Author Topic: Why is Duck Dynasty the highest rated cable TV show EVERY??? Seriously WTF  (Read 18301 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
A religious child is a child completely ruined. 
Agreed.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Watched parts of a couple episodes, got some head shaking lols. Wouldn't go out of my way to watch.
so you admit to sucking cock
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I have never watched it but the other night a friend and I were watching the Red Sox play the Jays and I was like "WTF is up with all these shitty beards on the players" and he replied something about Duck Dynasty

Anyways those players with those beards look like assholes

exactly no man that does manual labor has stupid beards like that wich take over a year to grow out fucking rediculous
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Too bad for that.  I can`t name anything Christianity has contributed to Science or bettering mankind.  Its a billboard for ignorance and stupidity and nothing more.  Such a waste.

Sure it is, or maybe you just feel this way because of your upbringing and tragedies in your life. YOUR science isn't the be all to end all. YOUR science changes almost daily. Even the atheist Stephen Hawking admitted there has to be a higher power. Science can't prove everything and really has a hard time proving anything with regards to this.

All you're trying to do is start an argument, Adam. the samething for the last 10 years.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Best show on TV.

damn coach you lost that last little bit of respect i had for you fucking asshole
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

religous people and god beleiving people are two different things

but people like to group them together as one wich is wrong

can you see the difference or no?

A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Funny, my kid and his friends turned out just fine. No drinking, no drugs, polite, respectful, kind heart, helps people without asking and expects nothing in return. Not just my kid, but the kids he hangs with. Explain to me how this ruined a kid?

How about and go take a look at 1/2 the kids in almost any public school, almost the polar opposite.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Sure it is, or maybe you just feel this way because of your upbringing and tragedies in your life. YOUR science isn't the be all to end all. YOUR science changes almost daily. Even the atheist Stephen Hawking admitted there has to be a higher power. Science can't prove everything and really has a hard time proving anything with regards to this.

All you're trying to do is start an argument, Adam. the samething for the last 10 years.
Are you blatantly lying here or you just don`t know any better?  Serious question.  Hawking has been an atheist his whole life and would die before saying something as stupid and regressive as that.

You are right, conclusions in Science can change when new evidence is introduced.  That is precisely what makes it so great whereas Religion is stagnant bullshit from 2000 years ago.  

Religion is worthless.  If you need Religion or a god to be a good human being or keep you from harming others, than you do not deserve to live in the first place and are a shitty human being.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Both are dumber than a bent lawnmower blade.  No reason to codify the two separately.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Both are dumber than a bent lawnmower blade.  No reason to codify the two separately.

thats pretty fucked up if you cant see the clear seperation between religious people and god beleiving people

religous groups=clan mentality , conform to whatever the preist or authority says. these people tend to let down there guard and go with the flow

god beleiving people= only go with whats in there heart and minds and make there own best judgment. these people will have there guard up and will not follow some clan or group saying

do you understand the difference now or no?

A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Funny, my kid and his friends turned out just fine. No drinking, no drugs, polite, respectful, kind heart, helps people without asking and expects nothing in return. Not just my kid, but the kids he hangs with. Explain to me how this ruined a kid?

How about and go take a look at 1/2 the kids in almost any public school, almost the polar opposite.

Ask them what they think happens to people who don`t follow Jesus Christ.  Only a sick individual would conjure up something as barbaric as permanent suffering for an eternity all because they don`t follow an Arab turned White Man in sandals.  

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V

This is true religious people say you got to attend their church each week and give money then say be non materialistic the money is just going to maintain their big church but they say it has something to do with the christian god. Believing people can worship anywhere and do the right things.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
thats pretty fucked up if you cant see the clear seperation between religious people and god beleiving people

religous groups=clan mentality , conform to whatever the preist or authority says. these people tend to let down there guard and go with the flow

god beleiving people= only go with whats in there heart and minds and make there own best judgment. these people will have there guard up and will not follow some clan or group saying

do you understand the difference now or no?

Thats a rather pathetic way to view the world.  Fuck evidence, reason, fact and logic- Lets just go with our Gut and make it up as we go, after all, whats in someone`s "heart" should always take precedence over what is Factual.  The world must be a frightening place to people like this.  Only believing the imaginary voices in their head.  Its a level of crazy I just cannot comprehend.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Ask them what they think happens to people who don`t follow Jesus Christ.  Only a sick individual would conjure up something as barbaric as permanent suffering for an eternity all because they don`t follow an Arab turned White Man in sandals.  

i agree this is part of the cult/clan/religousgroup/ mentality. "if you dont go with the flow you are going to burn in hell

a natural beleiver in god doesnt have to beleive in jesus or any of those stories from the bible. a natural beleiver that hasnt been injected with the group mentality, because he or she is strong willed is the superior choice

a group always will bring the single person down if that single person is week

i myself was never meant to be a group person , physically nor mentally do i fit the mold, and i advise everyone else to not follow the group

adonis-you are presenting for yourself, the very own foundation wich you oppose (the group, clan, cult) mentality of an athiest. youve already set your limits and they fit right in with athiesm. this siding with athiests classifies under groupie mentality , the types of people,clans, cults you love to hate and dismiss

