Author Topic: Only in America  (Read 2492 times)

Anna Recksiek

• Getbig III
Only in America
« on: August 20, 2013, 08:10:16 PM »

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Re: Only in America
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 09:15:20 PM »
This is a compilation of building 7 collapsing. I honestly think Americans are brain dead morons.

I mean, just for arguments sake, i buy the official story for tower 1&2, but please please explain this building 7 bullshit.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: Only in America
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, 11:55:27 PM »
This is a compilation of building 7 collapsing. I honestly think Americans are brain dead morons.

I mean, just for arguments sake, i buy the official story for tower 1&2, but please please explain this building 7 bullshit.

Here You are: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=475320.msg6775891#msg6775891

Think about it: What you are saying is that twin towers were hit by the passenger jets, and when that happen, completely randomly, they run to install demolition charges in WTC7. Work take few hours, and then we see controlled demolition by explosives. In real world that kind of job take something between 3 to 6 month, with the group of 40 professionals, it takes tons of explosives, miles of detonation cord installed perfectly and correctly. There is no way in hell to do it in few hours. For example, for the house half of the size of WTC7, they have to drill more than 3000 holes for the explosives in the frame of the building, and it is urgent that those charges will detonate in the intended order. How they do it is using exploding detonation cord, which they cut it in exact length for the exact timing. That's why it take months, not hours and that's why you can't do it in few hours. It is childish to think that you can just drop explosives on the floor and detonate them, and result would be controlled demolition.

Yes, I know, charges were here already, completely hidden by infamous experts, waiting that someone attacks to twin towers. But how exactly they know that someone will ever hit the twin towers? This way of thinking is for idiots. Truth? it is quite simple: WTC1 collapse partly against the WTC 7, start the massive fire which last for hours, and building went down. Why there isn't pictures about that massive fire? Well, there is. Foil hat morons just don't show them to you, because their agenda is lying. And in the other hand, fire were same side as WTC towers, so who exactly could be standing there in rubble middle of the smoke and dust  just for taking pictures?