Author Topic: Who's orals are spot on  (Read 1765 times)

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
Who's orals are spot on
« on: September 11, 2013, 10:51:54 PM »
Ugls are hit or miss. Someone must have a good brand. The last I used sucked. Stick to brands not violate rules or PM me. Can't find Alpha-Pharma drol/var/dbol/adex all from same place, driving me nuts. Can't afford to try a little of this a little of that.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Who's orals are spot on
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 07:02:24 AM »
Geneza has never done me wrong.
Euro Pharm dbol and var has gotten great reviews. (those are the only two that my friends have personally tried)

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2013, 09:23:50 AM »
I think when dealing with UGL's it is always kind of a crap-shoot. They will usually always have something in them but the labelled dose I wouldn't count on they could be 30% off label claim or a little higher then label claim. If you have ever bought one of William llwellyns anabolic 2000's books and looked at all the lab tests he has done on UGL's you will see the inconsistencys. That is why I don't mind buying a really strong OTC Designer steroid to use because you know for sure the dosage is on point. I have had pretty good luck when buying orals from UGL's everything felt on point and I had some Tested back when SRCS was still doing lab tests for 100$ and The old British Dragon's Tbol I had tested was 9.1mg labelled at 10mg so just a 10% margin of error wich is not bad. Then I also Tested morning stars oral winstrol and it was labelled at 45mg and was 51mg. I got some British Dragon 50mg winstrol that I did not test and I doubt they were 50mg. The British Dispensary Anabol from EM were def right about spot on they worked real well. I also have had great gains using Halodrol-50 from gaspari,Designer supplements superdrol , Legal Gear M1T, They all were def spot on and they all worked great just as good or better then the AAS.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2013, 03:53:09 PM »
True bro back in the day, 2007 say, things were good. There were good sources to trust (EM and others). Today I have no clue (for orals). I'm hesitant buying "HG" even because of fakes, even a "good" source might get bunk (I also find it odd when a source carries only one product from a line, ex: BD Thai Yellows, and nothing else from BD, just bunch of random HG products). Hence why I'm asking what is good and trusted right now (because ug batches vary). Searching and searching kills you, not to mention OLM / PM you can't believe what they say because bad reviews get deleted.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2013, 08:04:35 PM »
True bro back in the day, 2007 say, things were good. There were good sources to trust (EM and others). Today I have no clue (for orals). I'm hesitant buying "HG" even because of fakes, even a "good" source might get bunk (I also find it odd when a source carries only one product from a line, ex: BD Thai Yellows, and nothing else from BD, just bunch of random HG products). Hence why I'm asking what is good and trusted right now (because ug batches vary). Searching and searching kills you, not to mention OLM / PM you can't believe what they say because bad reviews get deleted.

True just because these sources are on big open source boards does not mean too much, they are paying the admin and most admins just want cash they are not concerned about the quality of the gear that is being sold. Not all admins but most of them just want their money and don't stress too much about how great a sources products are. Kind of fucked up!