Author Topic: Americans renouncing citizenship in record numbers, seek to avoid tax  (Read 2426 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Americans renouncing citizenship in record numbers, seek to avoid tax
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2014, 07:12:09 AM »
USA is actually comparatively low in tax rates compared to Europe and other parts of the world:

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2013/01/how-low-are-us-taxes-compared-to-other-countries/267148/

hahah spoken like someone who doesnt pay income taxes. How anyone can justify the govt taking as much as they do is beyond me. You are either poor as shit and dont pay taxes or fucking rich and it doesnt really matter.

I think we all know which one it is...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2014, 07:14:13 AM »
hahah spoken like someone who doesnt pay income taxes. How anyone can justify the govt taking as much as they do is beyond me. You are either poor as shit and dont pay taxes or fucking rich and it doesnt really matter.

I think we all know which one it is...

I sure as shit don't back the govt taking as much as they do.  I never said that.  I just pointed out the US citizens pay less than their Euro counterparts.

I can say that death in sleep from heart attack is less painful than cancer of the ass.  Doesn't mean either is good or enjoyable.  Just means one is less painful than the other.

I dont understand the need to somehow equate "A is worse than B" to be "I support B".   Just doesn't work that way.

Smile, man.  NFL is on at 10 AM lol, life is good!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2014, 07:18:10 AM »
I sure as shit don't back the govt taking as much as they do.  I never said that.  I just pointed out the US citizens pay less than their Euro counterparts.

I can say that death in sleep from heart attack is less painful than cancer of the ass.  Doesn't mean either is good or enjoyable.  Just means one is less painful than the other.

I dont understand the need to somehow equate "A is worse than B" to be "I support B".   Just doesn't work that way.

Smile, man.  NFL is on at 10 AM lol, life is good!
when you bring up A in response to B then yes it is generally interpreted as detracting from B and yea it actually does work that way.

Hard to put a smile on now, this thread just reminded me how much I am going to be paying in taxes and it pisses me off.

Also Im a Texans fan so there isnt much to smile about this year......

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2014, 07:51:42 AM »
Also Im a Texans fan so there isnt much to smile about this year......

yall should trade away Watt's contract and go get Tom Brady.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2016, 10:50:07 AM »
Will only get worse once Hillary is elected.