Author Topic: 2013 Olympia - Big Ramy's recent pic  (Read 38495 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Big Ramy's recent pic
« Reply #100 on: August 23, 2013, 01:54:23 AM »
It's just a joke.I don't think I am above the law,nor will this attract attention from LE as they are my tabs. they are not purchased off the black market. Everything I get I have a script for.  the bottle has a prescription label on it,it can easily be seen. I don't sell them. But if I were to sell recs that is what I would sell oxys are like pills of gold everyone wants them expecially guys in power like cops, DEA, lawyers they all love 30mg oxy Ir's and they also love high grade 92% uncutt cocaine. "If the feds only knew that I have politicians on the payrole too,what would they do?

you need to filter what you post

anyone reading this thread would think you were a drug dealer

why do you need to prove to people on here you have shit loads of drugs in your house

makes no sense
T

ukjeff

« Reply #101 on: August 23, 2013, 01:55:28 AM »
maybe he doesnt and hes just trolling you.    ;)

whitewidow

« Reply #102 on: August 23, 2013, 01:58:28 AM »
maybe he doesnt and hes just trolling you.    ;)

he could be right. those pictures are not from today. It dosn't matter anyway I get everything legally. no worrys. There are no pictures of illegal HGH I don't get prescribed.or guns. everything is on the up and up..You guys should see what some pros have stashed. They have a little bit of everything. In my case everything posted is prescribed and the pictures are not new.

ukjeff

« Reply #103 on: August 23, 2013, 01:59:47 AM »
he could be right. those pictures are not from today. It dosn't matter anyway I get everything legally. no worrys. There are no pictures of illegal HGH I don't get prescribed.or guns. everything is on the up and up..

I know, I have seen them before. ;)

whitewidow

« Reply #104 on: August 23, 2013, 02:02:20 AM »
I know, I have seen them before. ;)

exactly I was just messing around all those products have been used up months ago, they were all legal anyway. Now if I posted pictures of guns and street drugs like weed ,coke or heroin that would be asking for trouble,legit prescription drugs and gear no big deal.They have the prescription tags on them.

ukjeff

« Reply #105 on: August 23, 2013, 02:06:27 AM »
exactly I was just messing around all those products have been used up months ago, they were all legal anyway. Now if I posted pictures of guns and street drugs like weed ,coke or heroin that would be asking for trouble,legit prescription drugs and gear no big deal.They have the prescription tags on them.

I know where you are coming from, these guys are a little paranoid and delusional if you are not one of their own.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: August 23, 2013, 02:14:50 AM »
lmao at jeff latching himself on to any ones cock who will throw him a bone  ;D
T

whitewidow

« Reply #107 on: August 23, 2013, 02:17:56 AM »
Seriously WW. R U insane! It's bad enough that you post pics of gear and stacks of money and brag how you get thorugh customs but now your post a highly addictive narcotic that is targetted by LE. That's what brings unwanted attention to these msg boards. LE doesn't care nearly as much about roids as they do about rec drugs.

Mods WTF?

If I was insane I would post pictures of those kilos of cocaine and heroin I have in the basement.

whitewidow

« Reply #108 on: August 23, 2013, 02:20:11 AM »
lmao at jeff latching himself on to any ones cock who will throw him a bone  ;D

LOL- nobody is throwing bones around here. Our goal should to be to get rid of those hypnotized/brainwashed Gh15  loveslaves.

ukjeff

« Reply #109 on: August 23, 2013, 02:24:13 AM »
You think hes immune if he posts something silly?
Hes an anonymous internet poster, like I care what he thinks of me.
Dont judge others by your own standards.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #110 on: August 23, 2013, 02:27:06 AM »
his little friend kohl ran away on him, now he is looking to kiss ass somewhere since he can not find one person who likes him.

Internet is a bitch eh jeff, poor guy spends the entire 24 hours of the day trying to get attention and approval. Can we count how many times a day he posts his pics, lmao.

ukjeff

« Reply #111 on: August 23, 2013, 02:32:07 AM »
im working on it  ;)

jeff is just trying to fit in

he actually joined gh 15s site and pmd them pics of my wife which are now in the thread about me

guy is a low life watch out for him
Lower than a snakes belly mate, yet more lies, showing your true colours.

