Author Topic: Breaking Bad - Season 5 Episode 10  (Read 7579 times)

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Re: Breaking Bad - Season 5 Episode 10
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2013, 10:39:59 PM »
Not impressed.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2013, 11:42:07 PM »
Oh, I bet Marie is the one that breaks bad... asks for some of the $$$$$$$.

solid episode, nothing amazing.  5 minutes left
Ha I knew Todd's uncle and his gang were coming back into it.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2013, 05:27:25 AM »
Jesse squealing like a little girl to Hank?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2013, 07:10:37 AM »
okay, I'm predicting it now... it hit me on the can last night...

I think the ricin is how the series ends - Walt will poison BOTH himself and hank.  They'll haev a man to man sit down, he'll confess to everything, poison the shot or coffee they share, and then they'll both collapse shortly thereafter. 

Walt can't come at the better trained hank with that big ass machine gun, and they're developing Hank to be his mighty nemesis at the end. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2013, 07:34:54 AM »
8 Episodes left and 2 just wasted away with drawn out shots, drawn out dialogue and not much happening.  I thought they had a lot to cover in the final 8 but it seems that they are just stretching this way too much.  I expected to be on the edge of my seat and not watching a soap opera develop.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2013, 07:53:11 AM »

I think the ricin is how the series ends - Walt will poison BOTH himself and hank.  They'll haev a man to man sit down, he'll confess to everything, poison the shot or coffee they share, and then they'll both collapse shortly thereafter. 

Walt can't come at the better trained hank with that big ass machine gun, and they're developing Hank to be his mighty nemesis at the end. 

I still can't see Walt killing himself.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2013, 08:01:35 AM »
I still can't see Walt killing himself.

i can, if doing so ensures skyler and kids get $ and hank doesnt steal it.

i dislike direction with all the drama.   itll end violently

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2013, 08:03:33 AM »
i can, if doing so ensures skyler and kids get $ and hank doesnt steal it.

i dislike direction with all the drama.   itll end violently

In 5x10, Skyler didn't say she WOULD NOT accept the money for the kids.
So I agree.. if Skyler agrees to give the money to her kids.. I don't think Walt is incapable of killing himself.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2013, 08:49:20 AM »
I think Jesse might team up with Hank but in the end fuck him over to save Walt.  Just like Walt didn't rat Jesse out in the first episode, Jesse will pay back the favor and part ways with Walt once and for all

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2013, 08:58:12 AM »
I think Jesse might team up with Hank but in the end fuck him over to save Walt.  Just like Walt didn't rat Jesse out in the first episode, Jesse will pay back the favor and part ways with Walt once and for all

I think the respect Jesse once had for Walt is totally gone. Jesse hates Walt and his lies at the moment. At least that's how I see it.

mdn250

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2013, 09:24:32 AM »
Jesse was finallly turning out ok until he became such a little bitch....BITCH :)

Am I the only one who laughs at how Todd is just so emotionless, like psycopath style? How he walks through a field of half a dozen or so slaughtered men and says "UHM, MAM? ITS OK TO COME UP" and "DONT WORRY MAM ITS OK" after his uncle shot the half dead Declan in the back of the head :)  He is kind of like Leatherface mentally :)

Saul was great though... "You know, Beleze, Like where Mike went" lol

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2013, 09:26:39 AM »
Jesse was finallly turning out ok until he became such a little bitch....BITCH :)

Am I the only one who laughs at how Todd is just so emotionless, like psycopath style? How he walks through a field of half a dozen or so slaughtered men and says "UHM, MAM? ITS OK TO COME UP" and "DONT WORRY MAM ITS OK" after his uncle shot the half dead Declan in the back of the head :)  He is kind of like Leatherface mentally :)

Saul was great though... "You know, Beleze, Like where Mike went" lol

Todd did shoot a little kid without any remorse.  Todd don't give a shit.

