Author Topic: Batman Actor will be in his 40s in Sup vs Bat  (Read 14541 times)

hench

• Getbig V
Re: Batman Actor will be in his 40s in Sup vs Bat
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2013, 01:36:21 PM »
I think keaton is the best batman yet, he had the mannersims, the expressions and batmans voice spot on. To me it never mattered he wasn't very tall and muscular when he became batman he embodied it.
Keaton infact was set to do a third batman film and actually wanted it to be an origins movie, he wanted to stay dark and even stopped robin appearing in returns. The studio then announced they were going colourful with the third and that robin would be in it so keaton waved goodbye.

He was good. I remember he got like 8 million for the batman roles, and 5 for non batman roles, and he stopped doing them. Said he didn't want to get type cast. I would have sold out.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2013, 02:39:48 PM »
Speaking of Daniel Craig, isn't his Bond contract up and in renegotiations?

Check the E Board once in a while.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=460170.0

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2013, 06:06:14 PM »
Michael Keaton was the best and most interesting Batman by far.  Bale is a great actor but his Batman voice was laughable.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2013, 06:08:11 PM »
Michael Keaton was the best and most interesting Batman by far.  Bale is a great actor but his Batman voice was laughable.

;D ;D ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2013, 06:41:01 PM »
Yuri Boyka as Batman?

I'M ALL FOR IT!

Scott Adkins as Bruce Wayne? Sure

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2013, 07:53:42 PM »
Scott Adkins is not a good enough actor to play Batman...It would be disasterous..Batman needs to be played by an actor that can portray out smarting Superman convincingly...

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2013, 08:00:51 PM »

Mike O'Hearn as Superman - Batman is in there too!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2013, 08:07:34 PM »
Scott Adkins is not a good enough actor to play Batman...It would be disasterous..Batman needs to be played by an actor that can portray out smarting Superman convincingly...

James Woods as Bruce Wayne, that turns into Scott Adkins as Batman

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2013, 08:12:26 PM »
And check out this really cool fan made movie - this group "Bat in The Sun" have a bunch of other pretty cool Batman/Superhero movies!

(Oh and he NAILED the voice!)

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2013, 10:07:10 PM »
Please please no Josh Brolin.

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2013, 10:30:19 PM »
Jim Caviezel would be an awesome choice IMO.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2013, 10:40:33 PM »
here's an interesting list:

http://nerdbastards.com/2013/07/29/top-10-actors-who-should-play-the-next-batman/

i like Michael Fassbender or  Idris Elba, have no clue who jon hamm is.

missile

« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2013, 11:20:43 PM »
depends if he can act

bale is fucking phenomenal

i wouldnt want to follow him

they should pay bale what ever he wants to do it again

He is a terrible actor.  Wooden.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2013, 08:01:58 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/LEVITIKUZsLOUNGE/news/?a=84897

Is Josh Brolin Now Unlikely For Batman In SUPERMAN/BATMAN; A New Name Rises For The Role Of Batman

With the announcement of the Superman/Batman movie coming in 2015 from a couple of weeks ago at Comic-Con, many have wondered who will be the next Batman? Many fans had hoped that the rebooted Batman would be a younger Batman that is earlier his career but instead it seems like we may get a more experienced and older Batman. A list of actors who are rumored to play Batman has been revealed. The list included Josh Brolin, Ryan Gosling, and many others. It is said that Josh Brolin is currently the front runner but it doesn't seem like he will do it. Here is what they say about Josh:

From what I am hearing the frontrunner. Hot choice. If a nasty, edgy, Frank Milleresque bone breaking Batman is what Zack is looking for, well then this is the guy. The only thing that makes me think he won’t do it is because he went through a nasty divorce this year with Superman’s mom Diane Lane. Yes, I know they won’t have scenes together but there is a thing in  pre-production called a table read with the whole cast which could be quite awkward. That and junket/premiere appearances can be awkward as well. I can be totally wrong but who knows.

So even though Josh Brolin is becoming a big fan favorite out of the list of actors who WB's is looking at, he may not do it due to his recent divorce to Ma Kent, Diane Lane. Since it's reported Diane Lane will be back as Ma Kent, it will be kind of awkward for Brolin to be in a film with his ex-wife. Personally Brolin is my pick for Batman out of that list of actors for the role but I can understand him not doing it.

So since Josh Brolin maybe out, who's in? Well the Latino Review is suggesting that Gerald Butler (300) is on the list to be the next to receive the cape and cowl:

Yes, the Spartan King. He’s another dope actor who got the height, presence, acting chops, and is a winstrol cycle away from being a physically imposing macho Batman. The only negative is his accent which my twitter followers have been giving me shit over. Remember though, Butler already worked with Zack in 300 and is coming off a hit Olympus Has Fallen, the movie that murdered White House Down.

