Author Topic: What happened to Peter Putnam?  (Read 7518 times)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Re: What happened to Peter Putnam?
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2013, 03:49:01 PM »

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2013, 03:53:09 PM »
That bitch divorced him then got married a year later. I really hope peter didn't lose sleep over a girl like that.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2013, 03:54:05 PM »
That bitch divorced him then got married a year later. I really hope peter didn't lose sleep over a girl like that.
Got the money and ran typical.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2013, 04:13:43 PM »
Here's a recent pic of "the pump" with Jenny Lynn.

His head inflated?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2013, 04:35:32 PM »
His head inflated?
This two are not in the Organizational Chart.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2013, 04:39:21 PM »
Put Petnam

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2013, 04:42:32 PM »
Dude looked great when he turned Pro

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2013, 05:41:56 PM »
Seems like he is really into Christianity. Here is a recent story he posted on facebook.

Amazing testimony to the power of God. Last night while walking out of Kroger back to my truck, a gentleman asked me if I was interested in buying a flowmaster for my Dodge Power Ram. I told him I wasn't interested in spending money on my truck other than a new set of tires and rims. He told me he was moving out of a place and needed to get rid of brand tire that matched mine. He said he'd give it to me. I laughed and told him I actually had been praying and believing God for new tires and needed one tire to replace one of mine that's really balding. He gave me his address and told me to stop by. When I walked away the Lord told me he was about to do something through this. Today I was driving near his road and remembered the conversation and the Lord began speaking to me. I just prayed and asked the Holy Spirit to give me wisdom and to hear Him clearly. Long story short the tire wasn't there and had already been moved to his new place but his son and son's friend said they would give me a lift over to pick it up. I new right away the Lord was wanting me to talk to them but I had to wait to when I knew it was the right time. They started talking to me about bodybuilding and football. I looked up and noticed they were taking me down a road where the church my grandparents attended when they were alive. I knew that was the moment the Lord wanted me to begin to speak to them. I said, "Oh, my grandfather use to be a deacon at that church." I made mention about how many churches are around the area they live in.

One of the guys asked me if I went to church and I knew the Lord was drawing them to Him. I said yes, went this morning. They both began to say that would like to go and know they should but they felt like they were living to sinful to walk into church. Long story short, my prayer for tires came with an unexpected answer and was an answer to some parent's prayers for one of the young men. In the middle of a grassy field I shared with them my story and asked them if they believe God had divinely brought me into their lives? They said yes. I shared with them the love of Christ and how he had worked through the tire to bring me to them. They were blown away and humbly repented and asked Christ into their hearts. One of the guys confessed that he knew his mom and been praying for him to be saved. I told him that her prayer was now answered. For all you reading this, God is in the business of changing lives! He is real and He goes out of His way to pursue us and use others to spread His love. All you have to do is receive it freely. It's an honor seeing two men step from death into live before your eyes. I'm excited to see how the Lord is going to work through them to impact others. "For you are great and do marvelous deeds; you alone are God." -Psalm 86:10

God started talking to him alright.   ::)