Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 17, 2014, 06:56:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BRYAN BEATS CENA for WWE TITLE....YES? NOOO! Orton arrives; HHH drops Bryan.....  (Read 566 times)
MCWAY
Getbig V

Getbig!

« on: August 18, 2013, 08:36:44 PM »

Next thing you know, Orton returns to the ring and hands Helmsley his briefcase; Helmsley rings the bell, 1......2........3!!!

RANDY ORTON IS THE NEW NEW WWE CHAMPION. And, to add insult to injury, Helmsley mocks Bryan by sticking his fingers in the air and doing Bryan's "Yes!" routine.

As I like to say, Vince McMahon will give you what you want....just NOT the way you want it.

Report to moderator   Logged
calfzilla
Getbig V

Welcome back halo, son of getbig.

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 03:20:32 AM »

You kinda already knew Orton would cash in the MIB right after that match.
Karl Kox
Getbig V

There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 10:38:18 AM »

I called it
leonp1981
Getbig IV

mmmmm....

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2013, 07:13:30 PM »

As soon as I read that HHH would be involved, and then he came down to the ring in the most ridiculous combats-tucked-into-wrestling-boots outfit, the game was up.  You could even see his kneepads under the combats, so you knew he was getting involved somewhere. 

They could have handled it a lot better though, when HHH didn't leave the ring after Bryan won, it was obvious what was going to happen.  If HHH had got out the ring to let Bryan celebrate, and then only come back when Orton appeared, it might have been more of a surprise.
funk51
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2013, 08:33:57 AM »

cena had to give up title elbow is horrific caused by a torn triceps. it's said he will miss 4-6 monthes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!