Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 22, 2014, 06:40:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WOULD YOU BE TURNED OFF IF.......  (Read 8948 times)
DPump
Getbig III

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2013, 06:31:01 PM »

LOL @ being in a girls' house long enough to use the restroom.  Get in, get out, fellahs.  No sense leaving your DNA laying around in any form!

I always go directly to the bathroom and piss and wash my cock w alcohol.   Always makes me feel better abt the nasties im w.    Haha.   
Report to moderator   Logged
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2013, 06:53:24 PM »

I would fart in her face then walk out the door.
bigkubby
Getbig IV

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2013, 09:25:39 PM »

Disgusting. Id expected only fat women have shit stained underwear.
how long should I wear my panties to get the best smell? Anything else I could do to increase the smell?
Probably a few days. Yes, if you farted alot into them and didn't wipe well after using the bathroom to enhance the skid marks.

I'm a gay man and my best friend is straight. I know I don't have any hope of ever being with him as much as that pains me but seeing him at clubs with women has now become something that I find deeply depressing. I know I mean more to him than they do but the relationship I would want is a total impossibility. Should I let him know how I feel? It would obviously change things, possibly for the worse. I don't want to ruin my friendship but having this secret is killing me

i
anabolichalo
Getbig V

VP Ronnie Coleman fan club EMEA

« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2013, 01:12:45 AM »

how long should I wear my panties to get the best smell? Anything else I could do to increase the smell?
Probably a few days. Yes, if you farted alot into them and didn't wipe well after using the bathroom to enhance the skid marks.

I'm a gay man and my best friend is straight. I know I don't have any hope of ever being with him as much as that pains me but seeing him at clubs with women has now become something that I find deeply depressing. I know I mean more to him than they do but the relationship I would want is a total impossibility. Should I let him know how I feel? It would obviously change things, possibly for the worse. I don't want to ruin my friendship but having this secret is killing me
so my dick is 75-80% hard after reading this

am i a sick man?
bigkubby
Getbig IV

« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2013, 02:57:48 AM »

I've been gay all of my life, and until just now, I've learned to accept it. I've told all my friends that I am gay. Some of them didn't like that, and now they're not my friends. None of my other friends are gay, which was a disappointment because I had a crush on one of them. Now I don't know what to do because not only do I not know who else is gay, but I don't have the courage to ask someone out. I'm afraid that if I can't ask someone out soon, I'll never be able to have a relationship. I don't want to have to resort to online dating either. I want to know how I can overcome my fear.

i
Karl Kox
Getbig V

There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.

« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2013, 05:05:07 AM »

I've never been a panty sniffer but sometimes I do enjoy drinking a red bull and sniffing a few stationary bike seats at the YWCA.
Andy Griffin
Getbig V

I don't hire women to hear them talk.

« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2013, 05:07:45 AM »

I've never been a panty sniffer but sometimes I do enjoy drinking a red bull and sniffing a few stationary bike seats at the YWCA.

I'm surprised Vince never tried a panty-sniffer gimmick...at least as a jobber to see if it caught on.

~
Karl Kox
Getbig V

There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.

« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2013, 05:10:53 AM »

I'm surprised Vince never tried a panty-sniffer gimmick...at least as a jobber to see if it caught on.

He's tried everything else. They're too "family friendly" now but 15 years ago he might have done it.
Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2013, 05:17:48 AM »

how much would you pay for my underwear, if stank turns you on?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
fixed.

* Sev guns copy.jpg (195.76 KB, 600x465 - viewed 1396 times.)
Andy Griffin
Getbig V

I don't hire women to hear them talk.

« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2013, 05:19:55 AM »

He's tried everything else. They're too "family friendly" now but 15 years ago he might have done it.

The "Attitude Era" 

~
anabolichalo
Getbig V

VP Ronnie Coleman fan club EMEA

« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2013, 06:56:23 AM »

so my dick is 75-80% hard after reading this

am i a sick man?
yes but ED is treatable with modern pharmaceuticals
Dr Dutch
Getbig V

The flying Dutchmen

« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2013, 01:38:57 PM »

You got that right dutch. I would choke the head of my cock with the shit stain right before the money shot.
By now I know exactually when the toilets are cleaned at my new job. It's my intention to be the first one for the initiation ritual...it feels like "YES" !   
Ans when I flush I think about you (for a second). We bond!!!!
gym**rat
Getbig IV

Rim me!

« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2013, 01:42:08 PM »

By now I know exactually when the toilets are cleaned at my new job. It's my intention to be the first one for the initiation ritual...it feels like "YES" !   
Ans when I flush I think about you (for a second). We bond!!!!

You had me at flush.   Kiss
Dr Dutch
Getbig V

The flying Dutchmen

« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2013, 01:47:20 PM »

Let's call it The Royal Flush....
Dr Dutch
Getbig V

The flying Dutchmen

« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2013, 02:04:41 PM »

You had me at flush.   Kiss
Why did you change your sea monkeys avatar ?
gym**rat
Getbig IV

Rim me!

« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2013, 04:45:57 PM »

Why did you change your sea monkeys avatar ?

I just needed a change. I will probably go back to it one day soon.
Marty Champions
Getbig V

ericpdollard.com is what we should know

« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2013, 04:49:16 PM »

I'm dating this lawyer, 80 hour a week driven type of woman, blond, slender, cute looks. She has this power dressing work wardrobe, usually blue or black suits, white shirts, pantyhose and hi heel shoes. The other night at her place I was in the bathroom having a pee and the shirt, bra, black thong panties and nylons she'd worn that day were in the laundry hamper, put there after showering. I was kinda curious to smell her pussy scent. There was whiteish residue on the gusset and a sharp pungency to the pussy smell, with dried urine also in the mix. But what really turned me on was the unmistakable scent of her ass where the thong part had rested up against her anus all day; it was moist and very stinky, she'd obviously defecated earlier in the day. I was so turned on that I ejaculated spontaneously. The following day a pair of pink thongs lay in the hamper and there was a slight brown skidmark on the string - also very smelly. Since then I have noticed on lighter colored panties that she usually has a skidmark, not gross, just kinda traces and not unusual I guess if you wear things or strings. She does not know about my new fetish but it sure is an awesum thing to sniff a sexy girls dirty underwear and to know that I get up close and personal to what lies beneath those power work clothes!

rather enjoyable read

A
motenak
Getbig I

« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2013, 03:22:16 AM »

Even if they were completely clean I would be turned off just knowing she wore that style panties.
Dr Dutch
Getbig V

The flying Dutchmen

« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2013, 12:29:10 PM »

I just needed a change. I will probably go back to it one day soon.
Haha. Funny that 1000's of miles apart we got the same poop-and -shit humor. And don't take stuff too seriously.  Cheesy
Migs
Getbig V

THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!

« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2013, 02:56:31 PM »

how much would you pay for my underwear, if stank turns you on?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

Russell Brand really let himself go

MMM BOOBIES
POB
Getbig IV

« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2013, 12:54:51 AM »

I'm dating this lawyer, 80 hour a week driven type of woman, blond, slender, cute looks. She has this power dressing work wardrobe, usually blue or black suits, white shirts, pantyhose and hi heel shoes. The other night at her place I was in the bathroom having a pee and the shirt, bra, black thong panties and nylons she'd worn that day were in the laundry hamper, put there after showering. I was kinda curious to smell her pussy scent. There was whiteish residue on the gusset and a sharp pungency to the pussy smell, with dried urine also in the mix. But what really turned me on was the unmistakable scent of her ass where the thong part had rested up against her anus all day; it was moist and very stinky, she'd obviously defecated earlier in the day. I was so turned on that I ejaculated spontaneously. The following day a pair of pink thongs lay in the hamper and there was a slight brown skidmark on the string - also very smelly. Since then I have noticed on lighter colored panties that she usually has a skidmark, not gross, just kinda traces and not unusual I guess if you wear things or strings. She does not know about my new fetish but it sure is an awesum thing to sniff a sexy girls dirty underwear and to know that I get up close and personal to what lies beneath those power work clothes!

This reminds me of something I read out of a penthouse or genius magazine as a 12 year old boy. We use to pull them out of the dumpster after the liqueur store threw them out after getting the new months issues. If you don't write for something like that you really missed your calling in life Cheesy
240 is Back
Getbig V

Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2013, 11:42:09 AM »

I always go directly to the bathroom and piss and wash my cock w alcohol.   Always makes me feel better abt the nasties im w.    Haha.   

smart man.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!