Author Topic: Monster Energy  (Read 2088 times)

Gary

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Monster Energy
« on: December 17, 2005, 11:55:52 AM »
Has anyone heard of or tasted the Monster drinks?    Input?

Not sure if they are on the East Coast yet?

Ingredients: Carbonated water, sucrose, glucose, citric acid, taurine , natural flavors, sodium citrate, l-carnitine, panax ginseng root extract, ascorbic acid, caffeine, sodium chloride, niacinamide, riboflavin, guarana seed extract, inositol, glucuronalactone, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cyanobalmin.

www.monsterenergy.com

Bear03

• Getbig IV
  • back in the swing of things
Re: Monster Energy
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2005, 01:23:14 PM »
They're ok, but not really superior to red bull or anything of the ilk. 

What i have found, however, is that the SoBe Adrenaline Rush, Sugar Free Energy Drinks are quite a nice Pre-Workout boost, loaded with B-vitamins and Creatine, Taurine, Arginine, and Glutamine.  Delicious tase, to boot.

Still superior to this product is something that I have encountered several times but can no longer find; a product called "YET: Your Energy Tonic".  In terms of Amino Acids and B-Vitamins, this product is unbeatable.  The one caveat is that it tastes pretty disgusting.

I personally would take the SoBe drink, you can sip it like a beverage too. 
:-)

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2005, 01:38:52 PM »
I love the monster drinks I used to get the green one but now they have the orange one that taste purty damn good.  I drink one before I go to work and take a couple caffine pills or effedrine with it and get a big ass energy buzz. 

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2005, 04:23:40 PM »
the black pearl and redline drinks are great pre workout...cant recall who makes them...theyre best sellers at my gym.

Bear03

• Getbig IV
  • back in the swing of things
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2005, 06:51:10 AM »
the black pearl and redline drinks are great pre workout...cant recall who makes them...theyre best sellers at my gym.

VPX
:-)