Author Topic: Robbie Robinson at 67  (Read 9890 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Robbie Robinson at 67
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2013, 02:04:33 PM »
 does robby still do gay for pay?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2013, 02:06:16 PM »

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2013, 02:38:07 PM »

You looking for some entertainment for your bday party, stud?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2013, 02:40:35 PM »
Superior Hebrew Genetics.

Wiggs, he would kick your arse for this comment  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2013, 02:43:17 PM »

Stop it , this man took a bullet in Vietnam , he ain't about that Kai Greene shit

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2013, 02:45:49 PM »
At the end R.R. wins over Arnold  ;D

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2013, 03:45:31 PM »
He never took a bullet in Vietnam. He was never stabbed by a bayonet. That was fiction by the magazines. Read his biography. It's an interesting read. He said when he competed when he was in Florida drug free in the beginning of his bodybuilding career. He said he only learned of steroids when he moved to California. Whether true or not he said he never took the crazy doses that a lot of the guys in Golds did.

Even back in the day it was always reported that he never seemed out of shape like the guys who cycled off after the contests. Guy were even saying he looked in shape year round. Judging by his physique over the years I believe it. In his biography book the difference is that he genuinely likes to train.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2013, 03:52:40 PM »
 People have said that he does gay for pay. I am just asking if it is true.

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2013, 04:03:29 PM »
He never took a bullet in Vietnam. He was never stabbed by a bayonet. That was fiction by the magazines. Read his biography. It's an interesting read. He said when he competed when he was in Florida drug free in the beginning of his bodybuilding career. He said he only learned of steroids when he moved to Florida. Whether true or not he said he never took the crazy doses that a lot of the guys in Golds did.

Even back in the day it was always reported that he never seemed out of shape like the guys who cycled off after the contests. Guy were even saying he looked in shape year round. Judging by his physique over the years I believe it. In his biography book the difference is that he genuinely likes to train.

That is interesting, I interviewed him around 1995 when I had him on tour here. He opened up about Vietnam and told the story of him lying in a trench with most of him platoon dead on top of and around him. The enemy was walking over the dead soldiers sticking bayonets into them making sure they got them all. He got stuck in the thigh. He has a big scar there and that is what he said caused it.

Maybe he was lying or exaggerating the story for the crowd, at the time seemed completely believable.

He was a very interesting dude, well read, well traveled, collected European antiques and at the time was with a much younger Scandinavian woman.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2013, 04:09:15 PM »

That is interesting, I interviewed him around 1995 when I had him on tour here. He opened up about Vietnam and told the story of him lying in a trench with most of him platoon dead on top of and around him. The enemy was walking over the dead soldiers sticking bayonets into them making sure they got them all. He got stuck in the thigh. He has a big scar there and that is what he said caused it.

Maybe he was lying or exaggerating the story for the crowd, at the time seemed completely believable.

He was a very interesting dude, well read, well traveled, collected European antiques and at the time was with a much younger Scandinavian woman.

He told the same story to either MuscleMag or Flex.

And I think he needs to grow his mustache back.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2013, 04:22:39 PM »
He told the same story to either MuscleMag or Flex.

And I think he needs to grow his mustache back.

muscle builder/power

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2013, 04:32:13 PM »

Must have been a consultant to Oliver Stone for the movie Platoon.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2013, 04:39:03 PM »
Should have read when he moved to California he found out about steroids. He said he competed drug free when he lived in Florida. In his book he comes clean about the bs about Vietnam.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2013, 04:50:34 PM »
muscle builder/power
That as well. Muscle Mag or Flex did an interview with him, I think it was "Interview with The Black Prince", and there were pics of him getting a "part" cut in his head, pics of him with his  then Scandinavian wife, older pics, etc. and he recounts the story in Vietnam.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2013, 02:29:11 PM »
Robby looks sensational!!!

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2013, 03:41:52 PM »
Ronnie deteriorated fast, as did Dorian.

But those with longevity and a good look obviously knew when to say "Enough is enough" ~ Maybe they weren't consecutive Mr. O winners; nevertheless, the world still knows who they are.

Speaking of deterioration, anyone seen Arnold lately?

Dorian looks pretty good, seen latest pics?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2013, 05:50:01 PM »
Dorian looks pretty good, seen latest pics?
He does, but he is a lot younger and will never look that good when he is 67. His arms will be gone.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2013, 06:01:20 PM »
Look.. Anyone who thinks Robbie is clean nowadays needs a brain scan.. No person 67 is gonna hold that size and conditioning on low natural test.. These guys always lie... It just doesn't stop ( the lying) as they age.. It gets worse.. All the " golden age" guys talk of half tab this or 1 cc a week that.. It's mostly b.s.  I've talked to numerous guys from Robbie's era and the abuse was pretty rampant even then minus the slin and hgh.. Greg deferro told me cycles that would make guys cringe even today.. Robbie's stayed healthy.. Good for him.. Many have.. But he ain't natural..

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2013, 06:03:34 PM »
I like Robby, but it bugs me that he lied about his service.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2013, 06:03:54 PM »
Look.. Anyone who thinks Robbie is clean nowadays needs a brain scan.. No person 67 is gonna hold that size and conditioning on low natural test.. These guys always lie... It just doesn't stop ( the lying) as they age.. It gets worse.. All the " golden age" guys talk of half tab this or 1 cc a week that.. It's mostly b.s.  I've talked to numerous guys from Robbie's era and the abuse was pretty rampant even then minus the slin and hgh.. Greg deferro told me cycles that would make guys cringe even today.. Robbie's stayed healthy.. Good for him.. Many have.. But he AIN'T natural..

^This.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2013, 06:09:30 PM »
the reason that the white dude is only in his underwear is that to show robbie that he does not have a wallet

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2013, 06:10:21 PM »
a man with muscles and large gaps in his CV

professional bodybuilder liar

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2013, 06:10:57 PM »
the reason that the white dude is only in his underwear is that to show robbie that he does not have a wallet

:D

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2013, 06:48:40 PM »
Someone thinks Robbie is natural? ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2013, 09:36:23 PM »

lol