Now, care to post evidence for that claim about me posting PMs with your wifes pictures, it was you who posted them here wasnt it.
"They want to hunt me down, I know what I will do to show them Im not scared, I will post my wifes picture???"  WTF?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #112 on: August 23, 2013, 02:35:28 AM »
Lower than a snakes belly mate, yet more lies, showing your true colours.

Now, care to post evidence for that claim about me posting PMs with your wifes pictures, it was you who posted them here wasnt it.
"They want to hunt me down, I know what I will do to show them Im not scared, I will post my wifes picture???"  WTF?
oh shut the fuck up already, everyone knows how shady you are. You have no boundaries, you are a low life 50 year old who spends his entire 24 hours on getbig like a creepy old man.

ukjeff

« Reply #113 on: August 23, 2013, 02:36:34 AM »
oh shut the fuck up already, everyone knows how shady you are. You have no boundaries, you are a low life 50 year old who spends his entire 24 hours on getbig like a creepy old man.

I dont tell lies about other members.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #114 on: August 23, 2013, 02:38:54 AM »

you do not deny his charges?
c

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: August 23, 2013, 02:39:07 AM »
when did I post cash? was it alot of money?

Remember everybody on the board went, "Whoa"

ukjeff

« Reply #116 on: August 23, 2013, 02:40:01 AM »

you do not deny his charges?

Charges, they were just his opinions.
I post here because I get a luagh out of all the arm waving and flustering it causes.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #117 on: August 23, 2013, 02:40:38 AM »
he could be right. those pictures are not from today. It dosn't matter anyway I get everything legally. no worrys. There are no pictures of illegal HGH I don't get prescribed.or guns. everything is on the up and up..You guys should see what some pros have stashed. They have a little bit of everything. In my case everything posted is prescribed and the pictures are not new.

Whose your doc? I want to get a script for all those amps.

Were just looking out for you homo.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #118 on: August 23, 2013, 02:41:27 AM »

lol!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #119 on: August 23, 2013, 02:42:56 AM »
bro you are as dirty as they come, I would put nothing past you.

ukjeff

« Reply #120 on: August 23, 2013, 02:45:35 AM »
bro you are as dirty as they come, I would put nothing past you.

Not even the ability to get ripped glutes?
The pressure is on mate, 22 days to go, or will the hamstring go?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #121 on: August 23, 2013, 02:48:35 AM »
Not even the ability to get ripped glutes?
The pressure is on mate, 22 days to go, or will the hamstring go?
no pressure at all, don`t change the subject here you creepy old fuck. You know how you role, dirty, low moves then when something bothers you you pm the person like a little bitch explaining yourself like you did with me.

whitewidow

« Reply #122 on: August 23, 2013, 02:54:40 AM »
Whose your doc? I want to get a script for all those amps.

Were just looking out for you homo.

I appreciate it but no need for the dirty talk. we are family!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #123 on: August 23, 2013, 03:00:52 AM »
OK so goal # 1 we get rid of the brainwashed Gh15 crew and do we get rid of jeff too? I am not to aware how brainwashed or if he is just a sick fuck? He has never disrespected me. Does he need to go? or is he loyal to our board? I don;t like the fact he posted pictures of your wife but are you sure it was him? lets not jump to conclusions to fast. but if he has to go we will make it happen.
bro the guy is a shady character, he does do shit like that, he digs up pics of people and tries to use them against them. He has no moral value, no dignity, just pure creepy

ukjeff

« Reply #124 on: August 23, 2013, 03:01:08 AM »
OK so goal # 1 we get rid of the brainwashed Gh15 crew and do we get rid of jeff too? I am not to aware how brainwashed or if he is just a sick fuck? He has never disrespected me. Does he need to go? or is he loyal to our board? I don;t like the fact he posted pictures of your wife but are you sure it was him? lets not jump to conclusions to fast. but if he has to go we will make it happen.

Wow, so its a "fact" is it?
I didnt post pictures of his wife at all.

Jeez, you guys are priceless.   ;D