Author Topic: Ted Cruz' 2016 plans  (Read 5713 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Ted Cruz' 2016 plans
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2013, 12:58:47 PM »
LOL. What a partisan little bitch you are. Both sides are full of cocksuckers who cater to people like you (i.e. the lowest common denominator).

For fuck's sake, Hank Johnson (a democrat) said that Guam might tip over into the ocean. It does not get any stupider than that.  ::)

What a sad existence you live.

Thanks Fairy for providing the perfect example of what I'm talking about

fucking moron

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2013, 01:06:42 PM »
Thanks Fairy for providing the perfect example of what I'm talking about

fucking moron

What point? That you're a biased little bitch?

Oh wow, so Cruz has people in his party saying that defunding Obamacare is dumb. They should tell the American public that, the overwhelming majority of which still very much disapprove of Obamacare. Sound the alarms!!!!  ::)

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2013, 01:16:22 PM »

Oh wow, so Cruz has people in his party saying that defunding Obamacare is dumb. They should tell the American public that, the overwhelming majority of which still very much disapprove of Obamacare. Sound the alarms!!!!  ::)

Except that's not what's happening here and you shouldn't misrepresent the facts. This is Cruz threatening a shutdown of the Federal Government unless his demands are met, and then blaming the potential shutdown on someone else for not complying...

Tell me Fury, if I threaten you with "give your wallet or I'll shoot you" and you don't comply and get shot and killed, then can I reasonably argue that you were to blame since you didn't give me your wallet?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2013, 01:56:46 PM »

that was your claim ....remember dunce

jesus man, you're too stupid to even pay attention to your own posts and can't seem to tell the difference between things you've written and things I've written

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2013, 03:01:10 PM »
LOL. What a partisan little bitch you are. Both sides are full of cocksuckers who cater to people like you (i.e. the lowest common denominator).

agreed there.   remember the dems in 2008 in the appalacian mountains bragging to cameras they chose Hilary "cause the other fella was colored"?  Racist and proud of it.

I'd say 10-15% of far-right repubs are backwoods hillbillies, denying everything science and hating anything darker than the whites of their cousins' beautiful eyes.  And identical 10-15% on the dem side of it too.   The next 20% are stupid but tolerant and productive.  Then the middle 30% or so are common-sense having people.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2013, 04:04:10 PM »
One party has one of its national leaders referring his own party as the STUPID PARTY

when you see or hear a politician saying something completely stupid eight out of ten times that person is a Republican

Cruz has people in his own party saying his idea (regarding his strategy to de-fund Obamacare) as the “dumbest idea” he has ever heard.

this coming from someone who supports nancy fucking pelosi!!!!

hahahah oh the irony!!!!!

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2013, 04:16:31 PM »
I missed this gem before...

when you see or hear a politician saying something completely stupid eight out of ten times that person is a Republican

You're joking, right? Fact-check: There's idiots on both parties; the Republicans don't have a monopoly on them. That's why our country is so fucked.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2013, 04:21:12 PM »

You're joking, right? Fact-check: There's idiots on both parties; the Republicans don't have a monopoly on them. That's why our country is so fucked.
bro this moron thinks nancy pelosi is a good politician, if that doesnt tell you what kind of delusional retard youre dealing with I dont know what will....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2013, 06:00:32 PM »
bro this moron thinks nancy pelosi is a good politician,

???

Dude, Pelosi IS a good politician.  A great one, actually.

She is shitty at:
Leading
Caring
Governing
Consistency
Doing the right thing
Giving a shit about our country

But as far as gaining power, playing politics, and "being a politician", she's damn good at it.  Manipulation, lying, being shady, and backdoor deals come naturally to her.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2013, 06:09:46 PM »
???

Dude, Pelosi IS a good politician.  A great one, actually.

She is shitty at:
Leading
Caring
Governing
Consistency
Doing the right thing
Giving a shit about our country

But as far as gaining power, playing politics, and "being a politician", she's damn good at it.  Manipulation, lying, being shady, and backdoor deals come naturally to her.
stfu dumb ass by good I mean he feels she is good for the country....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2013, 06:45:26 PM »
stfu dumb ass by good I mean he feels she is good for the country....

then why didn't you say that? 

