Author Topic: Chad Nichols's IFBB Pro Offseason Drug Stack and Diet  (Read 42958 times)

chess315

Re: Chad Nichols's IFBB Pro Offseason Drug Stack and Diet
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2017, 12:32:27 PM »
It's my opinion the secret to oxygen gym is more likely not the myostatin there more then likely doing something to increase calories drastically to allow higher dosage to be used

chess315

« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2017, 12:34:30 PM »
Or maybe that's what Anabolic chicken really means maybe there just eating the shit out of it grinding and drinking and actually telling the truth people just don't realize what the mean it's not as crazy as it sounds mariuz pudinowski and Derek pound stone do it there over 300 or was in there peak a lot of people lately have just been grinding meat and drinking it even drinking eggs think about you can put down a lot more that way

Simple Simon

« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2017, 12:44:57 PM »
liquid chicken and rice

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2017, 12:49:29 PM »
I've seen Chad's off season and contest regimes and there is no magic to them. He has his way of doing things and it obviously works.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2017, 12:59:57 PM »
It's my opinion the secret to oxygen gym is more likely not the myostatin there more then likely doing something to increase calories drastically to allow higher dosage to be used

check out doc huges and coach trevs youtube vid on epo cheif

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2017, 01:38:13 PM »
Eating and injecting all day, retards of peace...

blackpele

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2017, 02:04:29 PM »
Eating and injecting all day, retards of peace...

Wise words............

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2017, 04:12:48 PM »
Anybody who follows that drug and diet routine deserves to be dead...or die soon. Fucking idiots.

On_Swole

• Expert
  • Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2017, 04:56:54 PM »
wrinkle in that story is that chad stated on more than one occasion on muscle mayhem and in his md column that he did not like guys having egg whites and preferred other proteins for breakfast
Yet every video you see of Ronnie Coleman making breakfast, he's eating two cups of egg whites.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2017, 05:35:43 PM »
Yet every video you see of Ronnie Coleman making breakfast, he's eating two cups of egg whites.

wasn't he also eating grits with cheese as well?
"

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2017, 07:25:22 PM »
I've seen Chad's off season and contest regimes and there is no magic to them. He has his way of doing things and it obviously works killed people.

fixed
T

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2017, 02:04:59 AM »
Eat big and inject big. That's how the game is played. Not a big secret.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2017, 02:16:41 AM »
Eat big and inject big. That's how the game is played. Not a big secret.

Exactly.  All these cycles, be it Choad/GH15/BFG/SecretPro follow a similar thread...

Eat as much as you can CONSISTANTLY, matching slin to carbs.  Egg whites are you best friend.

2-3g test/week
As much tren as you can handle
1-2 other totally random products @ circa 0.5-1g/wk

As much GH as you can afford

Having chatted with high level amateurs and one or two pros, thats about it.  No magic...

Now don't get me wrong come contest time there is all sorts of alchemy occuring, but to really 'off season' grow, K.I.S.S & up the dose

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2017, 02:19:54 AM »
liquid chicken and rice

Helping her "get her BF down to 3%"...

Dream on flower!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2017, 02:23:55 AM »
I've seen Chad's off season and contest regimes and there is no magic to them. He has his way of doing things and it obviously works.

Does the cycle in the original post look like an authentic Chad setup to you?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2017, 03:23:08 AM »
Exactly.  All these cycles, be it Choad/GH15/BFG/SecretPro follow a similar thread...

Eat as much as you can CONSISTANTLY, matching slin to carbs.  Egg whites are you best friend.

2-3g test/week
As much tren as you can handle
1-2 other totally random products @ circa 0.5-1g/wk

As much GH as you can afford

Having chatted with high level amateurs and one or two pros, thats about it.  No magic...

Now don't get me wrong come contest time there is all sorts of alchemy occuring, but to really 'off season' grow, K.I.S.S & up the dose

great post and spot on

wonder if this epo thing will take off?

it has the potential to make these potbellied toads with thier massive torsos and undersized arms even bigger, lots of potential in fact

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2017, 03:25:47 AM »
great post and spot on

wonder if this epo thing will take off?

it has the potential to make these potbellied toads with thier massive torsos and undersized arms even bigger, lots of potential in fact

EPO Thing?

EPO has been used widely by the upper echelon of BBing for a long time...nailing this and other plasma expanders were IMO, responsibile for the silverback-esque Ronnie Coleman 2003-2004!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #67 on: October 18, 2017, 03:43:47 AM »
EPO Thing?

EPO has been used widely by the upper echelon of BBing for a long time...nailing this and other plasma expanders were IMO, responsibile for the silverback-esque Ronnie Coleman 2003-2004!

allright, didnt know

the big repated mantra was always slin/gh

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #68 on: October 18, 2017, 03:49:39 AM »
allright, didnt know

the big repated mantra was always slin/gh

This is only pretty close to a contest from what I understand.

EPO/dextran/hetstarch are probably the biggest 'secret' to a pros pre contest cycle.

All plasma expanders giving the illusion of more size...the next step up from a few Anadrol a day pre contest.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #69 on: October 18, 2017, 03:57:28 AM »
This is only pretty close to a contest from what I understand.

EPO/dextran/hetstarch are probably the biggest 'secret' to a pros pre contest cycle.

All plasma expanders giving the illusion of more size...the next step up from a few Anadrol a day pre contest.

incredible

thanks for sharing

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #70 on: October 18, 2017, 05:16:45 AM »
EPO Thing?

I can't see EPO doing anything for a juiced bb. What could it do by increasing crit by a couple of points from an already high count due to steroids? Are you saying EPO has cosmetic effects apart from crit?

I don't see plasma expanders doing anything much for size either and I bet they abandoned that stuff pretty quickly. I think they played with that during the short lived diuretic testing period. What year was it Levrone accused Chad of using it? Milos is the only one who admitted trying it and it didn't do anything much.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #71 on: October 18, 2017, 05:20:00 AM »
I can't see EPO doing anything for a juiced bb. What could it do by increasing crit by a couple of points from an already high count due to steroids? Are you saying EPO has cosmetic effects apart from crit?

I don't see plasma expanders doing anything much for size either and I bet they abandoned that stuff pretty quickly. I think they played with that during the short lived diuretic testing period. What year was it Levrone accused Chad of using it? Milos is the only one who admitted trying it and it didn't do anything much.

check coach trev on epo @ tony huge

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #72 on: October 18, 2017, 05:24:11 AM »

No other effects other than raising crit levels/making one feel/look fuller...I have only touched on this in convo and never given it much thought as it isn't at all applicable to me or those I helped over the years.

The IV plasma expanders are still used I think...what else would Flex Lewis et al be IV'ing so close pre show? (pics)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #73 on: October 18, 2017, 06:17:34 AM »
Or maybe that's what Anabolic chicken really means maybe there just eating the shit out of it grinding and drinking and actually telling the truth people just don't realize what the mean it's not as crazy as it sounds mariuz pudinowski and Derek pound stone do it there over 300 or was in there peak a lot of people lately have just been grinding meat and drinking it even drinking eggs think about you can put down a lot more that way

If you've ever dieted on lean protein like chicken breast and canned tuna, it takes about a week before you start choking trying to take it down.  Would take me an hour to get through a chicken breast with a shitload of water.  The idea of blending it with a lot of water and just downing it actually makes more sense.  Plus it's so disgusting that you won't be craving shit later.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #74 on: October 18, 2017, 06:24:51 AM »
 So what about the rumors of Chad having access to some exclusive mercury-based diuretic? True or false?