Author Topic: Kevin Levrone On Bimmerpost  (Read 5234 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Kevin Levrone On Bimmerpost
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2013, 08:35:09 PM »
I've been looking for a e21 on Craigslist...small, manual, something to get around town...
Funny I went by this place---a gas station where there is one of the OLD, old school benzes, the original 6.3s...
How did you like the LS430? Quiet, serene?

And here is another update of the M3, you can hear the exhaust note.

I liked it. it was either the ls or a gs430. the gs looked too common, and I wasn't about VIP out the thing and risk getting pulled over, so the LS was a smart choice. it was 'numb', which I didn't mind.. I just wasn't a big fan of the looks after a while... always pulled up to an S500/S430 and thought, 'fuck, I should've gotten that'... was thinking the same thing when I drove an A8L... even though it was absolutely perfect to drive... absolutely perfect driving/riding experience, it just didn't have the prestige an Sclass did in a parking lot or stoplight.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2013, 09:23:26 PM »
I liked it. it was either the ls or a gs430. the gs looked too common, and I wasn't about VIP out the thing and risk getting pulled over, so the LS was a smart choice. it was 'numb', which I didn't mind.. I just wasn't a big fan of the looks after a while... always pulled up to an S500/S430 and thought, 'fuck, I should've gotten that'... was thinking the same thing when I drove an A8L... even though it was absolutely perfect to drive... absolutely perfect driving/riding experience, it just didn't have the prestige an Sclass did in a parking lot or stoplight.
Cool. ...the S Classe is the shit, and even old oes still have that "get out of my way" look. And S55/63/65 of any vintage still look good.
One of my relatives had a GS300/330 with the AWD, and now has the RX hybrid...said the LS was too big body for her.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2013, 09:26:24 PM »

BRO

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2013, 09:24:58 AM »
Levrone doesn't strike me as the type of person that would sit around and write on car enthusiast forums...  so no, just a fan I guess

Looks like Levrone covers some UFC and MMA events now. . .