So with Brolin may be out, we now have Gerald Butler added to the list.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2013, 01:11:22 AM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/LEVITIKUZsLOUNGE/news/?a=84897

Is Josh Brolin Now Unlikely For Batman In SUPERMAN/BATMAN; A New Name Rises For The Role Of Batman

With the announcement of the Superman/Batman movie coming in 2015 from a couple of weeks ago at Comic-Con, many have wondered who will be the next Batman? Many fans had hoped that the rebooted Batman would be a younger Batman that is earlier his career but instead it seems like we may get a more experienced and older Batman. A list of actors who are rumored to play Batman has been revealed. The list included Josh Brolin, Ryan Gosling, and many others. It is said that Josh Brolin is currently the front runner but it doesn't seem like he will do it. Here is what they say about Josh:

From what I am hearing the frontrunner. Hot choice. If a nasty, edgy, Frank Milleresque bone breaking Batman is what Zack is looking for, well then this is the guy. The only thing that makes me think he won’t do it is because he went through a nasty divorce this year with Superman’s mom Diane Lane. Yes, I know they won’t have scenes together but there is a thing in  pre-production called a table read with the whole cast which could be quite awkward. That and junket/premiere appearances can be awkward as well. I can be totally wrong but who knows.

So even though Josh Brolin is becoming a big fan favorite out of the list of actors who WB's is looking at, he may not do it due to his recent divorce to Ma Kent, Diane Lane. Since it's reported Diane Lane will be back as Ma Kent, it will be kind of awkward for Brolin to be in a film with his ex-wife. Personally Brolin is my pick for Batman out of that list of actors for the role but I can understand him not doing it.

So since Josh Brolin maybe out, who's in? Well the Latino Review is suggesting that Gerald Butler (300) is on the list to be the next to receive the cape and cowl:

Yes, the Spartan King. He’s another dope actor who got the height, presence, acting chops, and is a winstrol cycle away from being a physically imposing macho Batman. The only negative is his accent which my twitter followers have been giving me shit over. Remember though, Butler already worked with Zack in 300 and is coming off a hit Olympus Has Fallen, the movie that murdered White House Down.

So with Brolin may be out, we now have Gerald Butler added to the list.

Just pay Bale what he wants.  Butler won't work.

People want to see batman throwing batarangs.  that's not real, why bale didn't do that shit.  Nolan's universe is as real as it can get.  batman ain't wearing tin suit to fight superman when this superman can orbit the earth.  they got their work cut out.  and the green rock don't work because superman's heat vision would still work.    

missile

« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2013, 03:02:50 AM »
Will Bale do it?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2013, 07:03:04 AM »
Too many homos in this thread commenting on batman and no one stating the obvious at how fucking hot that blonde slut hosting the show is.

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2013, 08:53:48 AM »
Maybe Stuart Townsend from XII...? Very entertaining serie imo even though the acting is hilariously bad at times.  ;D

missile

« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2013, 05:53:01 AM »
Did they ask Bale?

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2013, 08:06:52 AM »
caviezel could be a good choice. Adkins really does have the look though and I'd love them to strip batman of the silly suits that nolan put on him and free him up to show his martial arts and physical skills which he could bring to life. He just hasn't got the acting chops.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2013, 08:32:02 AM »

What made me laugh is when he would continue using his "batman" voice while talking to Lucious or Alfred  who knows that he's Bruce Wayne.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2013, 08:36:52 AM »
If Kevin Conroy muscled up, I'd love to hear his voice (From the Batman Cartoons / Justice League / Arkham Asylum) in a real life batman movie.

He is THE voice of Batman for the past 25 years!

Him back in the day:

Him Now:

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2013, 08:37:17 AM »
What made me laugh is when he would continue using his "batman" voice while talking to Lucious or Alfred  who knows that he's Bruce Wayne.

I don't know why people don't get the part about batman/bruce wayne being psycotoc and having dual personality disorder, hence the voice change when in costume
"

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2013, 08:38:52 AM »
He was good. I remember he got like 8 million for the batman roles, and 5 for non batman roles, and he stopped doing them. Said he didn't want to get type cast. I would have sold out.

I remember reading that he wanted the 3rd Batman to be a "Batman Begins" type of movie and WB hated the idea back then.

When they said no, he bailed... Could have been great.

He is by far the best Batman "yet".

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2013, 09:20:48 AM »
Val Kilmer's performance is underrated.