A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Ok, whatever you say. You're entitled to your opinion. Hawking also said the biggest blunder of his career by also admitting that he was completely wrong about his "blackhole" theory.  But, again. It's your opinion. At least my kid isn't lying, cheating and stealing, drinking and doing drugs.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
i agree this is part of the cult/clan/religousgroup/ mentality. "if you dont go with the flow you are going to burn in hell

a natural beleiver in god doesnt have to beleive in jesus or any of those stories from the bible. a natural beleiver that hasnt been injected with the group mentality, because he or she is strong willed is the superior choice

a group always will bring the single person down if that single person is week

i myself was never meant to be a group person , physically nor mentally do i fit the mold, and i advise everyone else to not follow the group

adonis-you are presenting for yourself, the very own foundation wich you oppose (the group, clan, cult) mentality of an athiest. youve already set your limits and they fit right in with athiesm. this siding with athiests classifies under groupie mentality , the types of people,clans, cults you love to hate and dismiss

What sort of Group Mentality did Nikola Tesla and Thomas Edison display?  Both were atheists.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Thats a rather pathetic way to view the world.  Fuck evidence, reason, fact and logic- Lets just go with our Gut and make it up as we go, after all, whats in someone`s "heart" should always take precedence over what is Factual.  The world must be a frightening place to people like this.  Only believing the imaginary voices in their head.  Its a level of crazy I just cannot comprehend.

so dont trust your instinct wich is "gut" and "heart" thinking

lets put our trust in science as you say?

you really want to trust and outside source and not yourself?

really man you have outdone yourself , you even troll the people who might even be your friends in real life pretty pathetic trolling and logic bra
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Ok, whatever you say. You're entitled to your opinion. Hawking also said the biggest blunder of his career by also admitting that he was completely wrong about his "blackhole" theory.  But, again. It's your opinion. At least my kid isn't lying, cheating and stealing, drinking and doing drugs.
Uh, he proved himself wrong.  He discovered whats known as Hawking Radiation which invalidated his initial hypothesis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawking_radiation

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Kentucky...  four million people, fifteen last names

At first I was offended by your comment, until I thought about it and realized you're right.  ;D

Especially Eastern Kentucky 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
so dont trust your instinct wich is "gut" and "heart" thinking

lets put our trust in science as you say?

you really want to trust and outside source and not yourself?

really man you have outdone yourself , you even troll the people who might even be your friends in real life pretty pathetic trolling and logic bra
You fall and break both of your legs.  Are you going to go to the hospital and use what Science and technology have created to heal your legs or are you just going to pour some Borax on them and pray they get better because that might be what your "heart" is telling you to do?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
Good your kid isnt doing those things seems you have done a good job raising him. Now explain this Coach this where I get lost. My brother has a kid played football in high school went off to college now after a year he has cancer they took the tumor out but now it is spreading he is only 20. He was raised highly religious never got in any trouble always done the right things, he probably will not make it. So where is God on this?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
You fall and break both of your legs.  Are you going to go to the hospital and use what Science and technology have created to heal your legs or are you just going to pour some Borax on them and pray they get better because that might be what your "heart" is telling you to do?

isnt this like asking , If i have to take a dump, should i use the toilet facility or pray that i dont have to take a dump because i dont feel like it?

just come at me with more attempts that dont prove anything other than you desperatly holding onto your atheism clan mentality

A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Good your kid isnt doing those things seems you have done a good job raising him. Now explain this Coach this where I get lost. My brother has a kid played football in high school went off to college now after a year he has cancer they took the tumor out but now it is spreading he is only 20. He was raised highly religious never got in any trouble always done the right things, he probably will not make it. So where is God on this?
God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers.  Did you not know this?  Its all a part of his fucked up nonsensical "plan".  Or, he might need him in heaven for some reason.  Perhaps God wants a shirtless male servant to feed him grapes.  Or, who are you to question god`s plan damnit, don`t hate the cancer.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
What sort of Group Mentality did Nikola Tesla and Thomas Edison display?  Both were atheists.

you arent either, and i doubt they would have your back in an atheist argument considering the leaps and bounds you have made in science

atleast i have brought forth the knowledge of heme-iron you fucking asshole

and to answer the question. how does one know what they meant by the word atheist. not everyone says things for what they mean, they may have meant they were not religous, i think most people hate religion anyways but most people beleive in a higher power still they dont need a bible to tell them that
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
isnt this like asking , If i have to take a dump, should i use the toilet facility or pray that i dont have to take a dump because i dont feel like it?

just come at me with more attempts that dont prove anything other than you desperatly holding onto your atheism clan mentality

Hey, you are the one that wants to follow their gut, heart and mind.  You like to pretend that an individuals knowledge is superior than an entire historical body of knowledge compiled since the dawn of man, not I.

I figured you would be trying to mend your own legs while riding to the corner store on your Lawnboy to get some non-hydrogenated Moon Pies.