Author Topic: weight is irrelevent (pics)  (Read 12418 times)

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
Re: weight is irrelevent (pics)
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2013, 02:11:42 PM »
Helps to know height.....and how many gallons of gear did you inject with a turkey baster.

PS are you using a copier to take those photos?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2013, 02:19:21 PM »
How hard is it to take a normal picture? The guy probably took this 30 times too. 

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2013, 02:29:05 PM »
Helps to know height.....and how many gallons of gear did you inject with a turkey baster.

same height as you. I have never used anabolic steroids, Tedim
l

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2013, 02:36:33 PM »

Ha... this chick I used to do dope with, her mom told me stories of her "friend" that used to shoot huge amounts of meth into her butthole with a turkey baster.

BRO

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2013, 02:36:55 PM »
same height as you. I have never used anabolic steroids, Tedim

???

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2013, 02:39:24 PM »
Ha... this chick I used to do dope with, her mom told me stories of her "friend" that used to shoot huge amounts of meth into her butthole with a turkey baster.
Would have been great if Flinstones1 could have documented said activity with his camera. Weight would have been irrelevant then.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2013, 02:56:17 PM »
i dont read your ramblings which you posted in your defense flinstone

i posted some facts

you are a loser

good day

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2013, 03:07:20 PM »
How hard is it to take a normal picture? The guy probably took this 30 times too. 

haha we know this cause fuck I do it too!

looks good there tho can def see the + difference in tissue despite the weight loss. keep pushing bro. 
b

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2013, 03:13:24 PM »

haha we know this cause fuck I do it too!

looks good there tho can def see the + difference in tissue despite the weight loss. keep pushing bro. 

thnks bro.
l

dustin

« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2013, 03:14:30 PM »
"Rah, rah, rah, I'm so big, I just turned 19. Rah, rah, rah, only 19. Major league baseball"

"Weight is irrelevant"

::)

BRO

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2013, 03:15:25 PM »
How old are you Flintstones1?

dustin

« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2013, 03:22:49 PM »
How old are you Flintstones1?

He just turned 19 half a decade ago.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2013, 03:23:33 PM »
I beat the piss out my weight scales today with a tire tool.

BRO

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2013, 03:26:53 PM »
I beat the piss out my weight scales today with a tire tool.

Reason being?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2013, 03:30:32 PM »
 :D ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2013, 03:38:18 PM »

Im 20..
l

BRO

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2013, 03:40:08 PM »
Im 20..

Any comparison pictures between when you started, and at ages 18, 19, and today, respectively?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2013, 03:40:15 PM »
Gold.

dustin

« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2013, 03:44:14 PM »
Im 20..

To validate this claim I'll need a copy of your birth certificate, high school transcripts, social security information, full glute spread (high-res pics taken by a camera other than the potato/flip phone you're using), passport, and a sworn affidavit. 8)

BRO

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2013, 03:45:55 PM »
To validate this claim I'll need a copy of your birth certificate, high school transcripts, social security information, full glute spread (high-res pics taken by a camera other than the potato/flip phone you're using), passport, and a sworn affidavit. 8)

Only on GetBig

::)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2013, 04:38:19 PM »
Im 20, those who saw my drivers license a few minutes ago saw it if not whatever..

"bro' I was always a really skinny kid  man...., then I tried bulking and just got fat..walked around for a year fat, but kind of had some muscle on me,,,,.trained heavy and hard, built my foundation...., and from there its just been a recomposition. do I want to be a freak? of course...do I think I can be a freak? probably not....just don't think im meant to be a mass monster, mostmass monsters have big bones and frames..but you never know
l

dustin

« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2013, 04:46:02 PM »
Im 20, those who saw my drivers license a few minutes ago saw it if not whatever..

"bro' I was always a really skinny kid  man...., then I tried bulking and just got fat..walked around for a year fat, but kind of had some muscle on me,,,,.trained heavy and hard, built my foundation...., and from there its just been a recomposition. do I want to be a freak? of course...do I think I can be a freak? probably not....just don't think im meant to be a mass monster, mostmass monsters have big bones and frames..but you never know

Just bugging. It's all an illusion anyway. If you look big and jacked, the numbers on a scale don't mean fuck all. That's why I stopped chasing mass.

I have a wife, house and a kid on the way that are my first priority now. I focus more on them and less on the gym, but I still look good. I had so many internal struggles and concerns about the numbers on the scale dropping, but now that I'm in really good shape everyone keeps telling me how big I look. The numbers on the scale mean fuck all as long as you look big and jacked. 8)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2013, 04:55:09 PM »
Just bugging. It's all an illusion anyway. If you look big and jacked, the numbers on a scale don't mean fuck all. That's why I stopped chasing mass.

I have a wife, house and a kid on the way that are my first priority now. I focus more on them and less on the gym, but I still look good. I had so many internal struggles and concerns about the numbers on the scale dropping, but now that I'm in really good shape everyone keeps telling me how big I look. The numbers on the scale mean fuck all as long as you look big and jacked. 8)

yeah well dustin you should of known I was just trying to get a response when I said "little Asian kid" to you Ive seen your physique, at your best... same with calling moneyshot "preppy". I had no idea why the fuck I called him preppy, no merit... just knew it would piss him off and get him to come out and comment in my thread.
and I agree it's stupid lifestyle, Im down in weight already ....3 more weeks of no gym and shit Ill look like tedim ;D  
l

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2013, 04:57:20 PM »
yeah well dustin you should of known I was just trying to get a response when I said "little Asian kid" to you Ive seen your physique, at your best... same with calling moneyshot "preppy". I had no idea why the fuck I called him preppy, no merit... just knew it would piss him off and get him to come out and comment in my thread.
and I agree it's stupid lifestyle, Im down in weight already ....3 more weeks of no gym and shit Ill look like tedim ;D  too scared to get bloodwork again, but im sleeping 16 plus hours a day...that's your body telling you it needs a break
Incoherent meltdown.

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2013, 04:58:55 PM »
I feel like pics of flinstones are like a 30 minute radio contest for tickets to some shitty concert. Maybe next time I'll be able to click the thread in time before they're gone so I can see what the fuck everyone else is talking about.  ???