Author Topic: My training partner says we are supporting Al Quaida in Egypt  (Read 9807 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: My training partner says we are supporting Al Quaida in Egypt
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2013, 09:35:53 PM »
everyone of you listen to this video, so you can get the shit right in your head!

So gullible, friend.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2013, 09:36:10 PM »
The Obama administration sends its aid (weapons, fighter jets, tanks, etc. - 1.5 billion dollars worth) TO THE MILITARY who are FIGHTING the Muslim brotherhood!

Sure the Muslim Brotherhood militants are fighting back with American weapons as well, but these are black market level weapons smuggled into the country, stolen, etc etc etc.

What boggles my mind though is; WHY has the US government not declared the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organization?  - this I do no get for the life of me???

You forget the numerous terrorist attacks orchestrated by the Muslim Brotherhood in the 90's against tourists and civilians.

You forget the assassination of Anwar Al Sadat by the Muslim Brotherhood.

They are the terrorists.... Sisi and the Military need to control them as Mubark did..... but now its very hard because they got a whiff of power!

Muslim brotherhood where critics of alqaeda.

Muslim brotherhood hardly have any weapons, that's why they were fighting the army with slingshots. Can you show me what heavy weapons the brotherhood have?

Mubarak was in power for 20 years, what did he achieve?

Poverty and unemployment was rife in Egypt. Mubarak put that 2 billion dollar yearly aid by America in his pocket.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2013, 09:42:19 PM »

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2013, 09:43:02 PM »

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2013, 09:50:00 PM »
Muslim brotherhood where critics of alqaeda.

Muslim brotherhood hardly have any weapons, that's why they were fighting the army with slingshots. Can you show me what heavy weapons the brotherhood have?

Just turn on the TV and watch whats going on in Egypt from the Brotherhood's side

Oh you need more proof that they are a terrorist organization capable of  many evil things??? http://frontpagemag.com/2013/raymond-ibrahim/inside-egypts-terrorist-camps-torture-rape-mass-murder/

Mubarak was in power for 20 years, what did he achieve?

Poverty and unemployment was rife in Egypt. Mubarak put that 2 billion dollar yearly aid by America in his pocket.

Love how you leave out, all the positive things done under Mubarak:

1.  The increase of foreign investment, better trade agreements, industry initiatives and funding - Egypt's economy was on the rise under Mubark, buddy!
2.  A zero tolerance policy on Islamic Terrorism and on the Muslim Brotherhood
3.  An open and liberal Egypt, an Increase of tourist amenities and resort destinations (Bringing in more money)
4.  Strong ties with America and the West (Bringing in more money)
5.  Peace with Israel / stability in the region And NO WARS!
6.  An increase in women's rights initiatives spearheaded by Mubarak's wife

Source: I was born, lived, and worked in Egypt!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2013, 09:56:08 PM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2013, 10:00:54 PM »

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2013, 10:04:05 PM »

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2013, 10:07:31 PM »
you can remove my videos but you cant remove the truth!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2013, 10:10:04 PM »
epic ownage when they remove posted videos from a wussmans thread

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2013, 10:11:52 PM »

Your just a sell out to islam like Mubarak.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2013, 10:16:07 PM »

And there it is!  :D

Good night man!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2013, 10:19:35 PM »

Why should we take your word. you're an Arab. Real Egyptians are black stated in the Bible and history shows this. If you do have real Egyptian in you it's so watered down it's like me claiming my Edomite side. You're the product of well to do family so you are hardly representative of most so called Egyptians. You Arabs came to Egypt in 692 A.D. and forced people to convert to Muslim (I know you're agnostic or atheist)tried to breed out the real Egyptians or keep them in rural areas and now you have you people claiming to be Egyptians. It's laughable.

Most of your points benefit the U.S. military industrial complex and Israel. Not Egypt or modern Egyptian culture. You're a mouthpiece regurgitating this rogue U.S. governments talking points without knowing the real meaning and implications behind them and it makes the Europeans and fake Jews feel good and you get to feel good because you feel, "accepted".  You're an American and only so called modern day "Egyptian" by blood or what Stingray said, a Sellout.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2013, 10:25:31 PM »
Ach you've been owned by wiggs and cswol maybe now you will realize everything you've learned up until August 21st 2013 has been complete lies and smoke and mirrors!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2013, 10:34:33 PM »
Ach you've been owned by wiggs and cswol maybe now you will realize everything you've learned up until August 21st 2013 has been complete lies and smoke and mirrors!

