Author Topic: 2013 Olympia - News and Updates  (Read 41069 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: 2013 Olympia - New Poster with Big Ramy in it
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2013, 01:20:26 AM »
which is exactly why he wont get a comparison with phil. cus he blows phil out of the water by what 30-40lbs? hes wider, thicker, bigger and just better overall. only thing phil beats him on is conditioning IMO and ramy WILL be in shape for this O i think. if he doesnt win this year, hes got a GREAT chance next year and if he does the arnold next year he will take it no doubt in my mind.
50lbs

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2013, 04:10:23 AM »
Yes because the poster dictates the exact placings

Wolf might as well retire now seeing this poster online

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2013, 04:12:18 AM »
Btw everyone has choco skin now, even the white men have kai's shade

LOL!!

whitewidow

« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2013, 04:34:43 AM »
See that bitches, the hell with your dam politics and conspiracy theories indicating that judges will not be fair, Ramy will be second at this years O, he is the top dog

and the judges will be fair.  ;)

time to make another bet! put your money where your mouth is. No way ramy gets 2nd place. 3rd at best. 20$? 100$

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2013, 05:03:06 AM »

Geez, he makes Victor look like an amateur in that shot.

LOL!

Victor's detail > Ramy's detail

Kai, Phil, Branch, Dex, even Rhoden > Victor

Dude will be lucky if he gets in top 6.

So he has size. Ruhl had size. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2013, 05:14:30 AM »
which is exactly why he wont get a comparison with phil. cus he blows phil out of the water by what 30-40lbs? hes wider, thicker, bigger and just better overall. only thing phil beats him on is conditioning IMO and ramy WILL be in shape for this O i think. if he doesnt win this year, hes got a GREAT chance next year and if he does the arnold next year he will take it no doubt in my mind.
in terms of back detail, Victor is beating Ramy...and if Ramy gets compared to Phil  or Kai, he will get slaughtered in the conditioning detail dept. Ramy is only big, and you guys fall for it. Like black men for a big ass and a smile...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2013, 09:41:17 AM »
time to make another bet! put your money where your mouth is. No way ramy gets 2nd place. 3rd at best. 20$? 100$
I already have put my money where my mouth is. Hell, he might even win the whole thing.

Actually he might even break Haney and Coleman's record and lock that shit down for ten years.  ;)

He is that good.

BRO

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2013, 09:47:02 AM »
I already have put my money where my mouth is. Hell, he might even win the whole thing.

Actually he might even break Haney and Coleman's record and lock that shit down for ten years.  ;)

He is that good.

Ramy winning this year  ???

Could see Ramy placing top 6, or maybe in 3rd if others slip a bit, but for the way Bodybuilding judging and the underlying politics work...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2013, 09:51:21 AM »
Ramy winning this year  ???

Could see Ramy placing top 6, or maybe in 3rd if others slip a bit, but for the way Bodybuilding judging and the underlying politics work...
No one wins the O, first time around, I was exaggerating but, he will be fighting with Phil

BRO

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: August 07, 2013, 10:08:58 AM »
No one wins the O, first time around, I was exaggerating but, he will be fighting with Phil

Don't think Kai will be battling Phil?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2013, 10:23:07 AM »
Don't think Kai will be battling Phil?
I think Kai will be fighting for 4th cause he has been lean shredded year round and when this happens it is like trying to run a marathon with a pack of bricks on your back, he will not make it in at 100%, he will fall short of his best.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2013, 03:05:15 PM »
Yes because the poster dictates the exact placings

Wolf might as well retire now seeing this poster online

Isn't Wolf's wife worth over 100 million? One would think he would have retired a long time ago...Usually super rich people want to live as long as possible...Wolf probably has no more than 10 years left from all the drug abuse...

whitewidow

« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2013, 03:17:31 PM »

He is that good.

Yes but you got people who gave you the benefit on those bets. Ramy placing 4th is very possible and I think you know you won those bets. You are saying he will place above kai. at least a gentlemens bet . no way ramy is placing ahead of kai. If I win You have to agree with everything I say for a week even if it's bullshit-deal? Vice versa.or at least give me a thread saying I was right. and I willl do the same and post a thread saying kai got his ass handed to him- deal. no money involved. just a thread bet?deal?

BRO

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2013, 03:33:12 PM »
Isn't Wolf's wife worth over 100 million? One would think he would have retired a long time ago...Usually super rich people want to live as long as possible...Wolf probably has no more than 10 years left from all the drug abuse...

100 million from doing what? Own a company or 20?