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2013, 09:30:15 AM »
I can`t send hank to Belize, he`s family. LOL

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2013, 09:32:47 AM »
I`m thinking now that Heisenberg is needing that M-60 for help against Todd`s uncle and his crew.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2013, 09:36:57 AM »
I`m thinking now that Heisenberg is needing that M-60 for help against Todd`s uncle and his crew.

great point.  they were full auto.   they probably wouldn't introduce the czechs now.  too many violent bad guys.  no sense introducing two groups.

he'll refuse to cook, they'll home invade, thus making his home a crime scene?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2013, 09:37:22 AM »

Vince Gilligan is a brilliant director, and I think he wants Todd to have exactly this behavior. With his behavior, Todd is obviously in stark contrast to Jesse's personality.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2013, 10:20:13 AM »

I like this Todd kid - always have, he' much more emotionally stable that Jessie, doesn't freak out or act like a bitch.... He hooked Walt up with the right people for the prison attacks.... Does what needs to be done to protect the mission (ie the kid on the bike)

And lets not forget this very important point.... dude was taking notes while Walter was explaining the cooking process!  NOTES!  lol 

Good student for sure!

BRO

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2013, 10:08:55 AM »
i think jesse is a distraction.  he will die soon.  maybe the overseas bad guys (which totally have to show up tonight) or by his own hand.

what matters now in the show is walt/family/hank.  Jesse is a loose end to the storyline now.  they're showing his nice descent into madness, but come on already, let that money rain parade be his last hurrah.  Let him junk out on H and puke out like his long lost Jane did.

Aaron Paul (Jesse Pinkman) said in a clip from TMZ, that there couldn't possibly be a sequel to Breaking Bad, or a spinoff, because everybody dies.

Perhaps he gave it all away in saying that?

BRO

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2013, 10:10:43 AM »
Dunno... in the commercial you see Skyler apologizing to Walt for telling Hank everything.  I think she might even be a secondary character too.  I doubt she survives the series.

it'll probably be marie  baby + walt Jr flynn holding the keys to a warehouse full of cash, with a nice pile of bodies before them. 

The way they have been seaming together the commercials has been misleading in the past

BRO

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2013, 10:12:24 AM »

Interesting hypothesis. Could see Heisenberg getting so angry and controlling over the situation, that he would mix a drink that both will drink of, as a way just to get Hank out of the picture before he brings down his family, the money, and all Walt has worked for.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2013, 10:13:23 AM »
The way they have been seaming together the commercials has been misleading in the past

youre right about that.  

Aaron Paul (Jesse Pinkman) said in a clip from TMZ, that there couldn't possibly be a sequel to Breaking Bad, or a spinoff, because everybody dies.

Perhaps he gave it all away in saying that?

Dude, that would really be an epic ending if they all died lol.  You rarely see shows like that.  Just waste everyone.  Maybe saul gets the $.  I'd LOVE to see a spinoff show called "Saul Goodman".   I'd watch that shit every week.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2013, 10:15:19 AM »
Interesting hypothesis. Could see Heisenberg getting so angry and controlling over the situation, that he would mix a drink that both will drink of, as a way just to get Hank out of the picture before he brings down his family, the money, and all Walt has worked for.

yeah, he pulls a gun and Hank gets to waste him.  The gun works on Todd's crew, but not here.

Maybe he sits down to drink, like Gus, and poisons them both.  He'll laugh as they both die, saying something about "now my kids will get the money", which was really the only goal he had all along.  Hank is really being a little bitch here, to be honest.  He could just take 50 mil in the basement, quietly retire, and live the good life too.  Why does he have to get all riled up over a sick dude with cancer anyway?

whitewidow

« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2013, 12:52:36 AM »
The show was over when  they offed Tuco! They should of never offed Tuco! You also have to remeber ricin does not work right away. Ricin takes a few days to work. Ricin slowly kills somebody off it does not kill anybody right away. Vince gilligan wanted the show to be a goodey teacher who turns into scarface and of course vince gilligan is a huge scarface fan so look for a ending very similar. I think many people will die. I don't think walt will live but I think his family will make it through.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2013, 09:20:48 PM »
youre right about that.  

Dude, that would really be an epic ending if they all died lol.  You rarely see shows like that.  Just waste everyone.  Maybe saul gets the $.  I'd LOVE to see a spinoff show called "Saul Goodman".   I'd watch that shit every week.

Rumor says Saul gets his spinoff...
Y

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2013, 09:25:00 PM »
Rumor says Saul gets his spinoff...

I don't even think that'd be fun to watch?