• Team Myostatin Deficient
+
« on: August 01, 2013, 04:19:17 AM »
+

Knooger

• Getbig V
Re: "I Will Fight Every guy Here"
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 04:58:59 AM »
I think he said he'd fight every Bigger here. I assume he meant every Get Bigger.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2013, 05:45:08 AM »
I think he said he'd fight every Bigger here. I assume he meant every Get Bigger.

We let it slide. Next time, retaliation.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2013, 06:24:48 AM »
maybe he meant i can lick every man in the house. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)but michael " the dog slayer" vick forgives him so all is well in iggleland. even though marcus vick put a bounty on his head shades of buddy ryan. ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2013, 06:40:28 AM »
"black" is used by blacks all the time in their conversations and in their music. What's the big deal?

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2013, 07:08:07 AM »
This ^

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2013, 07:16:15 AM »
This will whip the racial-conspiracists into a frenzy. He shouldn't have said it.  Maybe he was using the word in a non-racist way.  I hear whites and Hispanics say shit like that all the time, but they are referring to men in general. What must be understood is that this is a statement made by one person and does not represent anything other than that individuals opinion.  Also, Bernard Hopkins has said worse.
A

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2013, 07:47:51 AM »
“Riley Cooper, your a f_____ng b__ch boy!!! Racist piece of s__t,” Marcus Vick tweeted via his account @MVFive. “Hey I’m putting a bounty on Riley’s head. 1k to the first Free Safety or Strong safety that light his a__ up! Wake him up please….”

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/08/01/marcus-vick-offers-a-bounty-on-eagles-wr-riley-cooper/

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2013, 07:49:49 AM »
Went to college with Coop.  He likes to fight.  The team had to cover up a bunch of his incidents.

Tightskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2013, 08:13:57 AM »
“Riley Cooper, your a f_____ng b__ch boy!!! Racist piece of s__t,” Marcus Vick tweeted via his account @MVFive. “Hey I’m putting a bounty on Riley’s head. 1k to the first Free Safety or Strong safety that light his a__ up! Wake him up please….”

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/08/01/marcus-vick-offers-a-bounty-on-eagles-wr-riley-cooper/

Why these "guys" have to put out a bounty?  Why can't he fight the guy himself?  Oh yeah ::)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2013, 08:16:12 AM »
Just what the Eagles fucking need, new coach, quarterback competition, injury to Macklin, and this douchebag!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2013, 08:22:55 AM »
The entire NFL Off-Season in one picture.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2013, 09:49:34 AM »

lolololololollololololol ol

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2013, 10:23:09 AM »
It was well known at VT that Marcus was a fruitbooty.  He always tried to overcompensate to cover it up.  Surprised he never donned the thong to try to win a plastic trophy.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2013, 10:45:06 AM »
I'm 43yrs old & white. my age group/generation made hip hop popular and the artist rich. we bought the albums, we made "yo mtv raps" a succes. We bought and listened to: 2live crew, NWA (niggas with attitude), LL cool J, Public enemy, DMX etc... they all said ni gger, ni ggras, Niggra. The changed the meaning of the word for our generation.

Just like the word "gay" used to mean happy, people started to use it a different way now it means homosexual.

ni gg er don't mean ni gg er anymore - it is a word that has all to many different meanings just like "dude" which depends on how you say it, pronounce it and in which type setting you use it.

when niggas stop saying it, using it then tell us to stop saying it and using it. till then, peace out my nig gras.
sept 10th APF

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2013, 11:47:12 AM »
I'm 43yrs old & white. my age group/generation made hip hop popular and the artist rich. we bought the albums, we made "yo mtv raps" a succes. We bought and listened to: 2live crew, NWA (niggas with attitude), LL cool J, Public enemy, DMX etc... they all said ni gger, ni ggras, Niggra. The changed the meaning of the word for our generation.

Just like the word "gay" used to mean happy, people started to use it a different way now it means homosexual.

ni gg er don't mean ni gg er anymore - it is a word that has all to many different meanings just like "dude" which depends on how you say it, pronounce it and in which type setting you use it.

when niggas stop saying it, using it then tell us to stop saying it and using it. till then, peace out my nig gras.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D oh no you didn't..... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2013, 02:34:37 PM »
 :D ;D

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2013, 10:03:42 AM »
the funny thing is the two eagles that made comments were michael vick the dog killer and lesean mccoy deadbeat dad and assaulter,  thrower of a woman off a party bus,with the help of one of his bodyguards. and he lost respect for his teammate because he said the hurtful "N" word.
F

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2013, 10:05:52 AM »
"I will fight every black guy" at a Kenny Chesney concert is the same as saying "I will fight every straight guy" at a Lady Gaga concert.    ::)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2013, 11:05:13 AM »

Haha. Nice