CEO?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2013, 05:35:59 PM »
Yes but you got people who gave you the benefit on those bets. Ramy placing 4th is very possible and I think you know you won those bets. You are saying he will place above kai. at least a gentlemens bet . no way ramy is placing ahead of kai. If I win You have to agree with everything I say for a week even if it's bullshit-deal? Vice versa.or at least give me a thread saying I was right. and I willl do the same and post a thread saying kai got his ass handed to him- deal. no money involved. just a thread bet?deal?
Read above, I have Rami in second not because he is the second best bodybuilder on the planet, I actually think he is the third best not the second.

I think Phil is the best and Kai is second best, followed by Ramy as third best bodybuilder as of right now in my books.

So, why do I have him beating Kai?, because the amount of pressure involved and chemical warfare involved at keeping 5% bodyfat for an entire year like Kai has just done is going to leave his physique short of his best showing come Olympia time.

Think, you heard of people peeking twice a year right, well the last 2 weeks is brutal and Kai has lived 2 weeks out for the entire year, not once this whole year did he lose striations, that is 5% body fat, there will be repercussions and you will see come Olympia.

I will take a gentlemens bet and at the very least I will give you a thread saying you were right and I was wrong.  ;)

whitewidow

« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2013, 03:10:56 AM »
Read above, I have Rami in second not because he is the second best bodybuilder on the planet, I actually think he is the third best not the second.

I think Phil is the best and Kai is second best, followed by Ramy as third best bodybuilder as of right now in my books.

So, why do I have him beating Kai?, because the amount of pressure involved and chemical warfare involved at keeping 5% bodyfat for an entire year like Kai has just done is going to leave his physique short of his best showing come Olympia time.

Think, you heard of people peeking twice a year right, well the last 2 weeks is brutal and Kai has lived 2 weeks out for the entire year, not once this whole year did he lose striations, that is 5% body fat, there will be repercussions and you will see come Olympia.

I will take a gentlemens bet and at the very least I will give you a thread saying you were right and I was wrong.  ;)

alright vice versa. DSon;t you think If the Olympia was closer to the NY Pro then it is Ramy would have a way better chance? that month might of fucked his game up a little bit. I could see ramy maybe getting second if the Olympia was just a week or two away from the NY pro but it has been a littkle tooo long that might be a problem for Ramy. He might of gotten a litle lazy after that victory. I think he will still get 3rd but if he had alot more time he could of maybe taken 2nd and he still might but I doubt it. Kai has stayed in the best condition out of anybody all year every guest posing Kai has looked way better then the other guest posers. we will have to wait and see. Kai might blow it and come in to puffy.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2013, 03:24:46 AM »
Hahaha 'cockcrave' nice one bigmc  ;D

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2013, 10:46:45 AM »
Still say Ramy gets 3rd at best or 4th behind Jay!

BRO

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: August 08, 2013, 10:49:28 AM »
Ramy has a good chance to end up to be the best bodybuilder ever with age on his side. The size and waist ratio is simply incredible. if everything goes right in the health/ hormonal department he would dominate the O in this decade.

See what you're getting at, but recall all the hype behind Gustavo and Wolf... And then look what happened with both of them...

You cold even include Gunter to that list...

BRO

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: August 08, 2013, 11:40:06 AM »
do you know what it takes to build an olympia winning physique?? Hardwork, dedication, knowledge of hormones, blood and sweat. You have all of it. Each of you homo on getbig has it. Thats the fuvking reason why we gettbiggers wasre our time each and every fucking day on getbig. All the biggest homos to ron to each and every dickhead who comes and posts here has all of the traits ii mentioned earlier. But what you dont have is a pop who canpay your700000 dollar drig bill. Thats whete ramy scores over all the gagglefucks. Thats why he has the potential to surpass arnold.

Not sure understood all of what you were trying to say.

Who is paying Ramys bills?

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2013, 12:02:44 PM »

I don't know if she is rich at all. He can't be getting much sugar from her if he stills have to strap on his thong and do his dirty diana routine in front of mouth watered schmoes.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2013, 12:17:19 PM »
if he could only get his back a bit more separated.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2013, 03:17:15 PM »
Ramy will easily get top 5. Unless, he fucks up.

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2013, 07:26:41 PM »
LOL!

Victor's detail > Ramy's detail

Kai, Phil, Branch, Dex, even Rhoden > Victor

Dude will be lucky if he gets in top 6.

So he has size. Ruhl had size. 
Ruhl didn't have his kind of size. Rule only had size, Ramy has incdredible shape, symmetry & structure. He does need to be more detailed to do maximum damage at the O. If he is, I think he can finish anywhere in the top 4. That's a big if though.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 2013 Olympia - News and Updates
« Reply #74 on: August 24, 2013, 04:24:10 PM »
Mr. Olympia Competitors that are qualified
  (as of August 20th)

1. Evan Centopani - USA
2. Brandon Curry - USA
3. Jay Cutler - USA
4. Mamdouh Elssbiay - Egypt