Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 17, 2017, 03:59:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
 
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Natural Testosterone Booster?  (Read 82657 times)
Henda
Getbig V
*****
Posts: 6958



« Reply #500 on: October 02, 2017, 05:57:54 AM »

black seeds (nigella sativa) is amazing!!.. if you can get its oil it's even better..

The rest of us live in modern civilised country’s, that sounds like stinking Muslim shite only found in the jungles of countries with names ending in Stan, how the fuck are we meant to access that?
Report to moderator   Logged
BB
Getbig V
*****
Posts: 8730


I hope I'm not boring you.


« Reply #501 on: October 02, 2017, 06:01:35 AM »

The rest of us live in modern civilised country’s, that sounds like stinking Muslim shite only found in the jungles of countries with names ending in Stan, how the fuck are we meant to access that?

Grin . Legit belly laugh on this.
Report to moderator   Logged
Pet shop boys
Getbig V
*****
Posts: 8730

Getbig!


« Reply #502 on: October 02, 2017, 07:12:33 AM »

What is your diet like? Most wannabe bodybuilders aren't eating properly and therefore end up looking like they don't lift. A test booster isn't going to overcome a bad diet. Multiply your bodyweight by 13. That's your base calorie needs. Add 500 to that figure, and thats your daily caloric target. Make 40% of those cals protein OR eat 1.5 grams of protein per lb. of bodyweight, whichever figure is greater. Divide the remaining 60% into low glycemic carbs and monosaturated fats. Get 60 grams of your daily protein from a couple of whey protein shakes. One of these shakes should be ingested immediately after lifting blended with a banana. That banana is the ONLY high glycemic food in your diet. Ingest 10 grams of creatine monohydrate per day. THEN AND ONLY THEN DO WE START TALKING TEST BOOSTERS.


I'm not a  "wannabe" by any means .... I've been working out for 29 years used to compete for some  years "natural" as well ....I'm in my 40's now so just looking for an extra booster ....  Thanks for the info.


WooSHHHHH
Report to moderator   Logged
Griffith
Getbig IV
****
Posts: 3555


....


« Reply #503 on: October 02, 2017, 10:58:19 AM »

The rest of us live in modern civilised country’s, that sounds like stinking Muslim shite only found in the jungles of countries with names ending in Stan, how the fuck are we meant to access that?

 Grin
Report to moderator   Logged
Pet shop boys
Getbig V
*****
Posts: 8730

Getbig!


« Reply #504 on: October 02, 2017, 10:59:23 AM »

Okay gotcha. I would have to have more info about your current diet and weight lifting split.

I don't have the nerve to post what I eat on a daily basis .....the training is decent though


WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H
Report to moderator   Logged
Pet shop boys
Getbig V
*****
Posts: 8730

Getbig!


« Reply #505 on: October 24, 2017, 06:55:10 PM »




Over 20 days using it as directed now ,  No noticeable effects. Hasn't been helping not even as a pre workout stimulant

If you look up main ingredients there is no evidence that this stuff is effective..




 WOOOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH      LE VRO NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   Cry
Report to moderator   Logged
hench
Getbig V
*****
Gender: Male
Posts: 6467



« Reply #506 on: October 24, 2017, 11:39:32 PM »

Was waiting for this update. What a rip off these things are.



Over 20 days using it as directed now ,  No noticeable effects. Hasn't been helping not even as a pre workout stimulant

If you look up main ingredients there is no evidence that this stuff is effective..




 WOOOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH      LE VRO NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   Cry
Report to moderator   Logged
hench
Getbig V
*****
Gender: Male
Posts: 6467



« Reply #507 on: October 25, 2017, 02:48:23 AM »

 Used that,  only really helps with less aching I found.
Why not just go with Creatine?
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!