Author Topic: Anyone here ever dye their hair black?  (Read 30380 times)

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
Re: black hair...
« Reply #175 on: August 03, 2013, 06:37:31 PM »
That was weak and betaish....I'll give you a do over.
No, I wasn't trying to be funny. What are you trying to show in these pics? Serious question.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: August 03, 2013, 06:41:45 PM »
Also, what decade were those pics taken? Post something new and here's an idea, take your 4 layers of clothes off if your trying to show some sort of physique. no offense.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #177 on: August 03, 2013, 06:46:13 PM »
No, I wasn't trying to be funny. What are you trying to show in these pics? Serious question.

I figured you didn't have the acumen to be funny...I was just pointing out that me natural is still wider than you on that IV gear drip you've got grafted to your glute. And if the question are you better built on that garden hose of juice you suck down weekly than me, yes you is......but still can't manage to look like you lift in a button down shirt....like I said...shit genetics. But I still love you (no homo), but do your liver and kidneys?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #178 on: August 03, 2013, 06:46:23 PM »

He is showing a picture

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: August 03, 2013, 06:49:39 PM »
I figured you didn't have the acumen to be funny...I was just pointing out that me natural is still wider than you on that IV gear grip you've got grafted to your glute. And if the question are you better built on that garden hose of juice you suck down weekly than me, yes you is......but still can't manage to look like you lift in a button down shirt....like I said...shit genetics. But I still love you (no homo), but do your liver and kidneys?
your wider then me? i dont look like I lift when I put on a shirt? LOL. bro, dont be delusional.

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #180 on: August 03, 2013, 06:50:44 PM »
I figured you didn't have the acumen to be funny...I was just pointing out that me natural is still wider than you on that IV gear grip you've got grafted to your glute. And if the question are you better built on that garden hose of juice you suck down weekly than me, yes you is......but still can't manage to look like you lift in a button down shirt....like I said...shit genetics. But I still love you (no homo), but do your liver and kidneys?

I'm going to have to go with bouncer here.

when talking up your physique, it helps if we can actually see said physique.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #181 on: August 03, 2013, 06:55:45 PM »
Also, what decade were those pics taken? Post something new and here's an idea, take your 4 layers of clothes off if your trying to show some sort of physique. no offense.

New pics will come...give old guy a chance to get back in shape after injury and surgery.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #182 on: August 03, 2013, 06:56:00 PM »
Dark hair....dark eyes...check ;D

u got a purdy maooth boi!!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: August 03, 2013, 06:58:36 PM »
u got a purdy maooth boi!!
Tedim getting Boorrachos appreciation... Czech  ;D

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: August 03, 2013, 06:58:44 PM »
New pics will come...give old guy a chance to get back in shape after injury and surgery.
BS talk aside, good luck bro, I hope you get back to your best. :)

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #185 on: August 03, 2013, 07:01:58 PM »
BS talk aside, good luck bro, I hope you get back to your best. :)

And I love scraping with the alphas on this board....the hypocrisy is that I'm going on test as soon as I get to 100% another couple of months at worst.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: August 03, 2013, 07:08:06 PM »
And I love scraping with the alphas on this board....the hypocrisy is that I'm going on test as soon as I get to 100% another couple of months at worst.
Good to see you can recognize an alpha when you see one.  :D

You will feel like a new man on test. Sex drive of a horse, god like complex, etc..

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #187 on: August 03, 2013, 07:08:53 PM »

;D

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #188 on: August 03, 2013, 07:12:32 PM »
Good to see you can recognize an alpha when you see one.  :D

You will feel like a new man on test. Sex drive of a horse, god like complex, etc..

God like complex.....check check check

Sex drive of a horse...have 3 kids....wife begs me to get a girlfriend....check

Me on test will be interesting..... ;D

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: August 03, 2013, 07:14:37 PM »
wife begs me to get a girlfriend....check

;D ;D ;D

That's the key. Fuck em until they want you to cheat.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #190 on: August 03, 2013, 07:24:42 PM »
  ;D ;D ;D

That's the key. Fuck em until they want you to cheat.

Now lets all remember this one for the future :)  :D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #191 on: August 04, 2013, 01:29:10 AM »
you forgot the most important

8" long 6" thick cock & 20" shredded armz

I'm 7 by 6'5, ...and cant keep a gf for more than 6 weeks.
l

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: August 04, 2013, 01:32:34 AM »
I'm 7 by 6'5, ...and cant keep a gf for more than 6 weeks.

Maybe not rich enough, or maybe too boring

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: August 04, 2013, 02:18:09 AM »
Maybe not rich enough, or maybe too boring

Could be he doesn't know what to do with it?  Men who think its only about size aren't good lovers and don't know how to really satisfy a woman.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: August 04, 2013, 02:54:29 AM »
Could be he doesn't know what to do with it?  Men who think its only about size aren't good lovers and don't know how to really satisfy a woman.

Well, there's something that ISN'T happening during those 6 weeks, since he cannot keep em for longer.

So it's either obnoxious behavior (that shows up later, maybe around week 3),maybe he sits on all his money and never treats the lady to anything, or useless technique with the penix.

Something that makes them flee after 3~6 weeks. The Sixth week must be unbearable for them.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: August 04, 2013, 03:02:01 AM »
Well, there's something that ISN'T happening during those 6 weeks, since he cannot keep em for longer.

So it's either obnoxious behavior (that shows up later, maybe around week 3),maybe he sits on all his money and never treats the lady to anything, or useless technique with the penix.

Something that makes them flee after 3~6 weeks. The Sixth week must be unbearable for them.
He seems like a sincere guy that wants a long term girlfriend.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: August 04, 2013, 03:03:19 AM »
He seems like a sincere guy that wants a long term girlfriend.

So why aren't they staying? Maybe he spends too much time in the gym and less in the bedchamber with them

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #197 on: August 04, 2013, 03:03:46 AM »
So why aren't they staying? Maybe he spends too much time in the gym and less in the bedchamber with them

WOW

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: August 04, 2013, 03:10:23 AM »
Maybe he talks about bodybuilding too much? I have had guys try to chat me up and the whole conversation on their part is about bodybuilding. It's so boring that within 3 mins I stop listening and start rolling my eyes.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: August 04, 2013, 03:13:45 AM »
WOW

Wattos Allegations of Anti-Semitism

It has been suggested that this character is offensive because he resembles a stereotypical Jewish caricature.

He has a large nose, beady eyes, and speaks in a gravelly, Hebrew-sounding accent and is portrayed as greedy and covetous, another common stereotype of Jews.

J. Hoberman of The Village Voice called him a blatant ethnic stereotype due to his hooked nose.

Bruce Gottlieb of Slate magazine criticized him as well, comparing his character to the anti-Semitic notion that the Jewish race is "behind the slave trade."

Patricia J. Williams of The Nation stated that Watto was also described as a stereotype of Arabs, but that he was "more comprehensively anti-Semitic -- both anti-Arab and anti-Jew."

She added that Watto reminded her of an "anti-Semitic caricature published in Vienna at the turn of the 20th century."

Jane Prettyman of the American Review noted that after leaving the theater, she heard two young boys describe him as 'that weird little Jewish guy with wings,' describing his depiction as "not at all subtle," and that "it can be counted on to flush out already-formed Jew-haters among young audiences and give them permission to continue their hatred out loud."