Author Topic: 3  (Read 30757 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Being/Going Bald is not the end of the world.
« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2013, 11:36:21 AM »
lol @ beta.      Bro - you have barely two nickles to rub together  - you are not spoiling anyone. 

im not singling you out, you have a good build,,,,my point is that most successful men who only have money get used by women.  chicks are selfish pieces of shit and will use men like leeches. They take advantage of the guy with money and many times will fuck the guy with good genes...
l

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #76 on: August 14, 2013, 12:14:56 PM »
....thats what you betas are for. you take her out, spoil her, listen to her bitch and whine while she complains about the guy who fucked her over who she doesnt know why she has feelings for,  buy her makeup and $200 shoes so she looks hot for me.

all in return for a hug or kiss on the cheek :-[ :-\

LOL... at this point in life, I think some men would laugh at such a request for shoes/makeup shopping with "I'll be enjoying reverse cowgirl with steak/eggs breakfast before we head out for such a journey, and road head to and fro.   And yes, I'll treat and you'll look beautiful."

It would be pure sucker behavior to say anything but that.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #77 on: August 14, 2013, 12:30:56 PM »
LOL... at this point in life, I think some men would laugh at such a request for shoes/makeup shopping with "I'll be enjoying reverse cowgirl with steak/eggs breakfast before we head out for such a journey, and road head to and fro.   And yes, I'll treat and you'll look beautiful."

It would be pure sucker behavior to say anything but that.

you know me i play along. I always rub in that the only reason I talk to hot women is because I look good but at the end of the day I  am always the first guy to say that at the end of the day looks and physique are irrelevent and that any guy whos not hideous with a decent personality can land a hot female as long as he has thick skin and is willing to cope with rejection on a regular basis because the fact of the matter is there are beautiful women who do not give a shit about what a guy looks like as long as he is decent...this is fact.

.but on getbig there are alot of guys who are very insecure with women who think they need to be some 6'2 greek statue with movie star good looks to land a hot chicks number. this is just not true and even if it were, would you really want to be with  a woman who is only into you for your looks?  if your not good enough to be her prince charming then fuck her dude, i promise your princess awaits in another castle  ;)
l

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #78 on: August 14, 2013, 12:43:10 PM »
you know me i play along. I always rub in that the only reason I talk to hot women is because I look good but at the end of the day I  am always the first guy to say that at the end of the day looks and physique are irrelevent and that any guy whos not hideous with a decent personality can land a hot female as long as he has thick skin and is willing to cope with rejection on a regular basis because the fact of the matter is there are beautiful women who do not give a shit about what a guy looks like as long as he is decent...this is fact.

.but on getbig there are alot of guys who are very insecure with women who think they need to be some 6'2 greek statue with movie star good looks to land a hot chicks number. this is just not true and even if it were, would you really want to be with  a woman who is only into you for your looks?  if your not good enough to be her prince charming then fuck her dude, i promise your princess awaits in another castle  ;)

There are SO MANY guys that will jump into bed with a girl at the drop of a hat.  And THAT is how dudes end up getting splattered in front of a crossfit class.  Had he spent 5 minutes googling or facebooking her, he would have see a hundred pics of her man with her, sporting jail tatts, showing off his shitty keltec 9mm, etc - and he would have just scooted over, friended her buddies, and banged 2-3 of them in a month's time without incident.

SO MANY guys are willing to be dick patsies... giving up the cock so she can run home and rub it in her man's face.  And the dude at home, he's stupid too... instead of taking out his rage on the lying idiot he is married to... will go out and slaughter some crossfit geek that probably thought she was singe, separated, or whatever bullshit sotry she told.

Dudes... you'll get JUST AS MUCH ass by turning it down/delaying while you do your research.  You just won't have the stress that comes with it.  You turn down one hot crazy girl, and 5 more will swoon for you.  Don't be easy, fellahs, til you research em.  Too many crazy ones out there.

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #79 on: August 14, 2013, 01:03:52 PM »
 couldn`t resist,

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #80 on: August 14, 2013, 01:11:15 PM »
going bald is karma for all the horrid things you have done.
a lot of serial killers have full head of hairs

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #81 on: August 14, 2013, 02:32:14 PM »

There are SO MANY guys that will jump into bed with a girl at the drop of a hat.  And THAT is how dudes end up getting splattered in front of a crossfit class.  Had he spent 5 minutes googling or facebooking her, he would have see a hundred pics of her man with her, sporting jail tatts, showing off his shitty keltec 9mm, etc - and he would have just scooted over, friended her buddies, and banged 2-3 of them in a month's time without incident.

