Author Topic: Need Views on this Cutting Cycle  (Read 4951 times)

BigIronMike25

Need Views on this Cutting Cycle
« on: December 23, 2005, 01:33:37 PM »
Im looking to do a show on June 6th of 06 and want to do a cutting cycle consisting of:

Wk 1-14 - 750mg Sustanon (split into 3 injections per week)

Wk 1-8 - 400mg Deca-Durabolin per week

Wk 1-10 - 75mg Tren Acetate EOD

Wk 9-16 - 50mg Winstrol EOD but switch to ED @ wk 14

Wk 1-16 - Arimidex (.5mg EOD or as needed)

Wk 1-16 - Clen (2wks on 2wks off)

May add T3 the last 4-6 weeks

Gonna be hitting the liftin hard for 5-6 days a week, cardio 4-5 days a week....shoot for 300-350 grams of quality protein per day...

My current stats are 6' 2" and 210lbs at 10.5%......this will actually be my first ever show so i need all the help i can get....gonna be in the novice class so im hopin i can hold my own....PLEASE GUYS post your advice and or thoughts...i dont care, even if its a post bustin my balls on this...please feel free....Thanks and Merry Christmas!!

MIKE

Damn forgot to add...at Week 13 or 14 im switching to Test PROP instead of the Sust....150mg EOD

jmt1

• Getbig IV
Re: Need Views on this Cutting Cycle
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2005, 04:50:25 PM »
i would make the switch from the sust to faster acting test a few weeks earlier...either prop or susp...deca schedule looks good...u may wanna add some eq after the deca if u  have it...dont see why you would need the arimidex for 16 weeks...u could cut that in half...use a fat burner between the 2 weeks on clen, eca.

BIGMIKE

• Getbig III
  • PAIN IS JUST A FOUR LETTER WORD
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2005, 08:01:03 PM »
SUST IS GOOD TO START WITH.SWITCH TO PROP @ WEEK 10 AND DO IT TILL WK 14.EVERYTHING ELSE LOOKS OK.BTW,@ 210 U SHOULD UP YOUR PROTEIN TO ABOUT 400 GMS ED.DO U KNOW HOW TO MANIPULATE UR SODIUM/WATER FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS? THAT WILL MAKE OR BREAK U SO DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND DIAL IT IN...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2005, 11:54:51 PM »
SUST IS GOOD TO START WITH.SWITCH TO PROP @ WEEK 10 AND DO IT TILL WK 14.EVERYTHING ELSE LOOKS OK.BTW,@ 210 U SHOULD UP YOUR PROTEIN TO ABOUT 400 GMS ED.DO U KNOW HOW TO MANIPULATE UR SODIUM/WATER FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS? THAT WILL MAKE OR BREAK U SO DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND DIAL IT IN...
Why do you think he needs to switch to prop at wk 10? I think waiting until the last couple of weeks of test use would be soon enough... what say you?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2005, 01:34:13 AM »
DIVISIONAL CHANGES:

Wk 1-15 - 750mg Sustanon EW

Wk 1-15 - 400mg Deca EW

Wk 4-11 - 50mg Winstrol ED

Wk 12-19 - 100mg Tren Acetate ED

Wk 16-19 - 100mg Test Prop.  ED

Wk 1-19 - Arimidex 1mg EOD

Wk 1-19 - Clen (2wks on 2wks off)

Wk 16-19 - T3 (40/80/120 ramp up)

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2005, 07:27:19 PM »
DIVISIONAL CHANGES:

Wk 1-15 - 750mg Sustanon EW

Wk 1-15 - 400mg Deca EW

Wk 4-11 - 50mg Winstrol ED

Wk 12-19 - 100mg Tren Acetate ED

Wk 16-19 - 100mg Test Prop.  ED

Wk 1-19 - Arimidex 1mg EOD

Wk 1-19 - Clen (2wks on 2wks off)

Wk 16-19 - T3 (40/80/120 ramp up)

DIV
Good changes! 2 thoughts though:

Since on this cycle his show will fall at the end of wk 19, do you think he should consider pulling out the prop a wk prior, since even prop can leave a slight amount of bloat? Although it will more than likely only cause a very minimal bloat, he does want to ensure he is it top form that last wk.

