Author Topic: Jason Genova mockumentary  (Read 12365 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: text message between pj and jason
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2013, 04:39:36 PM »
He also bags groceries. Man, he chewed my ear off about bodybuilding one day. I thought I was never gonna get outta there. He also started in on my wife when he found out she worked at LA Fitness. Good kid, but he never STFU about bb'ing.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2013, 04:44:02 PM »
He also bags groceries. Man, he chewed my ear off about bodybuilding one day. I thought I was never gonna get outta there. He also started in on my wife when he found out she worked at LA Fitness. Good kid, but he never STFU about bb'ing.

It's his passion

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2013, 04:45:20 PM »
It's his passion
you need to confine that shit to the internet

you cant start yapping about it irl

fuck

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2013, 04:46:37 PM »
Poor c@nt, the handicapped fella doesn't even realise that his trainer/coach is publicly throwing him under the bus. Classy move

I was actually wondering if it was legit... I mean, who posts text messages like that?

If your coach / trainer / person you were working with for a show did that, would you keep working with them?

Odds it's fake?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2013, 04:48:42 PM »
how can someone on such a low salary even afford a personal trainer

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2013, 04:50:41 PM »
I like PJs advice to Genova

Really a big help

Genova begs him over the phone and what does he get? I'm in Cali Jason...

You need to stay on your diet...

THANKS CHIEF! What motivation!

AVBG

« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2013, 05:55:31 PM »
I was actually wondering if it was legit... I mean, who posts text messages like that?

If your coach / trainer / person you were working with for a show did that, would you keep working with them?

Odds it's fake?

It's hardly supporting, your coach/mentor making you the butt of jokes like that.

What does it matter to him eh? He's only a dullard?

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
"

missile

« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2013, 09:25:49 PM »
I'm almost certain he lives with his parents. Don't know if he has a job, definitely no girl friend.

Jason's father died from cancer dude.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2013, 09:46:43 PM »
I see what you guys are saying but in PJ defense, PJ has done everything possible already, he has wrote diets numerous times, has trained, has changed things up, has showed him how to pose, has been a mental coach as well so many times.

PJ has done everything for this kid and Genova is telling him ''I am not cheating, I am following the diet and everything", meanwhile the diet PJ has him on would have gotten anyone shredded by now, yet Genova does not change because he is lying to PJ, plain and simple, he is eating at will, zero will power.

So just imagine the frustration in PJ's mind, this kid will not listen and he has wasted his time on him, if anything PJ is getting the shaft here, not Genova.

AVBG

« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2013, 10:08:27 PM »
I see what you guys are saying but in PJ defense, PJ has done everything possible already, he has wrote diets numerous times, has trained, has changed things up, has showed him how to pose, has been a mental coach as well so many times.

PJ has done everything for this kid and Genova is telling him ''I am not cheating, I am following the diet and everything", meanwhile the diet PJ has him on would have gotten anyone shredded by now, yet Genova does not change because he is lying to PJ, plain and simple, he is eating at will, zero will power.

So just imagine the frustration in PJ's mind, this kid will not listen and he has wasted his time on him, if anything PJ is getting the shaft here, not Genova.

See I totally get what you are saying and seen the vids myself, but if he was truly sincere and not filling the kids head with false hope he'd be saying "man, I know you've tried your best but this isn't what you're cut out for... You're a strong fucker why don't you opt for powerlifting?"

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2013, 10:10:13 PM »

PJ is working with a mentally disabled person.  The person is able to live pretty well in society, no doubt - but he clearly operates on a completely different level to the norm.

There is a reason why people go through extensive training to deal with people like that.  It's not easy.

Jason is at the point whatever his deficiency is, it's an ethical tightrope for anybody dealing with him because on the one hand, he's hilarious and on the other - it's mostly because he's disabled in some manner.

It's a tough gig.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2013, 10:12:18 PM »
See I totally get what you are saying and seen the vids myself, but if he was truly sincere and not filling the kids head with false hope he'd be saying "man, I know you've tried your best but this isn't what you're cut out for... You're a strong fucker why don't you opt for powerlifting?"