These people are gonna learn the truth on matters bro. And Chris from the heart as Milton, I thank you for what you're doing. You're a valuable asset here bro. You gotta have tough skin like you, me and several others to take the beatings we do and keep going. It doesn't bother me one bit what they say because they only see things in what they've been indoctrinated with and they're not leaving those beliefs. NOPE!  Not anymore. We're gonna have truth in this bitch. Whether they like it or not.   Things we have said are beginning to be shown as truth or already have. These numb nuts refuse to face reality. They'll wake up when it's too late. Their bad.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2013, 10:35:47 PM »
Why should we take your word. you're an Arab. Real Egyptians are black stated in the Bible and history shows this. If you do have real Egyptian in you it's so watered down it's like me claiming my Edomite side. You're the product of well to do family so you are hardly representative of most so called Egyptians. You Arabs came to Egypt in 692 A.D. and forced people to convert to Muslim (I know you're agnostic or atheist)tried to breed out the real Egyptians or keep them in rural areas and now you have you people claiming to be Egyptians. It's laughable.

Most of your points benefit the U.S. military industrial complex and Israel. Not Egypt or modern Egyptian culture. You're a mouthpiece regurgitating this rogue U.S. governments talking points without knowing the real meaning and implications behind them and it makes the Europeans and fake Jews feel good and you get to feel good because you feel, "accepted".  You're an American and only so called modern day "Egyptian" by blood or what Stingray said, a Sellout.

First of all... my ancestors were not Arabs, they were Turkish.  I never claimed to be of ancient Egyptian descent, and as a matter of fact.... the MAJORITY of Egypt is not of ancient Egyptian descent, its actually very rare to find those people.  Don't know why you are so stuck on this fact, because its irrelevant right now.

I never said I speak for all Egyptians - nor do I even want to.  But you are wrong in stating that the points I make do not benefit Egyptians....  let me present  you with a small example.....

Lets take the first point I made which is about foreign investment.  When I  was living and working in Egypt, the European Union and Egypt decided they were going to provide funding for industrial businesses in Egypt and they would give them over $100,000 to introduce a new technology into their organization....  We decided to use that money and implement an Enterprise Solution Software, as a result we also had to hire a number of new people to run this new software (Hey... creating jobs for the Middle class and the working class)

Another example is with regards to trade agreements, Mubarak at one point met with Japanese leaders and signed a new bill between the two countries, this allowed our company to partner with a huge a Japanese company, and together we started a new joint venture in Egypt, built a new factory, and hired 100 new employees (Hey.... creating more jobs)

You catch my drift Wiggums.  I just showed you one example of how Mubarak's actions allowed my family business to expand and CREATE NEW JOBS.  Now imagine this implemented with a number of other organizations and businesses in Egypt.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2013, 10:38:29 PM »

True colors are showing brah

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2013, 10:49:50 PM »

OK - so on this basis, you should be fucking off back to a mud-hit in Africa some time soon, right?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2013, 10:51:21 PM »
OK - so on this basis, you should be fucking off back to a mud-hit in Africa some time soon, right?

No, on that basis I should be fucking off back to Israel.  :-*

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2013, 11:33:56 PM »
The MB were also involved in Benghazi, so no wonder Obama tried to first blame it on Timmy helmet tattoo's awful youtube video, then pretend it didn't happen.

It's not just Obama to be fair - every neocon in power seems to support these terrorists, including "Muslim hater" McCain which leads me to believe that their real boss (the Israel lobby) wants the MB in power to presumably collapse Egypt and wreck the country, or better till destroy it though civil wr.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2013, 11:54:48 PM »

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2013, 11:57:00 PM »

Again, can you show me the heavy weapons the muslims in Egypt have?

Here is a pic of muslim protecting a cathedral recently, must be very violent,

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2013, 11:58:41 PM »

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: August 20, 2013, 12:01:16 AM »
Heavy weapons according to Big ach.

Can everybody see the weapons the protesters have?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #74 on: August 20, 2013, 12:03:24 AM »
No, on that basis I should be fucking off back to Israel.  :-*

lol