Author Topic: test cyp injection question  (Read 1248 times)

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
test cyp injection question
« on: August 21, 2013, 07:07:58 AM »
my doc has me taking these shots .5ml 2x week, had my scrip refilled yesterday and they gave me syringes that were a lot smaller, 28ga 1/2 in vs the 23ga 1 1/2 in I`m thinking these aren`t going to work but thought I would ask here. I usually give myself a shot in the thigh but don`t think these needles can handle that.

I can return the syringes but is a 55 mile round trip and 2 hrs shot hence the question.

I know I look like shit and will consider killing myself later this afternoon, thanks.

trengrowth

• Getbig II
Re: test cyp injection question
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 07:14:31 AM »
Take a chill pill...

You can draw with the 23 g and inject with the 28 g...

I use insulin needles for my quads and 23 g 1 inch for my glutes... These pins are designed to withstand ;)

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 07:23:27 AM »
Thanks for the info. I would love to take a chill pill but not much gets done when I do.

trengrowth

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 07:28:22 AM »
Ever think of adding in some epistane? Great for the mood...

Ironraider

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 07:29:30 AM »
Could shoot those in your pecs as well, works well!!

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2013, 07:52:38 AM »
I would like to try other peds but I would not know where to start and have no extra $$ to spend on the stuff right now.

I was wondering where else I could try the shots, I was leaning more to the tricep than the pec but maybe I can do one than the other each week. I wasn`t going to put one of those big needles in there but these little ones don`t seem like a problem.

trengrowth

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2013, 08:01:57 AM »
Glutes, quads, traps and lats seem to be the least painful for me... NEVER DO THE CALF!!! I was on crutches for a week...

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2013, 10:03:33 AM »
Glutes, quads, traps and lats seem to be the least painful for me... NEVER DO THE CALF!!! I was on crutches for a week...
Ha you puss , I used to inject sust in both sides of the calfes , now you want pain stick 2 cc of sust in you bicep WHOOOOOO thats some shit

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2013, 10:17:38 AM »
Ever think of adding in some epistane? Great for the mood...

Really? Better mood

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2013, 11:33:11 AM »
Ha you puss , I used to inject sust in both sides of the calfes , now you want pain stick 2 cc of sust in you bicep WHOOOOOO thats some shit

This. Bicep injects are terribl for me at least. 1cc with a 1/2 slin caused pain for more then a week. Not to mention the muscle looked distorted with a flat head. That arm still don't look like it's former self, close but something odd happened. Wish I knew why

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2013, 11:52:34 AM »
I was always told go deep on FBI's as in 1 1/2 needle while contracting the bi but not flexing