Author Topic: is ugl testosterone pretty much the same as pharmacy test?  (Read 22460 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
is ugl testosterone pretty much the same as pharmacy test?
« on: August 16, 2013, 02:20:07 PM »
or NIGHT AND DAY difference?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: is ugl testosterone pretty much the same as pharmacy test?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 02:22:57 PM »
Depends...

(thats a serious response BTW.)

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 02:36:03 PM »
I would stay away from UGL products they are way to hit and miss and alot of the labs are just out for cash. There are very few UGL's that might be OK to use. The thing with a UGL is you never know why is behind the scene with human grade like Watson you know it is made by a real chemist in a huge GMP/FDA approved Lab,plus the raw materials are going to be consistently high grade. The only problem is it is hard to get bulk amounts of watson Test depot so if you are trying to go pro you will probably have to use UGL gear somewhere along the line plus you are going to have to buy products like Tren and masteron from a UGL anyway. When buying from a UGL you just have to look for a source that has been around for awhile and has alot of positive feedback from members of the BB community that can be trusted.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2013, 04:03:47 PM »
Yes

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2013, 04:07:38 PM »
Why r you asking? What have you been using this whole time dude? Clinics rarely hand out 300mg/wk, rarely, and that's what your on. Seeing results? If yes, then call it good. No, PIP or infection, then it's good

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2013, 04:08:26 PM »
Why r you asking? What have you been using this whole time dude? Clinics rarely hand out 300mg/wk, rarely, and that's what your on. Seeing results? If yes, then call it good. No, PIP or infection, then it's good
my friend says he sees no results in me

and that i am imagining results because placebo

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2013, 04:18:09 PM »
my friend says he sees no results in me

and that i am imagining results because placebo

What you have is a image problem.  You're so insecure w/ your body no amount muscle will change your perception of you.  You need to get off the roids and see a therapist.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2013, 04:19:19 PM »
What you have is a image problem.  You're so insecure w/ your body no amount muscle will change your perception of you.  You need to get off the roids and see a therapist.

Lol that's fucked up!  ;D
#

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2013, 04:21:28 PM »
you are a sheep

fuck off

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2013, 04:25:50 PM »
Lol that's fucked up!  ;D

I'm not trying to be.  I just see a very insecure kid that seems easily persuaded.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2013, 04:26:50 PM »
you are a sheep

fuck off

Take it how you want it.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2013, 04:40:26 PM »

if it's a quality ugl there'll be little difference.
b

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2013, 04:49:33 PM »
A mg is a mg, no matter what, would 40% alcohol from some cheap drink cause you more intoxication then some expensive cognac? no

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2013, 06:04:32 PM »
A mg is a mg, no matter what, would 40% alcohol from some cheap drink cause you more intoxication then some expensive cognac? no

I agree.

I have mates who have had powder seized and tested in Australia with purity in the high 90"s.

In regards to mg vs mg I think they are very similar.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2013, 07:43:50 PM »
Everything from china has lead in it,and BB inject it ???. Have fun with alltimers when your 65

BRO

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2013, 07:45:27 PM »
Wouldn't pharmaceutical requirements demand a higher and more vigorous testing process, ultimately yielding a higher purity Testosterone?

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2013, 08:30:06 PM »
Wouldn't pharmaceutical requirements demand a higher and more vigorous testing process, ultimately yielding a higher purity Testosterone?

Yes. If you get a real Testosterone product like watson Test Depot-200mg/ml from a pharmacy it is going to have at least 190mg/per ml possibly 210mg/ml. The FDA gives a 10% margin of error and that is it! Pharma companys have to be careful! If a product were to get tested and it was under 190mg/per ml or over 210mg/per ml the FDA will have that batch recalled and then they will tour the plant and possibly shut the plant down if they see something that needs to be upgraded(equipment) or there are cleanliness issues. I think most people would be more comfortable taking a shot of gear that was made by a chemist out of a real FDA/GMP certified lab rather then taking a shot from some gear made out of somebodys dirrty kitchen

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2013, 08:33:19 PM »
it depends.

very easy solution ::)

have it tested.

i seen some chefs of ugls whom i wouldnt trust making me a sandwich

Bump this! It cracks me up when you see a so called big UGL get busted and they show the picture of the so called chemist who turns out to be a mid 20's white trash kid who has shit for muscles and looks like he maybe made it through 6th grade.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2013, 08:33:24 PM »
Everything from china has lead in it,and BB inject it ???. Have fun with alltimers when your 65

hahaha hell and i thought this memory loss was from all the mdma i did in my 30's. :D
b

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2013, 08:36:33 PM »
the purity of test would be the result of  the source, some are under but that is another argument altogether, like my alcohol analogy, if a company puts 35 % and claims 40, well then shame on them.

Legit powders yield the same results as pharm grade, if the powder is 80% then someone is scheming 20% off the top,  :-\   has nothing to do with it being pharm grade or not

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2013, 08:47:09 PM »
Everybody here is pretty much correct.  I am able to get Watson test c but occasionally I get UG stuff.

If all things are equal-price, availability, ect.  Going w/ pharm grade is a no brainer.  However, out of all the AAS.  I'd have to say that test is the least problematic steroid on the market because it's so readily available and relatively cheap. 

I have more confidence in UG test than any other compound by far.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2013, 08:51:26 PM »
Everybody here is pretty much correct.  I am able to get Watson test c but occasionally I get UG stuff.

If all things are equal-price, availability, ect.  Going w/ pharm grade is a no brainer.  However, out of all the AAS.  I'd have to say that test is the least problematic steroid on the market because it's so readily available and relatively cheap. 

I have more confidence in UG test than any other compound by far.

test, eq and tren are never fake, well 99% of the time. Primobolan is rarely ever Primo, anavar is either something else or it is under dose.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2013, 08:53:33 PM »
test, eq and tren are never fake, well 99% of the time. Primobolan is rarely ever Primo, anavar is either something else or it is under dose.

I would agree.  I think that's a a perfect assesment.  I'd throw tbol in the who the fuck knows category as well.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2013, 09:53:14 PM »
depends on the UG.

i can do a shot of my test cyp one week, and the next week do a shot of phizer test cyp and not notice a difference.

now, i have in the past used ugls that were absolute crap. 200mg of my phizer cyp felt better than 600mg of the other guys... actually, i can say that about 2 online ugl's as well as 2 local ug cooks (who quickly burned out due to their product being shit).

you pay a premium for hG gear... and if you're using LARGE doses, that cost adds up quick.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2013, 12:39:22 AM »
FUCK