Author Topic: Contraceptives Are Immoral  (Read 6538 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Contraceptives Are Immoral
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2013, 11:02:00 PM »
Didn't they teach you how to read at Quack School? I said sex within the context of a loving marriage and bond with Christ.

1. Mythology isn't necessarily false. In this instance, it is true.

2. One form of victimization occurs; I didn't say it was exactly equivalent to rape.

3. Supporting peddlers of illegal drugs, given their ties to the brutality occurring in Mexico, is itself equivalent to sin.

I suspect you would feel differently if, say, your mother were brutalized/raped to death. You would believe in wrongness (and thus the existence of morality) then, Mr Foxhole Atheist.

lol @ foxhole atheist.

i'm a realest.

i'll bet you dollars to doughnuts your dad fucked your mom before they were married. So, how do you feel about your mother being victimized by your own father?

morality has shit to do with religion... if my mother were raped to death.. or any member of my family, i'd take care of the dude myself just because of the disrespect... nothing to do with being "wrong".

DeathCultist

« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2013, 09:06:49 AM »
Not a single coherent response from secularists/nihilists. Go figure. Now that we've established that their ways lead to more unwanted pregnancy and thus murderous abortions (see reply 20), let's look at evidence in favor of the Christian model:

"Compared with counterparts in other common household arrangements, adolescents in intact families have better health, are less likely to be depressed, are less likely to repeat a grade in school, and have fewer developmental problems, data show. By contrast, national surveys reveal that, as a group, children in other family forms studied are more likely to experience poverty, abuse, behavioral and emotional problems, lower academic achievement, and drug use." (http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2004/05/marriage-what-social-science-says-and-doesnt-say)

Here's a link to get a free e-book from a reputable think tank on why marriage (the Christian model, man and woman united with Christ) is superior to other models: http://www.heritage.org/marriage/

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2013, 09:17:59 AM »
how do you feel about contraception within a marriage, with emphasis on 3rd world countries?

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2013, 09:28:56 AM »
how do you feel about contraception within a marriage, with emphasis on 3rd world countries?

x2, more 3rd world shit heads need to get acquainted with using a condom.

It's either these men are too broke to afford a box of condoms, or are too embarrassed to walk to the cash register and ask for a small sized condom box.

DeathCultist

« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2013, 07:50:00 AM »

"Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh." (Genesis 2:24)

It says that a married couple shall become one flesh, not one flesh with a balloon (condom) attached. Thus, contraception is inappropriate even for married couples.

Regarding the poor, they need to be educated, not granted a license to sin (use contraception).

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2013, 12:17:43 PM »
"Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh." (Genesis 2:24)
Hmmm... thought we were humans, not anglerfish who merge to one flesh. But then again, female anglerfish often have more than one previously male anglerfish appendices waiting to spawn her eggs.
Thus, contraception is inappropriate even for married couples.
I agree, contraceptive pills can lower the femaile libido, even to non existing. We wouldn't want that to happen! :D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2013, 02:55:31 PM »

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2013, 03:06:43 PM »
Didn't they teach you how to read at Quack School? I said sex within the context of a loving marriage and bond with Christ.

1. Mythology isn't necessarily false. In this instance, it is true.

2. One form of victimization occurs; I didn't say it was exactly equivalent to rape.

3. Supporting peddlers of illegal drugs, given their ties to the brutality occurring in Mexico, is itself equivalent to sin.

I suspect you would feel differently if, say, your mother were brutalized/raped to death. You would believe in wrongness (and thus the existence of morality) then, Mr Foxhole Atheist.

I guess there's no need for contraception if a catholic priest or Christian pastor assfucks a little boy, is there?

^ you forgot to rebuttal ESfitnesses last sentence...

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2013, 04:49:15 PM »

I know who you are....your attempt at gimmickry is pathetic at best.  I am lamenting the fact your mother didn't practice safe and effective contraceptive usage.  Your father, well I am sure that if you pray hard enough you might find out who he is one day.

DeathCultist

« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2013, 12:08:33 AM »
I guess there's no need for contraception if a catholic priest or Christian pastor assfucks a little boy, is there?

^ you forgot to rebuttal ESfitnesses last sentence...

Doesn't need rebutting. "Pastors" and "priests" who engage in such acts are going straight to Hell and aren't acting as one with Christ.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2013, 12:23:31 AM »

It says that a married couple shall become one flesh, not one flesh with a balloon (condom) attached. Thus, contraception is inappropriate even for married couples.

Regarding the poor, they need to be educated, not granted a license to sin (use contraception).

Is there anything about bonking other man wife in Genesis  ;D
Regarding the poor, castration is cheaper than education  ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2013, 02:19:15 AM »
any advice for dealing with the demon Allah?
A double barrel shotgun usually does the trick.