Author Topic: Designer Orals  (Read 2977 times)

MaTrlx

• Getbig II
Designer Orals
« on: August 20, 2013, 11:20:01 PM »
I find that Superdrol/Epistane, are good oral choices compared to regular AAS orals. Both give better retained glycogen, strength, and dry gains compared to regular stuff such as Dbol/anavar.

Although, it is wiser to start off superdrol at a lean state, and both of them stack extremely well with regular injectables.

Honestly, superdrol/epistane, tren, masteron, test, pharma grade GH, and however insulin as needed according to GH dose for the win...

Any inputs?

whitewidow

Re: Designer Orals
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 12:23:51 AM »
Yes I think there are some very great designer steroids that have shown up on the market during the last 8 years. many of these designer steroids were ripped off from julias vida basically they were steroids that were passed up by pharmaceutical companys years ago, as the companys found no use for them but they work very well for bodybuilders,maybe they were not very effective for HIV patients or burn victoms but when it comes to bodybuilding they work great. superdrol, M1T, halodrol-50, DMT, 1-Test cyp,DMZ, are all great designer steroids and work as good as any oral steroid that has been prescribed by pharmaceutical companys.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 05:12:23 AM »
Some of the designer steroids do have some odd side effects. I felt way more mentally unstable on superdrol than any other compound I have ever used. And if you get a certain form of the tren that is a pro hormone. I forgot which form but they had like 3 or 4 different types and one of them was not just methylated but they did something else to it to also increase the strength. And suspended it in a liquid gel pill that had something that increased the absorption rate. That tren pill also had really strong side effects. I often wonder to myself if it exhibited the same side effects as real tren does. I have never used real tren. But that pill gave me every symptom that is bad that you would get from real tren that I have heard named. Lol I did not have leaking projesterone nipples though thank god for that! My point is pro hormones aren't studied and the side effects I think are honestly way worse once you get into the really harsh pro hormones.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 05:13:27 AM »
They give great gains though :)

trengrowth

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 07:09:00 AM »
I find that Superdrol/Epistane, are good oral choices compared to regular AAS orals. Both give better retained glycogen, strength, and dry gains compared to regular stuff such as Dbol/anavar.

Although, it is wiser to start off superdrol at a lean state, and both of them stack extremely well with regular injectables.

Honestly, superdrol/epistane, tren, masteron, test, pharma grade GH, and however insulin as needed according to GH dose for the win...

Any inputs?

YES!!!! Stacking EPI with SUPERDROL is perfect!! Epi makes you feel nice and peaceful similar to dbol... Very nice well being. And I notice it COMPLETELY COUNTERS the lethargy from Superdrol.... It keeps you FULL and HARD.

The GH and Masteron will keep you dry, but thats almost not even necessary for younger people because how efficient superdrol and epi work together.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2013, 11:58:20 AM »
I've used many compounds over the years (although in relatively small dosages) but one my favorite cycles from pretty much any combos i've used is hg test e/c and epi (for recomp). You get the best of both worlds without most of the negatives. Test helps keep some water in the joints but the epi takes most of the excess away from the body...

Simply awesome.

PS. SDROL was originally called "super anadrol" and it's close to oral masteron so it really is something to take seriously, i bet there are many teens who fucked themselves up on it. This too is best stacked of course.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

SupahStah

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2013, 01:41:30 PM »
That oral tren is fucking poison. Just use the acetate (or enanthate if you enjoy side effects) for all that is good and holy.

I have a soft spot for anavar but I'd be willing to give superdrol/epistane a try and see which is better. I like epistane's SERM effects; there's nothing like a chem that let's you have your cake and eat it too  :D

Eric

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2013, 04:48:56 PM »
I've used many compounds over the years (although in relatively small dosages) but one my favorite cycles from pretty much any combos i've used is hg test e/c and epi (for recomp). You get the best of both worlds without most of the negatives. Test helps keep some water in the joints but the epi takes most of the excess away from the body...

Simply awesome.

PS. SDROL was originally called "super anadrol" and it's close to oral masteron so it really is something to take seriously, i bet there are many teens who fucked themselves up on it. This too is best stacked of course.
It is a methylated masteron. But structurally is where pretty much all similarities end. Masteron doesn't have any of the negative sides that sd does. Some people have problems with their hair but I started losing mine at 19 way before I started gear anyway. Sd is just too brutal on my body. The first time I ran it I made it to three weeks got great gains and then the brutality of it hit me. Tried to run it again almost a year later and made it to a week and a half. I just stick to real aas now. I don't get the bad sides from dbol var and other orals. Although I will say hdrol was pretty good and effective but dosing at 75-100mg a day unless I can get it pretty cheap it's not much more inexpensive than running actual tbol.

noway55

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2013, 06:00:42 PM »
Superdrol simply shits on every other oral out there. Even 10 mg of legit superdrol is enough for most people to see a noticeable difference. It's certainly more toxic than traditional orals and you may not feel good on it, but you will never get with the classic orals what you can get with superdrol.

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2013, 08:01:52 PM »
Superdrol simply shits on every other oral out there. Even 10 mg of legit superdrol is enough for most people to see a noticeable difference. It's certainly more toxic than traditional orals and you may not feel good on it, but you will never get with the classic orals what you can get with superdrol.

superdrol is some bad ass shit but it seems like the older guys get the worst side-effects. I wouldn't say superdrol is better then the original Halodrol-50 with the DMT and masking agent in it. Boht superdrol and the very original halodrol are some bad-ass products but the halodrol was cleaner. Superdrol is brutally potent especially the very first btach of it that was just sold in powder form by designer supplements by sledge. That stuff was 99% pure and it worked insanely well but guy would literally wash their hair and loose hairs would be in their hand. It was hard on alot of our scalps. I got the same or better gains from the original halodrol-50 the batch with the DMT in it and it was not as brutal as far as far as side effects go.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2013, 05:58:55 AM »
I did a couple epi cycles. Pretty good stuff and very few sides maybe just some dry joints, no mental sides.

I think I'm done with anabolics but who knows maybe one more cycle some day.   ;)