Of course she is shit/crap/garbage for this country.  Everyone knows that.  My pitbull knows that, and he doesn't know his nutsack from his elbow.  And I don't even own a pitbull.

she's terrific at politicking, however.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2013, 07:16:32 PM »

Of course she is shit/crap/garbage for this country.  Everyone knows that.  My pitbull knows that, and he doesn't know his nutsack from his elbow.  And I don't even own a pitbull.

news flash dingus, politicians arent supposed to be lying, manipulating sacks of shit!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2013, 07:27:42 PM »
news flash dingus, politicians arent supposed to be lying, manipulating sacks of shit!!!

that's de jure thinking. 

the reaslity, or de facto, is that the vast majority of them are.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2013, 07:35:25 PM »
that's de jure thinking. 

the reaslity, or de facto, is that the vast majority of them are.
thats fantastic, it doesnt change what a good/bad politician is.....

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2013, 07:38:22 PM »

not joking at all

I can't believe you would even think I was

no doubt there are idiots in both parties

I'm just saying there are a LOT MORE idiots (I'm referring to elected officials) in the Republican party and this is no doubt a natural result of the the idiotic Republican Platform and direction of the party and the fact that a prominent member of their own party called them the stupid party

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2013, 07:46:19 PM »

because he's backpedalling

I'm sure I've supported her on this board and thought the Dems were trying to do good things for the country

isn't that what every person who supports a party at any particular time thinks?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2013, 07:55:27 PM »
not joking at all

I can't believe you would even think I was

no doubt there are idiots in both parties

I'm just saying there are a LOT MORE idiots (I'm referring to elected officials) in the Republican party and this is no doubt a natural result of the the idiotic Republican Platform and direction of the party and the fact that a prominent member of their own party called them the stupid party
nope youre not ignorantly biased at all...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2013, 09:55:35 AM »

agreed there.   remember the dems in 2008 in the appalacian mountains bragging to cameras they chose Hilary "cause the other fella was colored"?  Racist and proud of it.

I'd say 10-15% of far-right repubs are backwoods hillbillies, denying everything science and hating anything darker than the whites of their cousins' beautiful eyes.  And identical 10-15% on the dem side of it too.   The next 20% are stupid but tolerant and productive.  Then the middle 30% or so are common-sense having people.

It's not racist if blacks voted overwhelming for Obama over Hilary in the primaries?

Same exact thing, 240. You are showing a double standard on this one.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2013, 10:44:39 AM »
It's not racist if blacks voted overwhelming for Obama over Hilary in the primaries?

Same exact thing, 240. You are showing a double standard on this one.

that's also racist and ignorant.  People in both parties did it, and yes, dems did it for both hilary and obama.  You make a very good point - someone mentioned the ignorant far-right, and they're definitely there on the left too. 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2013, 06:50:41 AM »
Cruz is an excellent speaker, has the debate skills of newt with none of the skeletons in his closet, has thus far been unwaveringly conservative without selling out, and perhaps most important of all, has an extremely short and simple name, with a spanish last name no less.
The liberals are wetting their panties at the mere mention of him

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2013, 08:41:28 AM »
Cruz is an excellent speaker, has the debate skills of newt with none of the skeletons in his closet, has thus far been unwaveringly conservative without selling out, and perhaps most important of all, has an extremely short and simple name, with a spanish last name no less.

chris mathews of msnbc thinks rand paul WILL be th nominee.

While christie or rubio would RUN from cruz... I bet rand would be a lot more likely to choose him for veep.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2013, 08:56:17 AM »

This man nailed it right here.

No skeletons in closet, the last name Cruz, A+ debate skills, plus his ability to pwn any mainstream media reporter/moderator if their questioning gets out of line(which the audience loves) will propel him, and I believe rather easily, over Rand Paul.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2013, 10:25:06 AM »
You guys keep forgetting the Cruz is crazier than a shit house rat

He can't win a national election

Period

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2013, 12:08:16 PM »

Period

Harvard educated.
Princeton educated.
Has argued dozens of cases in front of the Supreme Court.

Shut the fuck up already. You're a broken record, retard.  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2013, 12:43:34 PM »

Period

no offence, but I think most of our leaders are egotistical, power hungry, self-righteous, and yes, downright crazy.

its takes a little craziness to be that capable and settle for power over money.   And to push extreme ideals wit such fever, to manipulate so many people.

As Kevin Spacey put it,
“Money is the McMansion in Sarasota that falls apart after 10 years, Power is the old stone building that stands for centuries.”