Author Topic: Lee Priest, Bob Chick and the infamous 'suspension from IFBB'  (Read 41530 times)

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Stop the hate and The Pros will return
Re: Lee Priest, Bob Chick and the infamous 'suspension from IFBB'
« Reply #175 on: August 02, 2013, 08:34:52 PM »
The natty organisations are run okay over here.
Booty,

With all due respect, what do base your opinion on?

Because according to  former IFBB Pro Mr. Canada it is a total sham!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: August 02, 2013, 08:38:09 PM »
Booty,

With all due respect, what do base your opinion on?

Because according to  former IFBB Pro Mr. Canada it is a total sham!
I have competed in the A.N.B three times and done two NPC shows.  I have many friends who compete in the natty shows.  I think they do a good job over here. 

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: August 02, 2013, 08:45:11 PM »
I have competed in the A.N.B three times and done two NPC shows.  I have many friends who compete in the natty shows.  I think they do a good job over here. 

yeah, about 5 or 6 groups & who is #.1 mr.oz nobody knows  ???
remember 1 weekend & 4 mr.australia contests in sydney  ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: August 02, 2013, 08:48:17 PM »
yeah, about 5 or 6 groups & who is #.1 mr.oz nobody knows  ???
remember 1 weekend & 4 mr.australia contests in sydney  ;D
I don't think even I know who Mr Australia is here.  I haven't been following contests as much recently.  Maybe I am just bored seeing the gh bellies.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: August 02, 2013, 08:56:12 PM »
I don't think even I know who Mr Australia is here.  I haven't been following contests as much recently.  Maybe I am just bored seeing the gh bellies.

Leprechaun Lee can try INBA Newcastle Northern Classic in September, walking distance for him.

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #180 on: August 02, 2013, 08:57:53 PM »

No such thing as 'natty' shows anymore.  The drug testing is so random and inconsistent in this industry.

The natties of today just use lower doses and time there cycles with  comps so as to pass these 'so called' drug tests.

And Booty, just for the record, i am not accusing you or your friends as being drug cheats.  Simply stating that it is naive to believe that natty shows are made up of ALL natty competitors!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: August 02, 2013, 09:02:56 PM »

No such thing as 'natty' shows anymore.  The drug testing is so random and inconsistent in this industry.

The natties of today just use lower doses and time there cycles with  comps so as to pass these 'so called' drug tests.

And Booty, just for the record, i am not accusing you or your friends as being drug cheats.  Simply stating that it is naive to believe that natty shows are made up of ALL natty competitors!
I know you aren't Caro and I agree with you totally.  I know there are cheats in the sport.  There are life time natties and there are also cheats.  I have nothing against bodybuilders who use steroids but compete in an organisation that is not supose to be "natural". 

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: August 02, 2013, 09:03:34 PM »

So PDI division competitors were random tested  ::), for what  ???, hair peroxide  ;D ;D ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #183 on: August 02, 2013, 09:14:03 PM »
It's Vince Basile.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: August 02, 2013, 09:20:38 PM »
It's Vince Basile.
Haha   :D  Thanks for that Mr Nobody

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #185 on: August 02, 2013, 09:57:07 PM »
I know you aren't Caro and I agree with you totally.  I know there are cheats in the sport.  There are life time natties and there are also cheats.  I have nothing against bodybuilders who use steroids but compete in an organisation that is not supose to be "natural". 

OK.

I don't have an issue with those who choose to cheat and go down the drug route either -just as long they enter the appropriate comp for drug users.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #186 on: August 02, 2013, 09:58:29 PM »
Lol

Look, i am NOT an apologist for Vince.

Of course i see the inconsistencies in his arguments.  On one hand he calls out Beefy for his slander yet continues to slander Goodrum. 
Yes, that is hypocrisy. 

I am well aware of Vince crying to the Mods because of the bullying he receives.  Yet,  he makes a sport out of bullying the likes of Goodrum...i think there is a theme running here Vince. And it has to do with glasshouses and throwing stones!

Goodrum just joined Ironage this week.
"

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #187 on: August 02, 2013, 10:43:23 PM »
Goodrum just joined Ironage this week.

Hmmmm !

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #188 on: August 03, 2013, 12:08:08 AM »
OK Vince, that is your right. 

And just for consistency and in the name of due process, i hope that you will desist in your defaming and the unsolicited attacks on Goodrum ?

are basile and goodrum the same person?  ???