SO MANY guys are willing to be dick patsies... giving up the cock so she can run home and rub it in her man's face.  And the dude at home, he's stupid too... instead of taking out his rage on the lying idiot he is married to... will go out and slaughter some crossfit geek that probably thought she was singe, separated, or whatever bullshit sotry she told.

Dudes... you'll get JUST AS MUCH ass by turning it down/delaying while you do your research.  You just won't have the stress that comes with it.  You turn down one hot crazy girl, and 5 more will swoon for you.  Don't be easy, fellahs, til you research em.  Too many crazy ones out there.

true
l

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 14, 2013, 07:23:50 PM »

god loves them

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #83 on: August 14, 2013, 10:55:52 PM »

And the potential ones as well..

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: August 14, 2013, 11:10:00 PM »
I have a head full of hair but usually shave it off.

Quit being women. What are you? Fabio? Man up!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 15, 2013, 01:00:58 AM »
I have a head full of hair but usually shave it off.

Quit being women. What are you? Fabio? Man up!
you dont get it

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #86 on: August 15, 2013, 01:06:11 AM »
you dont get it

Learn to accept things or become depressed, what would be your choice?

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: August 15, 2013, 01:08:17 AM »
you dont get it

I got it long ago. I pull pussies the same bald or not bald. I just save more money on shampoo and haircuts when I'm bald. Plus I don't spend 5 minutes fixing my hair in the morning like a girl.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 15, 2013, 01:14:03 AM »

I got it long ago. I pull pussies the same bald or not bald. I just save more money on shampoo and haircuts when I'm bald. Plus I don't spend 5 minutes fixing my hair in the morning like a girl.
YOU DONT GET IT

SHAVEN DOWN FULL HEAD OF HAIR AND BALD ARE TWO INTIRELY DIFFERENT THINGS

NIGHT AND DAY DIFFERENCE

FUCK!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #89 on: August 15, 2013, 01:14:28 AM »
And take a look at Seal with his ugly face, skin & teeth. He would even attract women if he were a plumber.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #90 on: August 15, 2013, 01:16:37 AM »
YOU DONT GET IT

SHAVEN DOWN FULL HEAD OF HAIR AND BALD ARE TWO INTIRELY DIFFERENT THINGS

NIGHT AND DAY DIFFERENCE

FUCK!

Why why not shave it right away? Then, there's nothing to worry anymore.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 15, 2013, 01:22:50 AM »
Why why not shave it right away? Then, there's nothing to worry anymore.
i'd rather do a hair transplant

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 15, 2013, 01:42:39 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #94 on: August 15, 2013, 01:53:46 AM »
going by that i should be around 5000

a bargain to get my hair fixed

A toupee is much cheaper, prices start around 100 bucks.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 15, 2013, 02:15:12 AM »
A toupee is much cheaper, prices start around 100 bucks.

>:(

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #96 on: August 15, 2013, 02:16:31 AM »
In most cases going bald actually is the end of the world. 

You are only going to be able to bang the limited segment of the female population that like bald guys and that is only if you have a good head shape, you are tall, and you stay lean.   If you have an odd shaped head, are short or fat.....fucking kill yourself.

ukjeff

« Reply #97 on: August 15, 2013, 02:19:31 AM »
I once knew a girl who was being hit by a guy who she knew had recently spent £4000 on a hair transplant, during the guys best lines she suddenly said, "anyway, Im off to find me a bald guy, I think theyre really sexy".

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #98 on: August 15, 2013, 02:26:45 AM »
I once knew a girl who was being hit by a guy who she knew had recently spent £4000 on a hair transplant, during the guys best lines she suddenly said, "anyway, Im off to find me a bald guy, I think theyre really sexy".
;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #99 on: August 15, 2013, 02:36:34 AM »
im not singling you out, you have a good build,,,,my point is that most successful men who only have money get used by women.  chicks are selfish pieces of shit and will use men like leeches. They take advantage of the guy with money and many times will fuck the guy with good genes...

Don't think for a sec that the guy with money doesn't have other chicks on the side as well...