Author Topic: my friend uses the same brand and qty of gear and claims to even regress  (Read 7046 times)

POB

• Getbig IV
x2 I doubt a UG skimps on their test. Other compounds I have absoluletely no doubt and I'm pretty sure I was victim to it

They prob just put test in everything if you put on 10lbs, what are you gonna do bitch? :D

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
They prob just put test in everything if you put on 10lbs, what are you gonna do bitch? :D

I's say that most UG compounds like Deca, EQ, Primo etc is just watered down test. Who can tell if the 300mg/ml EQ they're using is really 100mg/ml test. Or the 200mg/ml primo is really 50mg/ml test etc. test powder is so cheap so you can make so much more money substituting it & who's going to know or complain.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
i wanted to up the dose

but yesterday it seemed like the gear really kicked in again full force after about 8 weeks 300mg

i was benching 100kg x 12 with ease ( 9reps last week, really fucking hard reps for that matter)

so i dont think i need to up it yet, the dose

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
i wanted to up the dose

but yesterday it seemed like the gear really kicked in again full force after about 8 weeks 300mg

i was benching 100kg x 12 with ease ( 9reps last week, really fucking hard reps for that matter)

drop a few hundred bucks and run 4cc enan and 2cc tren Monday wed and Friday ;) throw in 50 dbol and 100 drol/day too ;) save money on food by drinking 3 scoops of protein breakfast, pre, post, and at bed with peanut butter during the day brother  ;D give an honest go.. u know you want to :)

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
drop a few hundred bucks and run 4cc enan and 2cc tren Monday wed and Friday ;) throw in 50 dbol and 100 drol/day too ;) save money on food by drinking 3 scoops of protein breakfast, pre, post, and at bed with peanut butter during the day brother  ;D give an honest go.. u know you want to :)

Lol I always hear a voice in the back of my head telling me things like that when I think about upping the dosage ha ha ha ha.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
to get big you need a lot of food as well as a lot of drugs

bfg said so

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
i wanted to up the dose

Just like it takes a long time to reach your natural limit, it will take a long time to reach your "new natural" 300mg per week limit.

Just like when you are natural there are periods where you plateau and periods where you suddenly start making gains again.

e.g. if you natural lean max bodyweight is 80kg, on 300mg you new limit might be 90kg lean and it may take a few years to get there with most of the gains coming in the first year just like what happens when natural.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Just like it takes a long time to reach your natural limit, it will take a long time to reach your "new natural" 300mg per week limit.

Just like when you are natural there are periods where you plateau and periods where you suddenly start making gains again.

e.g. if you natural lean max bodyweight is 80kg, on 300mg you new limit might be 90kg lean and it may take a few years to get there with most of the gains coming in the first year just like what happens when natural.
but the clock is ticking, getting old fast

so why waste time

why not up the dose right now?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
but the clock is ticking, getting old fast

so why waste time

why not up the dose right now?

How big do you honestly want to be?  The last pic i saw of you on the G&O board your looked good for what you are on.

Being huge isn't all that great; i have been 250-260 in decent shape and i honestly feel that my best look is today at 215.  I'm not running much more than you are.

Just take your time and enjoy the ride, you aren't very old.

8)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
How big do you honestly want to be?  The last pic i saw of you on the G&O board your looked good for what you are on.

Being huge isn't all that great; i have been 250-260 in decent shape and i honestly feel that my best look is today at 215.  I'm not running much more than you are.

Just take your time and enjoy the ride, you aren't very old.

8)
i dont really understand the "weight" thing in bbing

so i will just explain it in looks

i'd like to have arms the size of galeniko

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
i dont really understand the "weight" thing in bbing

so i will just explain it in looks

bbing is about progression ... not regression. 

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
bbing is about progression ... not regression. 
his armsare 48 cm shredded

mine are 42 cm lean

i'd call it progression to get to hislevel

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist

A lot of that part is genetic, his arms look better than mine from the side and have a great horseshoe look.  Mine have a thicker look, but my delts overpower them so in a fair comparison his look much better then mine.

Personally, i would just keep focused on what you're doing and see where you stand in another 6-8 months.  Gals arms look very good, but remember there is that illusion factor due to how lean he is.

8)