Author Topic: being in the gym without music is the most depressing thing, i just went home  (Read 4623 times)

ukjeff

ear buds in & avoiding eye contact. The only way I can get a decent 35-45min workout in.
Spot on.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
i'm preparing my new mp3 player

music suggestions plz

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
here ya go

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
i'm preparing my new mp3 player

music suggestions plz

Here you go, a must have for any workout

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
so far i only have these on my music player

as well as about 15 biggie smalls songs from the youtube

RRKore

• Getbig IV
Wire?  What wire?  I use this waterproof 4GB mp3 player.  $80- from Best Buy.  Supposedly useable in water up to 6' deep (though I would never try this).

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Wire?  What wire?  I use this waterproof 4GB mp3 player.  $80- from Best Buy.  Supposedly useable in water up to 6' deep (though I would never try this).

Gayer than a Google Glass..

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
i wen to train today with my new mp3

it was amazing

i didnt over hear a single word from all these chumps

and they were having social friday night doing retard shit and talking obnoxiously loud

but it was like they were not even there

great

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
i wen to train today with my new mp3

it was amazing

i didnt over hear a single word from all these chumps

and they were having social friday night doing retard shit and talking obnoxiously loud

but it was like they were not even there

great

Amazingggg..

RRKore

• Getbig IV
Gayer than a Google Glass..

Wait, what?  How old are you?  This is a bodybuilding board, right?  When it comes to training attire, that mp3 player nor the Google Glass are anywhere near as gay as parachute pants, flannel shirts with no sleeves, or pretty much anything Flex Wheeler wore for training in the late 80's/early 90's.   

I'm not ashamed to admit that while training I used to listen to a Sony Walkman CASSETTE player while carrying it around in a fluorescent green fanny pack.  Compared to that, NO plain black mp3 player is gay in the slightest.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Wait, what?  How old are you?  This is a bodybuilding board, right?  When it comes to training attire, that mp3 player nor the Google Glass are anywhere near as gay as parachute pants, flannel shirts with no sleeves, or pretty much anything Flex Wheeler wore for training in the late 80's/early 90's.   

I'm not ashamed to admit that while training I used to listen to a Sony Walkman CASSETTE player while carrying it around in a fluorescent green fanny pack.  Compared to that, NO plain black mp3 player is gay in the slightest.

Great reply, LOL!
Early 40 here, so I remember those goofy gym clothes, yellow lunchbox-like walkmans and kangaroo bags as well, so yeah, it's all relative..
I use a pair of dirt-cheap in ear headphones. Glad I have a clipped MP3 player as well, since I broke my player with a display with a heavy DB, shit happens..