Author Topic: What's more important? a woman's face or body?  (Read 6471 times)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: What's more important? a woman's face or body?
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2013, 12:37:09 PM »
My soon-to-be-ex-wife was extremely attractive, guys turned their heads...but now, exept for the terrific children we got, she looks like shit. (but that's not the reason for the divorce, let's get that one clear)..
When I was 21 I had a girlfriend that gave every guy around a boner. All we did was fuck-fuck-fuck. But she was a stupid, dull person. So I got bored. I saw her recently after some 15 years: fat, ugly, tattood, ......
Backn then every guy, including me, was drooling. Now she's borderline white trashy.....time will tell.................

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2013, 02:49:22 PM »
You judge the total package, so if a male wants to pick a specimen for procreation, she has to have a good face and good body combined with the right personality.

But no one's perfect. A woman with a better looking face can have a worse body and vice versa.

So the face is not a deciding factor. But I'd say face is the most important factor in chosing a specimen if you break it down.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2013, 03:04:15 PM »
My soon-to-be-ex-wife was extremely attractive, guys turned their heads...but now, exept for the terrific children we got, she looks like shit. (but that's not the reason for the divorce, let's get that one clear)..
When I was 21 I had a girlfriend that gave every guy around a boner. All we did was fuck-fuck-fuck. But she was a stupid, dull person. So I got bored. I saw her recently after some 15 years: fat, ugly, tattood, ......
Backn then every guy, including me, was drooling. Now she's borderline white trashy.....time will tell.................

Wow, you're honest as fuck..
When you meet a woman, pay attention to her lifestyle.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2013, 03:34:02 PM »
Both, but mainly face.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2013, 02:28:50 PM »
Both, but mainly face.

This ....

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2013, 02:52:43 PM »
In bodybuilding they use to have: the best body parts awards  :D, so !