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #189 on: August 03, 2013, 12:25:19 AM »
Hurricaine Beef and Bigmc take notice. I will no longer reply or react to anything you post here. Never again. If you defame me I have the right to report your posts but I will no longer reply to your lies or questions or anything else you post.

Let THE BEEF translate this for you, " I will spend all my time pissing and moaning to the mods ( the very activity + bullshitting that had him booted on Ironage ) and it will be only a matter of time before I befall the same fate here."

THIS IS GONNA BE BEAUTIFUL Luis

THE BEEF

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: August 03, 2013, 12:36:41 AM »
Hurricaine Beef and Bigmc take notice. I will no longer reply or react to anything you post here. Never again. If you defame me I have the right to report your posts but I will no longer reply to your lies or questions or anything else you post.

let your silence speak a thousand words  8)

your crimes are returning to haunt you
T

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: August 03, 2013, 12:50:23 AM »

Bigmc, are you a member over on Ironage?

THE BEEF

finnegan

« Reply #192 on: August 03, 2013, 12:56:01 AM »
As a long standing member on Ironage I was shocked to see that Vince was banned. Having asked questions of the various board members, I understand much of the situation which took place on the other forum to get Vince banned. I goggled his name, had seen he posted here ( also referenced on Ironage ) and joined up.

In the future Vince can expect to be supported when in the right, enlightened when in the dark and can trust the truth will always be told ( supported by quotes and post transfers. ) Vince is no villain, but he is no angle.

Finn  

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: August 03, 2013, 12:57:48 AM »
As a long standing member on Ironage I was shocked to see that Vince was banned. Having asked questions of the various board members, I understand much of the situation which took place on the other forum to get Vince banned. I goggled his name, had seen he posted here ( also referenced on Ironage ) and joined up.

In the future Vince can expect to be supported when in the right, enlightened when in the dark and can trust the truth will always be told ( supported by quotes and post transfers. ) Vince is no villain, but he is no angle.

Finn  

This should be sweet ::)

THE BEEF

finnegan

« Reply #194 on: August 03, 2013, 01:34:48 AM »
This should give members insight, a good frame of reference for Vince.

Finn

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #195 on: August 03, 2013, 01:39:23 AM »

bigmc  and Beefy,

there have been some very serious allegations levelled at Basile.

He is being accused of some of the most vile, hideous and reprehensible acts imaginable.

With all due respect, is there any 'real' evidence implicating Vince in these purported crimes?  And when i mean evidence, i am NOT talking about ramblings on anonymous message board(s)!

Bottom line, the crimes you are suggesting Basile has been involved in, would see someone locked up for 30 years.

Look,  Vince is a complex character full of idiosyncrasies and contradictions.  But what you are suggesting is NOT the Basile i know. Well, god forbid, i hope not!

peace.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: August 03, 2013, 01:44:10 AM »
Bigmc, are you a member over on Ironage?

THE BEEF

no i read it once but it seems to be a heavily moderated circle jerk
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: August 03, 2013, 01:46:22 AM »
bigmc  and Beefy,

there have been some very serious allegations levelled at Basile.

He is being accused of some of the most vile, hideous and reprehensible acts imaginable.

With all due respect, is there any 'real' evidence implicating Vince in these purported crimes?  And when i mean evidence, i am NOT talking about ramblings on anonymous message board(s)!

Bottom line, the crimes you are suggesting Basile has been involved in, would see someone locked up for 30 years.

Look,  Vince is a complex character full of idiosyncrasies and contradictions.  But what you are suggesting is NOT the Basile i know. Well, god forbid, i hope not!

peace.

read his post history his own words damn him
T

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #198 on: August 03, 2013, 01:56:22 AM »
bigmc destroying basile in this thread.

It is not about 'destroying' Basile but getting to the truth! 

This is not a game.  These allegations are very serious in nature.  If it is true that  incriminating posts made by Basile exist, then they should be collated and forwarded to the appropriate authorities!

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #199 on: August 03, 2013, 02:07:24 AM »
I haven't actually read this thread.

What are the allegations?

Beefy and bigmc are the ones making the allegations. They seem to hold a lot of dirt on Vince.  

Apparently, they are holding some very damning evidence.  If true, it is looking very ugly and scary for Basile!

In short, Basile is accused of  the most vile, twisted, sick and perverted crimes imaginable!