Second, do you think starting the t-3 at wk 14 might be a little more efficient?  After all, he needs to allow time to ramp up and down with the doses, and the added 2 wks will allow him to do it more evenly, or better less abrubtly.

What do you think?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2005, 08:14:05 PM »
Good changes! 2 thoughts though:

Since on this cycle his show will fall at the end of wk 19, do you think he should consider pulling out the prop a wk prior, since even prop can leave a slight amount of bloat? Although it will more than likely only cause a very minimal bloat, he does want to ensure he is it top form that last wk.

Second, do you think starting the t-3 at wk 14 might be a little more efficient?  After all, he needs to allow time to ramp up and down with the doses, and the added 2 wks will allow him to do it more evenly, or better less abrubtly.

What do you think?

I planned the cycle out regardless of when his show is.

He can cut the Sustanon/Deca back to 12 weeks and shorten the whole cycle by 3 weeks if he wants.  I'm only here to give guidance, not plan things out according to his show.  That's his responsibility.

As far as the T3, the longer you use it the more thyroid suppression you risk.

It's his call, but I would prefer shorter duration use.

After all, if his diet isn't good enough, the Cytomel won't matter anyway.

DIV

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2005, 08:55:21 PM »
true, good posts guys!

muscle
muscle

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2005, 10:36:09 AM »
I agree with DIV ,  switch to Prop for the latter part of the cycle and run the tren longer, the tren will give you crazy vascularity and fullness
;)

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2005, 11:46:44 AM »
1.Drop Deca from your cutting cycle.

2.I would personly go with a slight increase over time with the dosage to comphestate over the harsher conditions from the diet.Those last 2 weeks or so are where you lose lots of muslce from the diet and cardio,need to counter that with a litle higher dosage.

3.Your diet plays the biggest part in contest prep so I suggest it to be your highest priority.

BigIronMike25

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2005, 07:36:33 AM »
Thanks for the great advice and comments guys....i really appreciate it...i need all the help i can get seein as how this is my first show....been wanting to do one for years but never had the balls, hopefully i can dial it in...i'll keep you posted...and as always all comments (whether good or bad) are welcome

Ur Moms Pimp 2005

• Getbig II
  • Your mom owes me MONEY
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2005, 10:49:11 AM »
I'd switch the Deca with EQ, not near the bloat and you'll get the same results. Hey where's your show? I'm doing one on the 6th as well.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2005, 01:59:55 PM »
I'd switch the Deca with EQ, not near the bloat and you'll get the same results. Hey where's your show? I'm doing one on the 6th as well.

No.

You have to run a higher dose of EQ to match anything Deca will give and even then the strength gains are not the same.  EQ is not as strong an anabolic as Deca.

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2005, 02:49:00 PM »
No.

You have to run a higher dose of EQ to match anything Deca will give and even then the strength gains are not the same.  EQ is not as strong an anabolic as Deca.

DIV
yep!

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2005, 06:52:46 PM »
im currently using eq, (in the 4th wk of it) and i love it so far, more veins coming out then i have ever seen before. appitite has increase fromm what i can tell. i would say give it a shot at atleast 600mg, unless u r not worried about bloat  and u really want more strength gains.

muscle
muscle

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2005, 10:27:24 PM »
im currently using eq, (in the 4th wk of it) and i love it so far, more veins coming out then i have ever seen before. appitite has increase fromm what i can tell. i would say give it a shot at atleast 600mg, unless u r not worried about bloat  and u really want more strength gains.

Yes, muscle19, the main selling points of EQ are increased appetite and vascularity........but those are beneficial for cutting cycles, whereas Deca is a much stronger anabolic overall regardless of what type of cycle you are running.

