Author Topic: Eventually freaks are going to fight for the right to what we now know as pedo.  (Read 6191 times)

Z Father

• Getbig III
And so because you have no reasonable comeback race comes in. You're a predictable oaf.

No just facts idiot. I have had three black members try and refute my factual argument with the same stupid statement. .the denial runs strong.

And please don't bring up race... You're the biggest race-baiter on this board. This is what I suggest you do.....

Look into a mirror and say "I'm just a black guy,  a regular old black guy, I'm not exotic or unique,  I'm just like every other black guy."...and " I can fit a Dorito in my nostrils and it won't touch the sides. "

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
Yes sir. I agree. But do you see the sexualization of young women in our society? It's the worst I've ever seen it and I'm only 34. So I know for sure a person my dad's age high 50s and older this must be like living one another planet. We are seeing entirely too many cases about it in the news. And people are going to be desensitized to a degree which will breed more of that behavior, etc., etc.

yes i do see that, and its getting worse this decade

beeuth pagents for young girls
Facebook, social media  with the platform for girls to post pics of themselves
the other day a work colleague telling me her 13 year old sister was putting pics on her FB of the 13yo sis and boyfriend making out- WTF??!!

Omega

• Getbig III
100% there is desensitization of society going on. Paedophillia is being pushed down our neck.
For what reason we need to ask?

Homosexuality was the flavour of the month 20yrs ago. Look where we are now.

theredeemer

• Getbig III
Mainstream media sexualizes children, clothing makers sexualize childen with clothes designed for sluts, magazines sexualize children, and parents buy those clothes for their own kids..  And it's not just the religious groups.  FAR MORE regular dads (and moms) are pedos than priests or rabbis.  Just not covered by the media.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
The day is soon coming when the liberals will be pushing for pedo rights and equality and tolerance. First the forced diversity crap, then the push to make abortion accepted and 'normal' , then the gradual mainstreaming of gays, now pushing this 'transgender' nonsense...its only a matter of time before people who can't help but be attracted to kids be pushed on us all to be accepted and tolerated.

bears

• Getbig IV
some of you are obviously ignorant of the fact the pedophilia is a matter of perception.  500 years ago in the US it was fairly common for a 30 year old man to marry a 15-16 year old girl.  Now he is a criminal, back then he was a man who needed a wife.

also in many 3rd world countries in places like China and India, in some of the more remote uncivilized parts of theose countries, it is still to this day, fairly common to have a 30 year old man marry a 13-14 year old girl.  so anyone in denial of the fact that pedophilia is in danger of being rationalized is simply uneducated.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die

RRKore

• Getbig IV