.

what passport do they hold.

a british one- you tit.

do you consider yourself american? or african?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2013, 01:23:55 PM »
YOU AVOID ANY POINT THAT BATTER YOU

Scots aren't brits.

what passport do they hold.

a british one- you tit.

do you consider yourself american? or african?

I gotta go chief. I said my peace. I came to talk about toughness. I did. You're on some other stuff now and it's rather boring.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2013, 01:24:09 PM »
I dont know if you were being specific to English but i think you will find that Irish & Scots are infact Brits - not just the English & the Taffs.

I also think you should realise that the governing laws are aimed towards making us more politically correct in an attempt to enable us to remain civilised, however when push comes to shove i would proclaim without a single ounce of exaggeration or sarcasm that we are as tough as they come. We win battles through the power of our men, not the money the government throws at weaponry as a scare tactic. We do not back down when it matters, and to insinuate we resemble the French is absolutely ridiculous.

For the good of the world and foreign relations we have, bit by bit, relinquished our grip on the Empire and encouraged those nations to stand on their own 2 feet. America, £ vs $ and man vs man would lose horrifically if it ever came to a war with Britain. We can not help that we are a small union of nations but we do the best with what we have and our best is good enough.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2013, 01:25:21 PM »
epic end to thread

wiggs legs it off a beaten man

and granite city don knocks the ball out the park- top work mate!

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2013, 01:35:39 PM »
we did leave america- in 1783

compare that to vietnam - 40 years back

our returning soldiers were never treated like lepers

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2013, 02:44:49 PM »
Being a scary debt collector means being abl to seize assets, levy accounts, find hidden bank accounts, garnish wages, and repo property.  

Sorry - being a good boxer don't mean shit if you cant collect.  

A forensic accountant is the scariest debt collector.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2013, 03:43:52 PM »
It's funny how people believe the official garbage about the decline of the British Empire.

The British gave up their colonies and influence around the time the political structure was infiltrated by the NWO.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2013, 03:48:41 PM »
so you based your opinion on the media

no wonder it was easy to put you into shackles

Just like the ol' days

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2013, 03:54:11 PM »
nah man, i read extensively on the rise,maintenance and fall of the empire
it was a long process,with many dynamic factors, they also invented the "too big to fail" policy long ago bc of east indian company.

its most interest history,they have,the brits.

theres been accumulation of problems since long before ww2, which was the last straw

Sorry, I was just doing my best impression of cswol...  :)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2013, 04:24:03 PM »
I dont know if you were being specific to English but i think you will find that Irish & Scots are infact Brits - not just the English & the Taffs.

I also think you should realise that the governing laws are aimed towards making us more politically correct in an attempt to enable us to remain civilised, however when push comes to shove i would proclaim without a single ounce of exaggeration or sarcasm that we are as tough as they come. We win battles through the power of our men, not the money the government throws at weaponry as a scare tactic. We do not back down when it matters, and to insinuate we resemble the French is absolutely ridiculous.

For the good of the world and foreign relations we have, bit by bit, relinquished our grip on the Empire and encouraged those nations to stand on their own 2 feet. America, £ vs $ and man vs man would lose horrifically if it ever came to a war with Britain. We can not help that we are a small union of nations but we do the best with what we have and our best is good enough.
A small country cannot hold onto a huge Empire by manpower alone, because it would lack the manpower. The American colonies were a good source for manpower and sailors. But, they were not the money makers. One could say that due to being a small countries, GB and Japan as well, tend to over compensate and even over reach.. Kinda like a "small man's syndrome" for small nations.
And so, this is kinda what happened to GB and the American colonies...you can't send forces and a lot of soldiers, when you don't have that much to send over.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2013, 05:02:33 PM »
I've just watched the video

the lad used to run a pub in lpool and got bombed out of it

by a 'group' one of which has just been lifted in amsterdam

said man now lives out of lpool

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2013, 05:17:44 PM »
I can see Wiggs point. Brits is normally associated with English people of middle class living around London. As a Rangers supporting Orange protestant Scotsman I consider myself very Brit, as do my protestant friends in Northern Ireland.
As you go east from London and then up to Newcastle, Manchester, Birmingham etc. you find some real hard kunts for sure. Try fuckin around with some Chelsea headhunters and see how soft the Londoners are. I used to travel with some Glasgow Rangers boys down to London to attend football matches with the Headhunters when I was young and stupid back in the 1980's. Violent is not the word for it.
Having said that, the Scots were the crazy backbone of the British Army back in the days of the Empire and don't forget that the ancient Romans build Hadrian's Wall to protect themselves from the crazy Scots after an entire legion sent to quash the Scots literally vanished into thin air 20 years earlier.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2013, 05:18:35 PM »
there is also a reason why he is in warrington and not liverpool

and why nobody from liverpool grafts with him

not for here really but he got ran out of town

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2013, 01:48:30 AM »
I used to travel with some Glasgow Rangers boys down to London to attend football matches with the Headhunters when I was young and stupid back in the 1980's. Violent is not the word for it.