There is no comparison.  You have to use more EQ to get the type of anabolic feeling as Deca and you don't get the same joint relief properties, nor the same strength gains. 

This is not even an argument.

DIV

blaster

• Getbig III
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2005, 10:57:48 PM »
DIV,

I noticed u like to mix ur tests. Why is that? I'm not being a smart ass here either. This is a legit question.  ???

If I was taking 500mg os sust and 500mg of deca a week, for example, how is that different to 1000mg of sust a week?

Cheers, mate.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2005, 11:25:02 PM »
DIV,

I noticed u like to mix ur tests. Why is that? I'm not being a smart ass here either. This is a legit question.  ???

If I was taking 500mg os sust and 500mg of deca a week, for example, how is that different to 1000mg of sust a week?

Cheers, mate.

I don't mix Testosterone esters......

I taper from Sustanon to Prop, but that's the extent of that.

Sustanon is a multi-estered Testosterone Blend.

Deca-Durabolin is an anabolic steroid.

They are not the same.

DIV

blaster

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2005, 11:28:59 PM »
ok...

please explain the diff between sust and deca then. Sust has deca in it, so isn't it an AAS too?

If I was to take one type of steroid only, would sust be the best or deca? I was thinking of taking 4ml of sust a week as a cycle for around 12 weeks and then tapering off. Or would deca on it's own be better?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2005, 11:40:26 PM »
ok...

please explain the diff between sust and deca then. Sust has deca in it, so isn't it an AAS too?

If I was to take one type of steroid only, would sust be the best or deca? I was thinking of taking 4ml of sust a week as a cycle for around 12 weeks and then tapering off. Or would deca on it's own be better?

You need to start reading the board and stop asking me all your questions, bro.

Sustanon is testosterone.

Deca is an anabolic steroid.

Testosterone is the natural hormone that your body produces.

Deca is a synthetically manufactured androgenic/anabolic steroid that is not found in your body.

Write out your cycle if you want me comment, you obviously haven't read much if you are asking me if Deca is best taken on its own.    ::)

DIV

blaster

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2005, 11:43:37 PM »
You need to start reading the board and stop asking me all your questions, bro.

Sustanon is testosterone.

Deca is an anabolic steroid.

Testosterone is the natural hormone that your body produces.

Deca is a synthetically manufactured androgenic/anabolic steroid that is not found in your body.

Write out your cycle if you want me comment, you obviously haven't read much if you are asking me if Deca is best taken on its own.    ::)

DIV

Trust me dude, I've read a lot.

Deca is in Sust, along with 3 other test esters.

I was just asking cause u seem to know ur stuff, but I'll go and do some more of my own research then.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2005, 12:17:17 AM »

What did you not understand?

There is no Deca in Sustanon.

Sustanon is a Testosterone Blend containing the following esters:

30mg testosterone propionate
60mg testosterone phenylpropionate
60mg testosterone isocaproate
100mg testosterone decanoate

None of those are Deca Durabolin.

Deca Durabolin is Nandrolone which is a deriative of the chemical parent Testosterone.  Nandrolone is not Testosterone.

DIV

BigIronMike25

« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2005, 06:18:23 AM »
Holy Shit DIV, thanks for having patience!!!!  Don't know how you do it!!!  thanks for your replies, have a good one!

Mike

Ur Moms Pimp 2005

• Getbig II
  • Your mom owes me MONEY
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2005, 08:06:19 AM »
SOOOOO up the dose of EQ. Your're right there is no comparison. Eq is better. You may need higher doses, but you'll have much leaner gains.

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2005, 09:26:15 AM »
Trust me dude, I've read a lot.

I was just asking cause u seem to know ur stuff, but I'll go and do some more of my own research then.

The key aspect or phrase missing - - which you may have misunderstood . . .

Is that the deconate ester exists in both Sustenon (testosterone deconate [1 of the 4])
and Nandrolone (nandrolone deconate). As you know, **this ester is what supports
the *timed release into your system*, NOT the active drug itself**.
1 life 1 liver