Author Topic: 2013 Europa Dallas - Essa Obaid vs. Steve Kuclo vs. Mo Bannout  (Read 8175 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: 2013 Europa Dallas - Essa Obaid vs. Steve Kuclo vs. Mo Bannout
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2013, 02:11:25 AM »
toss up between the white guy on the right and the black guy in the middle. lol..

kuclo and lionel toss up for 3 and 4... on guy's flat and smooth, the other's full and smooth with better shape.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
Re: 2013 Europa Dallas - Essa Obaid vs. Steve Kuclo vs. Mo
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2013, 03:38:00 AM »
not true, he can get a bit more shredded, his condition is decent but there is room for him to be leaner, if he dug a little deeper
no matter how deep he dug he cant have grainy shredded look like essa.just a genetic thing.it is unfair to judge him on essa standard.he has look of his own and he is killing essa in symmetry department.if he comes a bit more tighter in finals which i hope he will he have fair chance to win..having said that essa looks nuts.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2013, 04:03:42 AM »
no matter how deep he dug he cant have grainy shredded look like essa.just a genetic thing.it is unfair to judge him on essa standard.he has look of his own and he is killing essa in symmetry department.if he comes a bit more tighter in finals which i hope he will he have fair chance to win..having said that essa looks nuts.
who the fuck is comparing him to Essa, no one said shit about grainy, the guy is not as lean as he can get PERIOD, What part of that do you not understand.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2013, 04:56:47 AM »
so bombaclaat didn't place?
T

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2013, 08:48:18 AM »
Yep..by a mile.

please don't tell me u r even remotely trying to suggest that guy is even remotely natural, he's on more stuff that Kulco.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2013, 08:53:51 AM »
G-String, where is the pic of the chocolate and vanilla glazed donuts for Beyeke and Kucklo?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2013, 09:00:20 AM »
G-String, where is the pic of the chocolate and vanilla glazed donuts for Beyeke and Kucklo?

Yeah, lol I'd like to see also.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2013, 11:00:52 AM »
who the fuck is comparing him to Essa, no one said shit about grainy, the guy is not as lean as he can get PERIOD, What part of that do you not understand.
he is looking less conditioned according to you..... just because he is standing next to Essa.if Essa was not in the line up you would not be saying what u saying.i dont think there is any room for him to get more leaner.dryer yes but not leaner he is lean enough.any attempt to get leaner than that would only make him worst not better.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2013, 03:25:33 PM »
Who won this faggotry show?

ukjeff

« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2013, 03:28:55 PM »
please don't tell me u r even remotely trying to suggest that guy is even remotely natural, he's on more stuff that Kulco.
Its Rob Feesey.
Hes competed in the NPA for years.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2013, 04:01:52 PM »
EUROPA show & Egyptian decor  ???

AVBG

« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2013, 04:06:12 PM »
These are what arms are supposed to look like.. Sans Synthol/oil

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2013, 05:40:30 AM »

actually the guy has a pretty good physique in general.

I actually prefer it to kulcos. looks more 'flowy' and has a nice 70's structure to it which is sorely lacking today imo- small wasp waist /broad shoulders /great arms.

this guy would look phenomenal undepleted.
b

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2013, 08:06:58 AM »
fuck the noise and the Steve saga!  this dude is interested in comfort and getting a new wife yearly.  the condition debate will be eternal with this guy until he balls up and goes over to arlington and trains with branch and joj.  those two train (form and just about everything else)  like shit but at least they try to keep the ronnie legacy alive.

ok, my rant is over.  ;D  

and lionel still looks like a marshmallow.  the only thing you get from dennis james is the t-shirt olympia crown.

That video was some really whacked up shit. "This training is to shape and improve the muscle" indeed.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2013, 08:12:57 AM »
he is looking less conditioned according to you..... just because he is standing next to Essa.if Essa was not in the line up you would not be saying what u saying.i dont think there is any room for him to get more leaner.dryer yes but not leaner he is lean enough.any attempt to get leaner than that would only make him worst not better.
no you ding dong, he is looking less conditioned because he can still drop 10lb and be a hell of a lot more striated then he is.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2013, 09:17:58 AM »
no you ding dong, he is looking less conditioned because he can still drop 10lb and be a hell of a lot more striated then he is.
you are an absolute idiot.i have to say it.tell me who win the show ping pong.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2013, 09:36:51 AM »
Obaid by a mile.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2013, 09:46:30 AM »
Essa is the winner. On conditioning.

Beyeke has the best physique/shape judging from these two pics in thread.

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2013, 12:26:02 PM »
Pre judging comparison.
https://rxmuscle.com/video/contest-interviews/9052-2013-europa-supershow-abaid-vs-kuclo-prejudging-video.html

Kuclo looks quite a bit better in the video than he does in the pictures. I actually think it was pretty close.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2013, 12:38:51 PM »

Who is this guy? What a good but odd physique. Needs alot more chest.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2013, 02:08:21 PM »
Tossed Salad no one really stood out so they picked a cracker to go with the salad.

AVBG

« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2013, 03:48:41 PM »
Who is this guy? What a good but odd physique. Needs alot more chest.

New pro Stephen Frazier ('12 shw USA)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2013, 06:49:29 PM »
you are an absolute idiot.i have to say it.tell me who win the show ping pong.
So because he won, that means he can not get more shredded  ??? ??? WTF, are you on the pipe pal. Listen to Aaron Singerman on his radio show discussing the issue, he specifically says he has seen Kucklo leaner, this is not his best condition and he could have been leaner a bit, other commentators on the show say the same thing. Everyone said the same thing. Fuck you are dumb as they come.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2013, 09:31:07 PM »
So because he won, that means he can not get more shredded  ??? ??? WTF, are you on the pipe pal. Listen to Aaron Singerman on his radio show discussing the issue, he specifically says he has seen Kucklo leaner, this is not his best condition and he could have been leaner a bit, other commentators on the show say the same thing. Everyone said the same thing. Fuck you are dumb as they come.
Ahhh singerman what a credible genius you chose to mark me down.you could be extremely brilliant and extremely dumb some time.this is one of your dumb moment.when you and your pal singerwoman says he could be more leaner that means he is still carrying fat.you both out of your mind if you think he still need to lose some more fat.i really like to see the pic where you both think he was leaner than this.i said in my first post he could have been more dryer and he exactly did what need to be done on finals.he dryed out and walk away with the show.i bet if he try to get more leaner(which i really doubt) for olympia these so called expert will be crying on the top of their lungs that he looks small and lost all the fullness.i stand my judgment that any attempt to get leaner than he already is will make him worst not better.