Author Topic: Are rich people Gods of time, most without knowing it?  (Read 1078 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Are rich people Gods of time, most without knowing it?
« on: August 22, 2013, 12:53:41 PM »
Having enough money to where you are economically independent means you are in control of way more man-hours than you could ever live your self.

Take someone in the upper 1% of richness, their bank accounts, goods and services, would easily convert to 1000s and 1000s of life times in dollar value.  Even if you could also become high enough politician and command over peoples life directly, it is still very limited compared to economic abundance where there is no limit to how you convert peoples life times that you own in dollar value. Convertible to anything that can be bought.  

Everyone living in USA are essentially Gods of time as the lowest income here is enough to own many life times in goods and services in 3rd world and China that we buy every day.  

Or if you own oil then you are definitely a superGod of time. But very few people actually own oil wells and it will not work for that many more years, probably less than 50 years.

Or if you collect taxes and get to spend them but then you must spend it with in reason to keep your position, so only rich people are the true Gods of time.

That's why they spend so much money buying off politicians and campaigns and back-room deals, because politicians could change free market to communism with would make many a Gods fall.

Politicians have power but they only have the power that the richest people want them to have.  That's why independents candidates never stand a chance. Only intelligent cultures can manage this system. Or it will be too unfair like in China or Africa or they would abandon it and go North Korea or Middle East communism.

Do you understand how difficult and complicated it is to maintain such a system like the USA?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Are rich people Gods of time, most without knowing it?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 12:55:18 PM »
Perhaps, but it all evens out when death comes knocking. No more God.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 12:57:05 PM »
Do you like cupcakes?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 12:59:47 PM »
Do you like cupcakes?

Thank Gods of time for cupcakes.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2013, 01:11:54 PM »
Money and wealth appeals to me not because I could buy stuff but rather I could get a lot of time freed up if I had enough money so I didn't have to work.

drockland

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2013, 01:15:20 PM »
Yes most definitely. :-*

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2013, 01:17:35 PM »
Money and wealth appeals to me not because I could buy stuff but rather I could get a lot of time freed up if I had enough money so I didn't have to work.

Exactly that's just another aspect of being a God of time.

There will always be gods of time, it will probably never change.

The Elder god that set this up and have been in control of this system since then. It is definitely CIA as they are known now. In a time before time so to speak, about 10 000 years ago, probably when white people left the Middle East they likely had this idea growing in their mind. People will let themselves be controlled by money, it's the one device that works on everybody. Therefore this system is eternal. All other systems have failed again and again.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2013, 01:41:38 PM »
Bill Gates Channeled our minds into making him a God of time. I wonder if he believes in God or why he want to do good, not saying that he is doing good, just wanting to do good.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2013, 03:13:24 PM »

Exactly. People want freedom to do what they want to do.

Artists or the artist type of person hate to work but chose to live poor or to live without much effort and sort of do what they want . That's a way of being a say "demigod" of time, albeit not the same thing as being independent.

The poor commoners in the middle of the humdrum hamster wheel of life often need to resort to cheap stimuli such as drugs to keep a level of satisfaction that gets them by.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2013, 04:57:17 PM »
coming into money was always a huge guilt trip for me even though i wasnt rich. my parents house was huge not because we were rich and bought it with alot of money  but only because my dad built it probably cheaply but made it awesome

always felt "guilty" and needing to help people , i remember in school on my school bus route i easily had the nicest home and yard while all the other kids lived in trailer parks and crappy houses

thus i felt like i could be a god among men because i knew how to do things right early on, not because i was good at things but only because everyone else was so bad at everything seemingly, or atleast financially and the type of housing they had

i could teach alot of people to be gods as well but hate and heme-iron fills so many hearts that its a useless effort

the stupidity of people makes me even question the reality , if it could be totally fake because stupidity doesnt make sense to live in stupidity
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2013, 05:05:27 PM »
coming into money was always a huge guilt trip for me even though i wasnt rich. my parents house was huge not because we were rich and bought it with alot of money  but only because my dad built it probably cheaply but made it awesome

always felt "guilty" and needing to help people , i remember in school on my school bus route i easily had the nicest home and yard while all the other kids lived in trailer parks and crappy houses

thus i felt like i could be a god among men because i knew how to do things right early on, not because i was good at things but only because everyone else was so bad at everything seemingly, or atleast financially and the type of housing they had

i could teach alot of people to be gods as well but hate and heme-iron fills so many hearts that its a useless effort

the stupidity of people makes me even question the reality , if it could be totally fake because stupidity doesnt make sense to live in stupidity
Great Analogy on life some are not so forgent, just keep plenty of change in your pocket to help out.