Author Topic: IER #54: PJ Braun & Aaron Singerman Discuss His Departure From RxMuscle  (Read 4010 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Aaron, can you talk at length about the Hierarchy's fruit serum agenda on your next show? Since bodybuilding has a large percentage of homosexuals, I believe this topic could be interesting...

Fruit serum=Hierarchy doctors inject the homosexual virus in really young kids in clinics and hospitals around the world as part of their depopulation agenda

insider

• Getbig III
With Vince Goodrum how can Blackstone labs not be a success  ;D
I know, you don't

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Antoinne valiant fucks trannies!!!

You guys are hilarious on the show!
That was great! Certainly heard that before!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: IER #54: PJ & Aaron Discuss His Departure From RxMuscle
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2013, 05:36:52 PM »
I love hypothetical questions. I know you guys at Gb won't like my answer, but i'd save Vince and his lover.

Aaron, how about saving The Vince Goodrum Show by appearing on his radio show? He claims you are a mate.

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
hey aaron, how involved are you guys with vince goodbum, according to him he is quite involved with your buisness and you guys are working together. you seem like a good guy so let me give you a tip, stay away from him!!!!!!!!

Vince is a member of the affiliate program. We allow people, like Vince, to drop ship products. Some people are making great money doing just that.
A

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2013, 09:19:17 PM »

Are you saying that these two are an item Aaron?

My days as the bodybuilding gossip guru are gone. So I cannot confirm or deny anything! ;)
A

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
Antoinne valiant fucks trannies!!!

You guys are hilarious on the show!

Thanks Bud. This coming week we'll be back to our normal shenanigans, and we won't be discussing Palumbo or Rx. I promise if you liked this one, they'll only get better from here.
A

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Thanks Bud. This coming week we'll be back to our normal shenanigans, and we won't be discussing Palumbo or Rx. I promise if you liked this one, they'll only get better from here.
Not going to lie bro, but you give good coverage, opinions and views but never watched your stuff cause you were always with Dave (slimy), maybe now I will listen to your radio show every now and then.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Vince is a member of the affiliate program. We allow people, like Vince, to drop ship products. Some people are making great money doing just that.

Melvin shit all over IML and their producs, and now wants to be affiliated with you guys. He's a slime ball. Watch your back homie.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2013, 11:34:23 PM »
Are you that guy they call jewbacca?

This is why we can't have nice thing...  >:( >:( >:(

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Aaron answered every question but mine. Guess he won't be appearing of Goodrum's radio show.

Goodrum will be drop kicking those supplements all over the place.

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV

Ill be listening to future episodes!

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
Not going to lie bro, but you give good coverage, opinions and views but never watched your stuff cause you were always with Dave (slimy), maybe now I will listen to your radio show every now and then.

Apparently a lot of people felt that way.

Thank you for listening!
A

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
Aaron answered every question but mine. Guess he won't be appearing of Goodrum's radio show.

Goodrum will be drop kicking those supplements all over the place.

He never asked me to be on the show.

A