I don't think it's possible to get Jason to go through a paradigm shift of changing to strength.  That is beyond anybody, to convince him of, I think. 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2013, 10:15:54 PM »
PJ is working with a mentally disabled person.  The person is able to live pretty well in society, no doubt - but he clearly operates on a completely different level to the norm.

There is a reason why people go through extensive training to deal with people like that.  It's not easy.

Jason is at the point whatever his deficiency is, it's an ethical tightrope for anybody dealing with him because on the one hand, he's hilarious and on the other - it's mostly because he's disabled in some manner.

It's a tough gig.

good observation there bro, totally right with what you are saying, Genova is one hell of a character  :D

He could take that route and be straight up but he loses either way cause then Genova's followers will think of PJ as an asshole.

Genova is starting to be a pain in the neck cause he simple does not have the will to do this

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2013, 10:26:35 PM »

Your opinion will be biased no matter what because you were butthurt by Aaron and Pj, came on here and slagged RX to hell for months, then went back after they left on your knees with your now healed cock sycking lips ready to blow rx's cock once more.

If anything your a laughing stock who was also MR happyban when you were at rx and honestly I despise assholes like you who drink the Kool-Aid, sell someone(in this case rx) up the river when you don't get your own way then run back to them and slam others from the very site that fucked you over months before.

And everyone's account of seeing what you look like by either meeting you or sightings from everyone from Aaron to basile says you don't even look like you life so you must be a gay schmoe or something just like C-unt James or the Sprayor of Bodybuilding
"

AVBG

« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2013, 10:38:57 PM »
Your opinion will be biased no matter what because you were butthurt by Aaron and Pj, came on here and slagged RX to hell for months, then went back after they left on your knees with your now healed cock sycking lips ready to blow rx's cock once more.

If anything your a laughing stock who was also MR happyban when you were at rx and honestly I despise assholes like you who drink the Kool-Aid, sell someone(in this case rx) up the river when you don't get your own way then run back to them and slam others from the very site that fucked you over months before.

And everyone's account of seeing what you look like by either meeting you or sightings from everyone from Aaron to basile says you don't even look like you life so you must be a gay schmoe or something just like C-unt James or the Sprayor of Bodybuilding

What on earth are you waffling on about lol? You're surely related to Goodrum.  :D

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #66 on: August 17, 2013, 11:14:32 PM »
Jason's father died from cancer dude.

So he lives with his mom, siblings?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #67 on: August 18, 2013, 02:57:58 AM »
Genova is a good kid.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2013, 05:10:16 AM »
Many would not have the patience to help out this clown. I bet he is a major pain

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 18, 2013, 06:01:04 AM »
he loves the sport, good for him, maybe it helps him in other avenues of his life.

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #70 on: August 18, 2013, 07:06:13 AM »
PJ must love the extra publicity he gets from working with Genova but it really doesn't make him come across in a flattering light.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #72 on: August 18, 2013, 07:51:11 AM »
PJ must love the extra publicity he gets from working with Genova but it really doesn't make him come across in a flattering light.
not really though, cause Genova has not changed, if he gets shredded and wins a show then we are talking but not now.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #73 on: August 18, 2013, 08:15:25 AM »
It's hardly supporting, your coach/mentor making you the butt of jokes like that.

What does it matter to him eh? He's only a dullard?

It's an iPhone text message though... The green would be the owner of the phone. That's like it came from PJs phone...

Seems unlikely right?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #74 on: August 18, 2013, 08:45:35 AM »
It's an iPhone text message though... The green would be the owner of the phone. That's like it came from PJs phone...

Seems unlikely right?

If the cap is legit, then yes, it would have had to come from PJ's phone. If it isn't legit, the 'shopper got Jason to a T. The no-punctuation and spelling errors, the needless worrying, the shameless invocation of bb'ing history... Brilliant.