my dad used to travel to the newcastle away games back maybe in the 70s for the mass fights aftee thw games. Not a time hes proud of but says the battles were epic.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2013, 02:04:00 AM »
Thanks to the Fair Debt Collection Act fags like this can't get away with this crap in the US.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: July 28, 2013, 02:20:59 AM »
I've just watched the video

the lad used to run a pub in lpool and got bombed out of it

by a 'group' one of which has just been lifted in amsterdam

said man now lives out of lpool

Pancake is someone i think punches above his weight and has somehow gotten away with it til now

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 28, 2013, 02:36:04 AM »
About 10 years ago, I visited a few boxing gyms in the UK (Arnies gym was my favorite). Those guys are downright animals over there. Teeth flying all over the place, fractured orbital bones and jaws are some of things you would see on a day-to-day. Every single one of those guys would walk around with a fractured nose and scars all over their faces.

Between the UK and the US, the boys over on the other side of the pond are just ruthless.

"1"

good post omr

there are some hard core guys over here

as for wiggs put down the bluff son

you lost all your credibility over the end of the world fiasco

you are turning bitter and angry
T

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #67 on: July 28, 2013, 02:36:46 AM »
what about dog the bunty hunter? ;D

debt collector which arent from the state should be legally shot on sight

Bounty Hunters are different. They have warrants for arrest for crime, debt collectors is just a civil matter. I didn't read all the thread so maybe what I'm saying while true, isn't relevant.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #68 on: July 28, 2013, 02:45:30 AM »
what about dog the bunty hunter? ;D

debt collector which arent from the state should be legally shot on sight

"Dog" is a felon and he was caught in Mexico too. He was probably scared shitless at the prospect of being in a Mexican prison and the "warm" welcome he would receive.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: July 28, 2013, 03:32:02 AM »
GSD i make you right

TR and a couple of others got nicked for an incident art kino's restaurant which started because an ex boxer called LS ko'd pancake in a prison waiting room. TR was the one who used to see jennifer ellison.

Plus the F's have now been sent away and effectively neutered.

Not involved in anything now myself- its all guns and beak and while it always was there was a tleast some control from above. now there is none- its kids slotting kids over 50 quid drug debts.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: July 28, 2013, 03:46:43 AM »
I know what you mean, i lived in Huyton for a number of years and the amount of guns available to even kids as young as 15 is ridiculous. Theres no chain of command, no respect for anyone. I know boys that have smoked people over things like mountain bikes and as you say a £50 debt. Just a few weeks ago an old friend was arrested for shooting someone in the head with a shotgun near where my family live and hes had quite a number of shootouts in the streets. Its all madness.

I wouldnt bank on the F's being neutered, theres loads of them left to look after things.

BTW, Pancake is the real father to 1 or 2 of Stevie G's kids ha ha

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #71 on: July 28, 2013, 04:06:33 AM »
Thanks to the Fair Debt Collection Act fags like this can't get away with this crap in the US.

OK - so lets say some guy sells a bunch of weed to another guy for 50k but the second guy ends up not paying.

You think the "Fair Debt Collection Act" will prevent anyone being to heavy-handed in collection?

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: July 28, 2013, 04:10:31 AM »
as we used to sing to him

'who's that coming over your bird is it a gangster is it a gangster'

lol

the whole gerrard thing comes from the fact he used to see Jennifer ellison. tony rico was seeing another bird. they ended up swapping partners as it were. as TR used to be one of pancakes it got round that pancake was banging gerrards current missus which wasn't the case.

the old bill - matrix are well on top of it now. they have given up chasing the dealers they just go after the money. thats why so many lads are grafting outside of the city now- north wales, parts of scotland, south east coast, geordie land. its all spreading.

they are also trying to get them mid level lads as this stops the flow onto the streets. either way it will never go away but lads I knew who grafted are finding it a pain in the arse.

me, I am up by the 'georgian quarter' lol- toccy really but no problems or hassle.

as for huyton- eagle and child/ bluebell etc and 'p s' is still a 'community advisor' ahem!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #73 on: July 28, 2013, 04:55:06 AM »
we did leave america- in 1783

compare that to vietnam - 40 years back

our returning soldiers were never treated like lepers
can you refrain from posting? You seem quite The imbecile  :)

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #74 on: July 28, 2013, 05:37:37 AM »
can you refrain from posting? You seem quite The imbecile  :)

You are very brave to say this to gee man , can you not tell from his posts he very connected in the UK underworld( ::))
You will end up propping up the motorway!