Author Topic: Don't forget, Breaking Bad tonight! 9/8c  (Read 7793 times)

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
Re: Don't forget, Breaking Bad tonight! 9/8c
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2013, 07:04:22 PM »
"Tread lightly." 
Y

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2013, 07:08:02 PM »
"Tread lightly." 

Shit just got real! ;D

Jizzacked

« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2013, 07:09:18 PM »
awesome episode

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2013, 07:09:57 PM »
"Tread lightly." 
Walt laying the smack down.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2013, 07:21:29 PM »

Spoiler....

Question...  Does this mean that Hank sat on the matter for a year before deciding to take the book and lose it?  I mean the baby is all grown.

TheShape

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2013, 07:22:17 PM »
That was intense.. :o

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2013, 07:38:19 PM »
Spoiler....

Question...  Does this mean that Hank sat on the matter for a year before deciding to take the book and lose it?  I mean the baby is all grown.
We shall see.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2013, 08:10:33 PM »
Dude, what happened to your house? 

Nice beard BTW

You shall see..

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2013, 08:12:48 PM »
You shall see..

You know GB rules, we even have the great W.W. posting here.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2013, 08:17:27 PM »
ah fuck!

it's not the movie

it's 20 times the trailer in a row or something

what sick fuck.............

lol

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2013, 08:22:00 PM »
You know GB rules, we even have the great W.W. posting here.

I'm the one who knocks!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2013, 08:39:58 PM »
Spoiler....

Question...  Does this mean that Hank sat on the matter for a year before deciding to take the book and lose it?  I mean the baby is all grown.

that's a good point.   Or it's just how TV babies age... slow and fast and whatnot.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2013, 08:49:25 PM »
that's a good point.   Or it's just how TV babies age... slow and fast and whatnot.

I saw a Q and A with the BB people. They are less concerned with details than their fans believe me.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2013, 09:38:56 PM »
I saw a Q and A with the BB people. They are less concerned with details than their fans believe me.

true... they probably spend weeks and months on so many details and it ends up being 45 minutes of condensed TV for us to over-analyze.

I just wanted the BB season premiere again.   Started great, dragged for 20 minutes, then got very good, very fast.   Normally, they'd spend 3-4 episodes doing that tap-dance between walt and hank.   This season, they're toe to toe, episode 1.   Very cool - seems like they have a lot packed into this season.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2013, 09:48:31 PM »
Someone told me about Breaking Bad and he said he had all the series 5 on his PC and did I want them copying as it was great.
I asked him what it was about and he said its a guy who finds out he has a couple of months to live so he becomes a drug dealer.
I told him not to bother as he has only 2 months to live yet they have spread it over 5 fucking series.

Fuck that.

Give it a try, UKJ.  I'd like to know if what you think after watching a few episodes.  Maybe you're just not a fan of any tv series?  Have you seen The Wire, The Sopranos, Dexter?  Any of the series most mention when they talk about the best ones? (Can't think of any British ones other than The Office right now.)

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2013, 10:44:52 PM »
They certainly didn't waste time getting to the confrontation between Walt and Hank, did they?

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2013, 10:52:06 PM »
FUCK I FORGOT!!! Son of a BITCH!!!!
~

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2013, 05:02:19 AM »
Someone told me about Breaking Bad and he said he had all the series 5 on his PC and did I want them copying as it was great.
I asked him what it was about and he said its a guy who finds out he has a couple of months to live so he becomes a drug dealer.
I told him not to bother as he has only 2 months to live yet they have spread it over 5 fucking series.

Fuck that.

Ukjeff,trust me,as a fellow Brit,but Breaking Bad is the absolute best tv series of all time.I used to think nothing could be as good as the sopranos,but this is better.You have to watch it from episode 1 of series 1,and each episode and each series gets better than the last.Here`s a link here to all the episodes.
http://www.couchtuner.eu/breaking-bad/
Last nights was great,good flash forward at the start,to a years time,and the realisation when Walt knew the book was missing.Funny conversation with Badger and Skinny P as well.And when Hank closed the garage door......you knew shit was gonna start.

ukjeff

« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2013, 05:46:27 AM »
I used to think nothing could be as good as the sopranos,but this is better.
Thats not going to be hard, the Sopranos was shit.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2013, 07:10:28 AM »
Jesse can be a melodramatic idiot at times.

...and i hate walter's wife.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2013, 07:19:59 AM »
DVR'd Breaking Bad, watched Dexter and Ray Donovan, and then Breaking Bad! Sunday is a good night for T.V.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2013, 07:22:00 AM »
I always thought Walt was the reason jesse was crazy.   Now I see, even when Walt treats his right and demands nothing - that Jesse is just plain batshit crazy.  he's essentially irrelevant at this point - a retired rich kid who doesn't want the money.  Half of the show was just walt/jesse protecting each other.  Now it's just a side story.  Maybe they'll have him snap - or MAYBE the lydia/overseas  bad guys will come at JESSE, hence involving Walt when he said it wasn't his concern.  

they promised a bloodbath.  The world knows who heisenberg is, in the end of the show, we know that now.  So what happens?  Hank just blows the whistle?  I was always hoping he'd end up being the muscle in walt's empire.  I guess that won't happen now :(

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2013, 08:36:47 AM »
I always thought Walt was the reason jesse was crazy.   Now I see, even when Walt treats his right and demands nothing - that Jesse is just plain batshit crazy.  he's essentially irrelevant at this point - a retired rich kid who doesn't want the money.  Half of the show was just walt/jesse protecting each other.  Now it's just a side story.  Maybe they'll have him snap - or MAYBE the lydia/overseas  bad guys will come at JESSE, hence involving Walt when he said it wasn't his concern.  

they promised a bloodbath.  The world knows who heisenberg is, in the end of the show, we know that now.  So what happens?  Hank just blows the whistle?  I was always hoping he'd end up being the muscle in walt's empire.  I guess that won't happen now :(

Jesse annoyed the fuck out of me this episode.  Man the fuck up.  Walt just can't help himself.  He wants to be a good guy but he knows deep inside he can never go back.  Hank's look on his face is like WTF! at the end.  priceless.  I swear my Blood Pressure goes up 20 points while watching this show

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2013, 11:28:20 AM »
The 10 minute intro was overdone.   Seemed like they were trying too hard to be artistic, but I thought it was a fail.   Jesse's character seemed especially forced. 

Skyler will kill Lydia. 

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2013, 12:39:14 PM »
The 10 minute intro was overdone.   Seemed like they were trying too hard to be artistic, but I thought it was a fail.   Jesse's character seemed especially forced.  

Skyler will kill Lydia.  

That'd be cool.  They've done a decent job of making her seem to be an angel compared to Walt (despite helping her boss launder money while fucking him outside her marriage), would be a nice ending to see her "break bad" all the way too.

Jesse was far too red-eyed and forehead veined for me.  Even a fully tweaked meth-head would be too exhausted to maintain that level of seething angst
Y